Gaypimp's Maphack (v6) for 1.22

This is a discussion on Gaypimp's Maphack (v6) for 1.22 within the Warcraft 3 Hacks, bots and tools board part of the Warcraft 3 forum category; Yeah it is. And you totally won't out forumwhore me. I suppose if you wanted to try to teach me ...

Page 27 of 38 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    DropDeadFred is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah it is. And you totally won't out forumwhore me. I suppose if you wanted to try to teach me how to play ladder I would be down. Seriously though we can't evaluate the worth of zmap without knowing all of the features. Its apparent we wont get that so its a completely useless argument. This hack does what it is supposed to. It conveniences us and we like it. Leave us alone.

Petekes is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its nice for you that it does what it should , i think its nice for every leecher on this page... ( well ,the page is full of them i think... )

DropDeadFred is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Leecher?

What the hell is that supposed to mean.

PinkHair is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OMG >.< I'm nothing understand . what are you talking about ? I kill you all >.< later when have a free time , good night

Xeralize is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone still got v4 for Gaypimp's Maphack? If you do, do you mind uploading it?

Thanks in advance.

MaRcDk is offline Business Owner

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some guys here obviously don't even know what they are talking about,

Zmap> Gaypimps maphack

All Zmappers can confirm that. If you knew how many addons Zmap has you would say the same.. Also 25 euroes isn't much money, i spend like 40 euroes every week. And i'm just a normal working person.

All leechers, and everyone who doesn't know Zmaps features, don't even try to convince others that Gaypimps maphack is better, Because it's not. Gaypimps has a lot of USELESS features, such as the UI mod, and the hero path thingie (which totally ruins the minimap). Also ZoiD Is open for new features, he can do nearly everything he wants. He is and will allways be the best Warcraft 3 hacker..

Go for Gaypimps maphack if you want a normal maphack with the some basic features, or go for Zmap if you want Unique, quality hacks, a fast and good support, and a maphack which is up to date all the time, also you are 100&#37; sure you wont get banned using Zmap ^^

gavno is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is there possibility to get the old version, without dota features, but with activation hotkeys? because when i turn hack on/off sometimes, i get critical error and i think its coz of dota features

gavno is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    zmap has tonns of unneed features for TOTAL noobs
    and words "Go for Gaypimps maphack if you want a normal maphack with the some basic features, or go for Zmap if you want Unique, quality hacks" looks like commercials " Our Rolex is much better than Swatch" but the goal is to know how much time is it and both rolex and swatch are equal in it...
    i would say" if you want maphack - go for gaypimp's, if you want lots of unnecessary features, go for zmap"
    and 25 euros is not that much in overall, but its a lot for such a programm... antiviruses cost 25 euros or even less...

Wolfy is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DropDeadFred View Post
    Maybe. I dunno. I haven't had any problems with the revealer on my computer, so I don't know what to tell you. Lets talk about too much shit. Zmap has a bunch of stuff that Dota players wouldn't use. Ever. Waste of check boxes. I just checked the zmap feature list and nowhere in there do I see the following:

Reveal Units
    Reveal Fog
    Show Invis
    Click Invis
    Bypass -ah
    Show skills
    Show cooldowns
    Enable trade amount
    UI mode

Again, I could be wrong because I don't use zmap but thats just what I saw in like 10 seconds.
    zMap has all this features and much much more !

If you really think Gpimps MH is better then youre just jealous of zMap because you cannot buy it. Zmap is probably the best hack(it isnt even a hack, its art) EVER!

And u know what. "Wow 25€i its so expensive" Look: ZoiD is alone. He did this hack all by hisself. He gives support. Answers your PM's as fast as he can. And works on zMap to get it more powerful. Why you cant just give him a little credit for his genius work, because 25€ are nothing. I can tell ya.

negativeone is offline Guru
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spugne View Post
    Packing your EXE with UPX isn't really going to do any good. It took me 1 second to realize that all the sections are merged, so I just looked at the PE header and supplied the IAT location and size manually. Unpacking took literally 30 seconds. Took another 10 seconds to find your so called "encrypted" strings. Easily corrected by a few API hooks, or reversing your encryption. (Don't really care that much about it to go that far as the latter option.) Honestly, if you're that righteous about credits, you should really put more security.

Whoever suggested UPX is an idiot. Not only are there so many generic unpackers out there, but searching unpacking UPX will bring up billions of tutorials as its considered the most basic packer.
    Just get used to the fact that there will always be someone out there trying to gain fame.

However I do applaud your incentives, and I agree with kolkoo's idealogy.

UPX just an example suggestion, and if done properly it can be much harder to reverse. But you're so smart you should have already known that. You really don't want to compare dick sizes with me kid, so just watch your mouth and do as Abe Lincoln said: "It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt".

Page 27 of 38 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast