Pudge666 [Garena Crack]

This is a discussion on Pudge666 [Garena Crack] within the Warcraft 3 Hacks, bots and tools board part of the Warcraft 3 forum category; Yahz. F*****g chill dudes. No c**ting s**king harm sharing c**k s**king ways to override the p****y l**king update or files ...

Page 34 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
    kusanagi_yagami is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

chill

Yahz. F*****g chill dudes.

No c**ting s**king harm sharing c**k s**king ways to override the p****y l**king update or files to crack it. C**king w**king Pudge666 is just obscenely posting c*m drooling ways to help us. It may or may not be directly from his p*rn-theme sources or other. Lets just be glad the g*y ppl like him are sharing the d*g scr*wing hacks here.

(Pardon my reply. Most of them are cencored cause some milk-drinking kid moderator tnks D3SCENE should be more Disney-theme.)

http://www.youtube.com/user/9801563i

pudge666 is offline Addict
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by marios09 View Post
    Pudge666 I'm pretty sure you are a 0 meaning your a big nothing to all of us because first of all, you stole cq's work and you are still stealing it to give it out for free, so we will have little noob kids hacking on garena.
    At least if you want to gain respect and make something valuable for others just make it private and sell it.
    I think is time for you to learn how to use computer language and to stop stealing other peoples work since it's clear that you are stealing it.
    Hum ? First of all do i know you ? '' your a big nothing to all of us '' ? are you cqccyh friend ?

'''first of all, you stole cq's work and you are still stealing it to give it out for free''' did i ? as far as i know cqccyh was the one who stoled the work from darksupremo and stew.

I made my crack by cracking garena.exe from the current garena.exe version. I didint crack cqccyh crack in one moment.I dont even have it in my computer , i dont care to cqccyh crack.

I wont make my cracks private first of all because i do it as a hobby , just for fun , i ask nothing in return. nor money nor respect .
    If people like it good if not than use cqccyh hack i really dont care.

''I think is time for you to learn how to use computer language and to stop stealing other peoples work since it's clear that you are stealing it''
    Really ? Show the offsets that i stealed from ''him''.
    You just said that was clear that i stealed something so show to me.
    If you prove to me right now that i stealed something from him i stop making cracks right now.
    If you cant prove anything, so delete your fake account and keep selling cqccyh crack.

Envy is something really powerful nowadays.
    Last edited by pudge666; 03-18-2009 at 06:44 PM.

cHeRoL is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pudge,don't listen to some noobs who don't know how to open Garena with different servers.
    XcHeRoLTV.blogspot.com - hacks,tips and tricks,tutorials(videos) and much more.

marios09 is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pudge666 View Post
    Hum ? First of all do i know you ? '' your a big nothing to all of us '' ? are you cqccyh friend ?

'''first of all, you stole cq's work and you are still stealing it to give it out for free''' did i ? as far as i know cqccyh was the one who stoled the work from darksupremo and stew.

I made my crack by cracking garena.exe from the current garena.exe version. I didint crack cqccyh crack in one moment.I dont even have it in my computer , i dont care to cqccyh crack.

I wont make my cracks private first of all because i do it as a hobby , just for fun , i ask nothing in return. nor money nor respect .
    If people like it good if not than use cqccyh hack i really dont care.

''I think is time for you to learn how to use computer language and to stop stealing other peoples work since it's clear that you are stealing it''
    Really ? Show the offsets that i stealed from ''him''.
    You just said that was clear that i stealed something so show to me.
    If you prove to me right now that i stealed something from him i stop making cracks right now.
    If you cant prove anything, so delete your fake account and keep selling cqccyh crack.

Envy is something really powerful nowadays.
    I'm not pretenting to be somebody that I'm not.
    It's me marios09 from battlemods.net or nowdays forum.mygame-mod.com since I'm a zMap user.
    I read all your topics and all your theards.
    I can ensure you that if you read all of them all over you will see that you are making yourself look kind of bad to many communities.

Yes, to many communities you are pretty known to everyone.
    Don't thread me.
    Cq made his work private since "somebody" (you) stole his work.
    Now why would I say you are the "somebody".
    Because: you are the one talking shit to him if not directly then you use a another way to.
    Then you try to compit him but not like a normal person would do.
    I'm not trying to sell copies of cq's hack nor trying to make people to not download your good crack.
    I'm not a friend of cq I just like to seat down and read stuff and see who is the bad boy.
    I will also say that your crack is pretty good, since I've gave it a try back in the day.
    In case you still think you don't know me, then I'll just have to say I'm the person who first released GEngine.dll for garena and not just that released it who actually cracked it.
    I hope this reply won't heart your feelings because I really hate emmotional moments.
    Have fun, keep doing what your doing best.

-marios09

marios09 is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cHeRoL View Post
    Pudge,don't listen to some noobs who don't know how to open Garena with different servers.
    If you are reffering to me I will just say keep your mouth shout since I was refering to Pudge and only to him.
    I believe he doesn't need your opinion about what to do or not do.

DjuZz is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    marios what's your problem... He didn't steal his hack...

Btw Pudge are u working on Pudge666 Garena Hack 3.0 ?

starss is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by marios09 View Post
    I'm not pretenting to be somebody that I'm not.
    It's me marios09 from battlemods.net or nowdays forum.mygame-mod.com since I'm a zMap user.
    I read all your topics and all your theards.
    I can ensure you that if you read all of them all over you will see that you are making yourself look kind of bad to many communities.

Yes, to many communities you are pretty known to everyone.
    Don't thread me.
    Cq made his work private since "somebody" (you) stole his work.
    Now why would I say you are the "somebody".
    Because: you are the one talking shit to him if not directly then you use a another way to.
    Then you try to compit him but not like a normal person would do.
    I'm not trying to sell copies of cq's hack nor trying to make people to not download your good crack.
    I'm not a friend of cq I just like to seat down and read stuff and see who is the bad boy.
    I will also say that your crack is pretty good, since I've gave it a try back in the day.
    In case you still think you don't know me, then I'll just have to say I'm the person who first released GEngine.dll for garena and not just that released it who actually cracked it.
    I hope this reply won't heart your feelings because I really hate emmotional moments.
    Have fun, keep doing what your doing best.

-marios09
    Lol. You sure you are the first one who cracked the GEngine.dll ? lmao

beejay23 is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    go for pudge crack, support this!
    i hope cq will just shut the f*ck up in his own thread!
    maybe he just stole works from the others, then after that he wants money
    then he talk bullsh*t to pudge work because maybe no one is buying his hack
    maybe his "fans" is switching to pudge's crack
    i hope this maybe thing is for real ^_^
    go pudge666 and thanks for sharing you work
    i hope you will not become like cq
    he is a stupid guy who wants money!

davelupet is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    everyone who wants money is stupid.. i guess? you have anything share it, dont sell it.. am i right? XD

bbchinhack is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WHO CARES ABOUT MONEY WHEN YOU CAN HAVE MAPHACKS?! i do i do. lol hahaha. they removed GEngine.dll. so. FUCK garena. i found out about these hacks TODAY. and they updated it YESTERDAY. now im a loner.

Page 34 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast