Gaypimp's Maphack (v6) for 1.22

This is a discussion on Gaypimp's Maphack (v6) for 1.22 within the Warcraft 3 Hacks, bots and tools board part of the Warcraft 3 forum category; @DropDeadFred zmap has a superior maphack^^ so everything except trade/ UI mode is surely included. well trading can be detected ...

Page 26 of 38 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    X-räi is offline ɯnıɯǝɹd
    Array
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @DropDeadFred
    zmap has a superior maphack^^ so everything except trade/ UI mode is surely included.
    well trading can be detected and UI mode is imho useless. and it has safeclick usw so you cant get detected.
    however its costs money and this revealer is for free!!!!! but you cant tell a 25€ hack is less worth than public one in general.
    hmm this thread gone a lil bit offtopic :/

Last edited by X-räi; 10-28-2008 at 02:20 PM.

^using CHROME now
    Banned users: 0 (Counting since: 04.06.2008)

Petekes is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DropDeadFred View Post
    Maybe. I dunno. I haven't had any problems with the revealer on my computer, so I don't know what to tell you. Lets talk about too much shit. Zmap has a bunch of stuff that Dota players wouldn't use. Ever. Waste of check boxes. I just checked the zmap feature list and nowhere in there do I see the following:

Reveal Units
    Reveal Fog
    Show Invis
    Click Invis
    Bypass -ah
    Show skills
    Show cooldowns
    Enable trade amount
    UI mode

Again, I could be wrong because I don't use zmap but thats just what I saw in like 10 seconds.
    ... Wont say smth to the list you didnt see in zmap. And as we are not allowed to leak infos , if i would be allowed i would say smth to the check boxes too
    Quote Originally Posted by sd333221 View Post
    Freeware > Paid Software
    Gaypimp = Freeware
    ZMap = Paid Software

Gaypimp > ZMap

It's simple mathematics
    Well.. if you think so Lets talk again after blizzs warden update ( if it ever comes~~ )

DropDeadFred is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was thinking that too, but I was going to skip over the "ZOMFG YOU CANT AFFORD $25" thing. Even then, oh well. Revealer works. It works damn good for me. Its bug free when I use it. I never have problems. Its catered to exactly what I need. The only thing that could make me happier is to save me ten seconds and give it a config file but I can live without it. It has exactly what I need and nothing else. Long live Gaypimp! Well...at least until Warcraft III becomes unplayed.

PinkHair is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    simple mathematics is not there...
    We can't rush Zoid for "Paid Software", his hack is really better
    Really better for some strange people who spend money for hacks , Thats people isn't a pro or good in wc3 , thats just people who have mutch money and spend it for wc3 hacks o_O omg ... I think that's a little stupid , maybe that's just my opinion. Or that's just a kids of the rich parents who same like previos guys have no idea for what else they can spend this 25$ And what zmapers feel when they CAN'T tiehack , when he lose again and again , ah ?

btw don't interesting when all works perfect >.< And I really Don't see with what zmap can help me . Automine automicro ? MY HANDS IS > ZMAP

SHOW ME HOW YOU WIN WITHOUT HANDS
    I don't talk about Bendik and loisoster, I CAN'T DON'T respect them for their improve at, But I really wanna try 1x1 game xD

Well.. if you think so Lets talk again after blizzs warden update ( if it ever comes~~ )
    And what will after then ? If all maphackers will be banned zmapers will be banned like revealer users ?
    Just Tell me why not ?
    Last edited by PinkHair; 10-28-2008 at 02:39 PM.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh yeah, well I bet your hand doesn't cost $25! Aha! It costs money so it must be better. Duh.

Wait, and so your argument is that Zmap is better than revealer for classified reasons. I'll fax you a copy of my security clearance if it helps.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont think your hands > zmap , if you configure it right... if not its your hands < zmap again oO owned twice
    Well , i have to work for my money and im not a child of rich parents... But i think its easy to say "blablubb rich parents and noob anyway blablubb"
    And tiehack wasnt the only unique feature in zmap , there are some more.. but as you dont know them , you cant talk about them.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So your holding the same argument of its better but I can't tell you why. Thats like saying something like..."Vote Ron Paul because he is the best choice for president, although I can't tell you why. He just is."

Obviously your configuring your hands incorrectly or your hands would omgwtfpwn Zmap.

We can play this game all day.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nah... can you burrow your fiends so fast as zmap can? dont think so. can you burrow fiends without even look at the fight? can you micro without look at a fight?

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont even play ladder. Have you even read this thread or do you just look at the last post?

That is all spanish to me.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just last posts well i saw that you written you just play dota... but i wont keep on the fight , worthless.

Page 26 of 38 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast