[GHost] - professional hosting program

This is a discussion on [GHost] - professional hosting program within the Warcraft 3 Hacks, bots and tools board part of the Warcraft 3 forum category; Sorry for the double post, but I felt it necessary to have this as a new reply Well, anyone having ...

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    SSuperSSoldier is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry for the double post, but I felt it necessary to have this as a new reply
    Well, anyone having any of the above (or last page, depended if you can/did change replies per page) problems will probably be glad to know I fixed this, by... Going to the link in the bottom of the program, and for a fixed version, well maybe after you update it, click below
    http://www.maxdevlon.com/ghost/ghostone1.2.182.zip

ivanrandjic is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i download this bot and setup him, but how to create game? pls help
    Last edited by ivanrandjic; 02-18-2009 at 12:19 PM.

KavanaK is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will update the version SOON. It is out-of date now. In the new version is new: for example the owner of the game can ban users. In this version owner cannot do it, only admin.

If you want to know how the bot works, read the commands. For game creation type in channel (or /whisper to your bot) !pubxx yyy (where xx is what countries you want to allow only for example !pubruitfr for creation a game for russia, italy and france; where yyy is game name).
    Last edited by KavanaK; 02-18-2009 at 04:05 PM.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I MADE A WHOLE THREAD UPDATE

so i hope you will enjoy the whole guide x) it can help a lot of people now oh my god, I was updating the thread almost 3 hours?! god I am fast it would be better make this thread on TOP .. i think this is one of the most useful bots and

this one from THIS site from MY link have already downloaded

6 thousand people
    (over 6 thousand downloads from this site from server ulozto)
    (did not count another link for people who could not downlaod it from ulozto)

Thank you for your interest of this nice useful program.
    KavanaK
    Last edited by KavanaK; 02-24-2009 at 02:32 AM.

StormClouds is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    k after i downloaded GHost++ i now have some questions, plz someone help me ><...

1) In the GHost config, what do i browse to for language file? i think i've got all the other ones, but i don't see a "language" file in WCIII's folder.

2) There is a "Run Ghost" button in the bottom left corner of GHost One, am i suppose to click that in order to make it log in and go to the channel which I assigned it to go? Cuz everytime i press it, it will automatically Stop after a few seconds.

3) I haven't gotten it to work it yet, but let me give an example....lets say the new Bnet acc i made for the bot is called "Strawberry", and i assigned it to join channel "101" after log in. WHAT am i suppose to click on in GHost One, in order to make Strawberry log in and go to ch 101? Do i click on "Start Ghost"?

That'll be all the questions im asking for now, THANK YOU for reading thru it, and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me out thx.
    Last edited by StormClouds; 03-02-2009 at 07:04 AM.

D347H is offline Addict
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KavanaK View Post
    it works fine, try to get new image... its better than rapidshare, no downlaod limits... i upload it on uloz.to server cuz i know exactly how many leecher are here x)))
    lol why do you say this, this forum isn't a private forum, it's free to everyone, im sick of people who registers to download gets called leechers because the point of this forum is to grant hacks/tools/bots/support to "normal" people, who aren't superhackers like you, so please don't bring that on again, i'm sick of it >.<
    RIP BendiK / H4X0R

hyj0521 is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmm...updating the g-host

i just updated to newer version of g-host..

is there a way to use the same databases?? such as user list (admins..) and dota stats stuffs, that are saved on previous version of g-host?

what files do i need to copy over ?

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by D347H View Post
    lol why do you say this, this forum isn't a private forum, it's free to everyone, im sick of people who registers to download gets called leechers because the point of this forum is to grant hacks/tools/bots/support to "normal" people, who aren't superhackers like you, so please don't bring that on again, i'm sick of it >.<
    oh i can't remember i've ever said anything like this ^ no i wanted to say that the server shows me a lot of information about downlaoders, i dont have any experience with rapidshare

Quote Originally Posted by hyj0521 View Post
    i just updated to newer version of g-host..

is there a way to use the same databases?? such as user list (admins..) and dota stats stuffs, that are saved on previous version of g-host?

what files do i need to copy over ?
    just replace the old things with the newer, the database and all informations would be there, you dont need to backup anything

hyj0521 is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KavanaK View Post

just replace the old things with the newer, the database and all informations would be there, you dont need to backup anything

hmm....... i mean.. i want to keep the userlists and dota stats... how am i supposed to do it?

just copy the newer version of g=host to previous version??? then i'm done??

then the txt files, or any config files that contain "blank" lists wouldn't replace over the lists that i have??

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    okay copy the ghost folder, make a copy one; and try to update it; extract rar file into the new folder.. if the database won't be deleted, its 100% okay and you can do it on your original ghost folder; what i do when new ghost come out - just extract new files into the ghost folder and anything won't delete (i hope!!! my database has not been deleted yet )

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast