Gaypimp's Maphack (v6) for 1.22

This is a discussion on Gaypimp's Maphack (v6) for 1.22 within the Warcraft 3 Hacks, bots and tools board part of the Warcraft 3 forum category; Originally Posted by Marcdk Some guys here obviously don't even know what they are talking about, Zmap> Gaypimps maphack All ...

Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast
    Darimus is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcdk View Post
    Some guys here obviously don't even know what they are talking about,

Zmap> Gaypimps maphack

All Zmappers can confirm that. If you knew how many addons Zmap has you would say the same.. Also 25 euroes isn't much money, i spend like 40 euroes every week. And i'm just a normal working person.

All leechers, and everyone who doesn't know Zmaps features, don't even try to convince others that Gaypimps maphack is better, Because it's not. Gaypimps has a lot of USELESS features, such as the UI mod, and the hero path thingie (which totally ruins the minimap). Also ZoiD Is open for new features, he can do nearly everything he wants. He is and will allways be the best Warcraft 3 hacker..

Go for Gaypimps maphack if you want a normal maphack with the some basic features, or go for Zmap if you want Unique, quality hacks, a fast and good support, and a maphack which is up to date all the time, also you are 100% sure you wont get banned using Zmap ^^
    I think you overestimate the difficulty of implementing functionality... it's actually very simple to implement most of the features. The only real virtue from using zoid's program is the guaranteed updates. This probably comes from him having a lot of free time that he can devote to this (maybe he even makes a living off of just selling his software, in which case he has plenty of time). As for it being undetected, I'm sure it just hides its module from the process, which you wouldn't even need to write your own code for; such code is available in copy/paste format within a few short minutes of googling, with some simple code to enumerate modules to test if it worked.

MaRcDk is offline Business Owner

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darimus View Post
    I think you overestimate the difficulty of implementing functionality... it's actually very simple to implement most of the features. The only real virtue from using zoid's program is the guaranteed updates. This probably comes from him having a lot of free time that he can devote to this (maybe he even makes a living off of just selling his software, in which case he has plenty of time). As for it being undetected, I'm sure it just hides its module from the process, which you wouldn't even need to write your own code for; such code is available in copy/paste format within a few short minutes of googling, with some simple code to enumerate modules to test if it worked.
    Lol, are you serious? Do you really think Zoid has protected it as easy as that? He has been spending months to create a script which prevents warden from banning you IN CASE Zmap should get detected. If that happens, you still don't get banned. I can't tell you why as this would be leaking from the forums..

And unneccesary features? Not really. I'm using nearly all features, after getting Zmap i can't play without them. This is an endless discussion. You don't know all the usefull features, you know nearly nothing. So you can't even compare Zmap and Gaypimps maphack

Stroh is offline Narf Narf

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You forgot to mention that zMappers can use SF maphack and wont get banned <3.

DropDeadFred is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I work for the American government, 25 euros is what I get paid a month. You guys are insane, I may even buy Zmap just so I can own your face. On top of that, I like UI mode. That will be all.

Pinkhair, wtf are you doing going to sleep at 10AM.

negativeone is offline Guru
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is just getting pathetic. Who cares THIS much about HACKS for a game... c'mon guys.. don't get political

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Noone is getting political. My countries economy sucks, why make it harder on myself. I just dont understand what is all the hype about a damn hack they wont tell us shit about...I care about hacks for a game. Games are fun.

Visionary is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcdk View Post
    Some guys here obviously don't even know what they are talking about,

Zmap> Gaypimps maphack

All Zmappers can confirm that. If you knew how many addons Zmap has you would say the same.. Also 25 euroes isn't much money, i spend like 40 euroes every week. And i'm just a normal working person.

All leechers, and everyone who doesn't know Zmaps features, don't even try to convince others that Gaypimps maphack is better, Because it's not. Gaypimps has a lot of USELESS features, such as the UI mod, and the hero path thingie (which totally ruins the minimap). Also ZoiD Is open for new features, he can do nearly everything he wants. He is and will allways be the best Warcraft 3 hacker..

Go for Gaypimps maphack if you want a normal maphack with the some basic features, or go for Zmap if you want Unique, quality hacks, a fast and good support, and a maphack which is up to date all the time, also you are 100% sure you wont get banned using Zmap ^^
    Gonna have to agree.

Most people will stick with the fact that yes, freeware > payware. However, the amount of features included in zMap is staggering, not to mention the [multiple] benefits of subscribing for access into the platinum section.

This hack is definitely the best public hack out there, but zMap is overall the best hack.

I also don't understand why this topic turned into a zMap vs gprevealer, so let's try to keep on topic guys.
    Active again.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just tried the Zmap forums and registrations and contact us are disabled. Even if I wanted to scope out Zmap, I couldn't. Failboat?

Loioster is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DropDeadFred View Post
    Noone is getting political. My countries economy sucks, why make it harder on myself. I just dont understand what is all the hype about a damn hack they wont tell us shit about...I care about hacks for a game. Games are fun.
    What makes a game more fun ? A quality hack with lamest features ever seen

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Which hack are we referring to now?

Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast