W3Advanced v0.1 by Rolle2k

This is a discussion on W3Advanced v0.1 by Rolle2k within the Warcraft 3 Hacks, bots and tools board part of the Warcraft 3 forum category; Originally Posted by forgotmylogin ok i tested it some more. when i was trying to hit "connect to battle net" ...

Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    steklo is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by forgotmylogin View Post
    ok i tested it some more. when i was trying to hit "connect to battle net" it crashed every time. so i tried single player and it worked. then tried bnet and it crashed again. opened it again and tried local network. that worked. so i tried bnet again and now bnet is working

weird. anyway i have good expectations now and feel it would be appropriate to at this point

edit - yep it crashed in game my 2nd game , 3rd game

edit #2 - crashed 4th game, 5th game... it seems to crash every game around 5:20 or so. i dont know if there is a building or action that's causing it... as far as i know i was just telling my army to move each time or doing nothing at all. maybe someone else teched and got a forbidden unit? idk

ok, it has crashed like 10 out of 10 games, not counting ones that ended in first 3 minutes, guess ill give up on this until a working version is up
    I have th same problem,need 2 go 2 local games and only later 2 battle.net or the game crashes vs fatal error! comment it plz orm mb u can solve it/

rolle is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by steklo View Post
    I have th same problem,need 2 go 2 local games and only later 2 battle.net or the game crashes vs fatal error! comment it plz orm mb u can solve it/
    Maybe you should try to help me and tell me when it happens exactly instead of posting the same stuff all the time .

forgotmylogin is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rolle View Post
    Maybe you should try to help me and tell me when it happens exactly instead of posting the same stuff all the time .
    for some reason if you load it at the main menu, then immediately connect to battle net, it gives you a
    0xC0000005 ACCESS_VIOLATION at 0023:A0E1630

The instruction at 0x4A0E1630 referenced memory at 0x4A0E1630. the memory could not be read
    that message is the reason i cant get sheppard's wc3jsp to work on 64 bit

however if you load it, then click on local network, then go back to main menu you can connect to bnet fine. you dont even have to host a local game, just get off the main menu and back to the main menu before you connect bnet. so that problem is easily circumvented. when it discs bnet there is no error message, it just discs like you were using an old tie hack.

rolle is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    when it discs bnet there is no error message, it just discs like you were using an old tie hack.
    And that's what suprises me. I am not having any problems with this hacks, it works flawless, I played a 30 minute match without problems.

PinkHair is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    last version doesn't discs...
    Can you back herolines ?

steklo is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    for some reason if you load it at the main menu, then immediately connect to battle net, it gives you a
    that message is the reason i cant get sheppard's wc3jsp to work on 64 bit

however if you load it, then click on local network, then go back to main menu you can connect to bnet fine. you dont even have to host a local game, just get off the main menu and back to the main menu before you connect bnet. so that problem is easily circumvented. when it discs bnet there is no error message, it just discs like you were using an old tie hack.
    All the same....and no idea how 2 solw it...if connect first 2 local games and later 2 battle.net all ok,but disc after some time in game(
    and 1 more stupid question:what is phoenix exploit?how it works?

DomlnatoR is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    rolle u have to fix discs in game ^^ then its perfect i have one question can i change the locatiuon for the automicroing units ?

forgotmylogin is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if you want to recompile it with various parts commented out i can test and see if it narrows down that way, but other than that i dont know. all my test games were in 4v4 except one in 2v2. i tried watching replays to see if some certain thing was happening each time but i coudlnt see anything. the timing is strange, i dont know why it's ~5min each time. in all games i was human with a bloodmage around level 3/4 ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by steklo View Post
    what is phoenix exploit?how it works?
    when phoenix exploit is enabled, the time a phoenix spends as an egg before being reborn is much shorter, so the enemy has only a fraction of a second to kill the egg before facing the phoenix again.

DomlnatoR is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    fuck discs it must be fixed ^^ 15 games 15 disc after ~3-5 min

zero1234 is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged