[GHost] - professional hosting program

This is a discussion on [GHost] - professional hosting program within the Warcraft 3 Hacks, bots and tools board part of the Warcraft 3 forum category; GHost One (advanced GHost++) 1.5.206 15 -06 -2 0 09 [ U ] [ P ] [ D ] [ ...

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast
    KavanaK is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up [GHost] - professional hosting program

GHost One (advanced GHost++)1.5.206
    15-06-2009 [ U ] [ P ] [ D ] [ A ] [ T ] [ E ] [ D ]

NEW GHOST IS OUT!!! DOWNLOAD LINK IS DOWN!! MANY NEW FEATURES READ THE CHANGELOG!!!

(old)
    Lot of people don't know how the bot works. So I'm going to tell you this guide:

Do you want step-by-step?

1) Download GHost One (or just ghost++ - i recommend you GHost one)

2) Extract files in a directory (doesn't metter where)

3) Register new account on B.net, which you will use for Ghost

now it is up to you - choose 3a) or 3b)
    3a) Open GHost++ configurator.exe and configurate your settings (i it very easy)
    3b) If you are lazy to do step 3a) so let's open GhostOne.exe, click on AutoConfigurate (i think you have to fill in your b.net account so maybe you HAVE to Configure Ghost++ manually - just your B.net settings & cd key - if i'm wrong, tell me )

4) pray for GHost to make him working !!

5) you can use default settings or if you are advanced computer guy, you can play with that settings (do not &%!$ it up!!!)

6) are you in? if not, you made something wrong, or your pc doesn't support it, maybe something miss on your pc -> here is official GHostOne forum and ask there for help

7) are you in? if yes, you are lucky boy do not celebrate alot maybe you didn't win the whole round! no body knows if you can host your games!

8) log in @ warcraft b.net on channel, where the bot currently is (you already chose the home channel in configure before)

9) now check what map is currently loaded -> !load or !map (you can write it just on your channel OR /whisper it to your bot)

10) if the bot tells you wrong map (wrong map i mean that map you currently don't want to play), just go to GHostOne and look for Maps (the 4th column up)

11) if the configuration is not in the list, make him manualy - choose your map (the map MUST BE LOCATED WHERE YOU MADE THE PATH OF MAPS IN THE CONFIG!!!) and click on 'Create map config'

NOTE: you can now go to column 'modes' - choose your new map and add some commands, which will be automaticly typed after game starts; you can also choose 'Automode' - this will type a mode for dota from your game name; or automaticly add '-ah' mode after 15 seconds (i do not recommend -ah to you, its better to type it manualy, I have bad experiance with it)

12) this is example: 'new dota released version 6.99b' - just example!! so make map config with map dota6.99b - the map config will be automaticly added on your list; go to War3 and type: !load dota6.99b (or !map dota6.99b) and the bot will tell you that your map had been succesfully loaded (i hope ) for better map load change the name of your config (for example ony 'dota') und vertig.. then use command for config your current dota map '!load dota'

NOTE: you can host any map you want with this bot !! not just dota

13) let's go host a game

a) type !pubxxxx (xxxx are countries which you want to allow only for your game) or !pubnxxxx (these countries are denyed for your game) or just !pub <gamename> to host a public game

b) your bot tells you, that your game had been created and the game name IS COPIED TO CLIPBOARD so you have to only Ctrl+V and join your game; slots can never be full, you will be automaticly moved on BLUE position and if they are, the last one who joined you game will be kicked, so don't worry

NOTE: If you are not able to join your game, check your ports! Make sure you have opened ports from 6112 to 6119 and if you have router, check THIS site and find your router and then Warcraft III game how to configure your ports; or make sure you don't have same ports for Warcraft III game AND GHost's hosting port

c) slots are automaticly holden for your friends or clan members (you can choose it in Cfg) and if you want to hold a slot for someone type command !hold <user>

d) some users come but no-one else? everyone is telling you RMK your game? forgot it! ghostone has a nice solution... just type '!pub' and your game will be automaticly rehosted (after game name added current number of rmk for example 'dota -sd noobs #3'

e) everyone is in? check pings with command !ping or countries of players !from and lets start playing!!

f) type .start to start contdown or just .startn to start the game immediately without contdown

g) bot tells you what was your load time, who was fastest and who has longest loading time

h) if you have chosen automatic modes, don't type anything, in few seconds are all your modes automaticly written in the game

My secret: YOU CAN WATCH YOUR ENEMIES' CHAT IN GHOST CHAT OR LOG if you are dead, you have enough time to read what did your opponents write about you

I think i told you enough, for more commands -> read the column 'commands' in GhostOne or just OPEN THE TXTs included in GhostOne folder.

Ghost options screen (sry it was for my friend )

Here is the link of the newest GHost One:
    http://www.maxdevlon.com/ghost/ghostone1.5.206.zip
    Topic about GhostOne here.

The official web for GHost is FORUM.CODELAIN.com!
    Last edited by KavanaK; 06-16-2009 at 11:58 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KavanaK For This Useful Post:

xiN
    xiN is offline Guess who's back ?
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why did you had a password since we can find it by Googling it?

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    .:: WHY NOT ::.

then google it.

all stuff uploaded by me (about hundred of programs) have a password... im making password to all zip and rar archives since i am member of good program server community x)

btw why do u want to use google if the program is on the codelain forum too... ^ aaaaand if you search GHost or something like that, you would search many many hours to find this program.. cuz ghost means ghost and GHost.. u know what i mean
    Last edited by KavanaK; 11-28-2008 at 06:36 PM.

xiN
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is in the same website as DIV-League bots.
    Fail.

risker is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol can't you just say good job?
    xD

Good job on posting it
    I'm actually surprised no-one has posted it yett...

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yes... so i decided to write the article about it... and except the commands it is not copied from other website...

hyj0521 is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talking hmm

Do I need to have Warcraft installed in the computer in order to run this G-Host program??? (to host obviously..)

Or I can only have G-Host ?

hyj0521 is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

downloading

and also i can't down load the file from the link that you uploaded....

I typed in the 4 letters and click "download fiel" and it gives me another page of typing the letters... i wonder why;;

xiN
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hyj0521 View Post
    Do I need to have Warcraft installed in the computer in order to run this G-Host program???
    Yes.

TVNova is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks
    Last edited by TVNova; 12-03-2008 at 01:33 PM.

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast