Cheat Engine Cheating [Single Player]

This is a discussion on Cheat Engine Cheating [Single Player] within the Warcraft 3 Hacks, bots and tools board part of the Warcraft 3 forum category; Hello. Inside of this guide, I willteach you how to cheat in a single player game of Warcraft 3 with ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Hallowsend is offline I wear short shorts

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cheat Engine Cheating [Single Player]

Hello. Inside of this guide, I willteach you how to cheat in a single player game of Warcraft 3 with Cheat Engine. This is a very basic but informative tutorial.

Synopsis: Inside of this guide, you will learn how to edit addresses to change your number of some certain items in Warcraft 3. Some of the items you will learn how to edit are: Number of Wood, Number of Gold, Number of Food. You will also learn how to freeze these new addresses, giving you unlimited of these items.

Table of Contents

I. Downloading Cheat Engine
    II. Attaching to WC3 Process
    III. Editing + Freezing Values
    IV. Ending Notes

I.
    Cheat Engine has multiple sources. My favorite source, though, is NOT the Cheat Engine website. Instead, it happens to be the download section in this one! Cheat engine 5.4 download

Ok, so once you have downloaded the exe installer for Cheat Engine, guess what you do next? No prizes. Just double click the exe and install it on your computer. After this step is complete, just open it up and we shall continue with this guide.

II.
    Ok, now that you have Cheat Engine open and active, open up Warcraft 3 and go into a custom map. Go into your favorite one, and load it all up and everything. Once the game has been loaded, alt-tab out and continue.

Now that Warcraft 3 AND Cheat Engine are running, your screen should look like this (Just cheat engine.) This also illustrates what you are going to do next. Find the computer icon in the upper left hand corner of the application and click it.

Ok, so click the black circled icon in that picture. Once its opened, you should see an interface very similar to that of your computers task manager. Find a process know as "w3.exe" or something along those lines. It will be towards the bottom of this area. Click on it once and once its selected, click the big button that says "Attach to Process." Do NOT double click, or you won't be attached. Now, on to the next step!

III.
    Now that you are attached to your Warcraft 3 process, lets go on to editing and freezing the values. I will only be showing you how to edit the amount of food you have and freeze it, but with this information you will get the gist of what I am saying and be able to do it yourself. Ok, so, if you haven't done anything in WC3, you should still have 5 peons / peasants / wisps, etc. and 5 of your 10 food used.

Below is an image depicting where you need to enter the 5 food that you are currently using.

Enter 5 in that text box, and then click "First Scan". After a second or two, you should see a ton of addresses in the box on the far left. Do not worry, we will not be sifting through all of these. Open up warcraft 3, and get yourself some kind of new unit that uses food. It can be another peon, or any combat unit. Once you have this done, look at the top of your warcraft 3 screen and see how many food you are currently using. Enter this amount in the same text box, and click "Next Scan". Now, you should have a very refined amount of addresses. if you still have many undesirables, repeat the previous step.

Now, once you have a good amount of addresses inside the box on the far left, add them all the box at the bottom. (Click on one of the addresses, then control-click the rest and once they are all selected, press the red arrow next to the list of addresses.) Once they are all there, double-click below the area that says "Value" in the content area at the far bottom of the program. Change all of these to the value 0, and then freeze the addresses by pressing all the check boxes below the area that it says "Frozen". You now have unlimited food, which means unlimited people!

IV.
    Note: It may say you have 2/10 or 5/10 or any other number, but don't worry about it. It will not increase. I don't suggest doing this with lumber or gold either, because there is an easier way. Press enter, and in the text box, enter "greedisgood 1000000" without the quotes. You now have 1 million lumber and gold.

If you had any problems with this guide, re-read it, if you still have problems re-read it again. Rinse and repeat until desired effect is achieved. (If you have any serious problems post them here. Nothing common sense oriented though, please.)

Thanks,
    Hallowsend

roundofapplause is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hallowsend View Post
    IV.
    Note: It may say you have 2/10 or 5/10 or any other number, but don't worry about it. It will not increase. I don't suggest doing this with lumber or gold either, because there is an easier way. Press enter, and in the text box, enter "greedisgood 1000000" without the quotes. You now have 1 million lumber and gold.

Why not just use greedisgood whosurdaddy etc. etc. instead of going through this whole process?

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Because you cant get infinite food with cheat codes?

EDIT: Also, this would work with modifying, lets say... the attack power and defense of a hero? Armor of a building? Really now, cheat codes? Your thinking rather simplistically.
    Last edited by Hallowsend; 02-06-2009 at 03:04 AM.

roundofapplause is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You dont need infinite food if u cant die -.-

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Because the game is real fun when you cant die...

forgotmylogin is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it occurred me to dig up the dota speedhack thread the other day and i downloaded cheat engine and tested it out with custom games

you can use speedhack to make warcraft run at any speed you choose, .5 times normal, 4 times normal, 3.17 times normal etc etc. its fun to host custom games like this either, especially to run it at .9 or 1.3 and see if they notice

other than that cheat engine is completely useless, why would you want to modify stuff in 1 player with it when there is A) cheat codes and map editor

marcuschai is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i tried and it works gj hallow

Toymaker is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Then after you have a hack you can use my TryIt Trainer to make your own trainer for it =p

TuMQ is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good info for someone who don't know how to hack.
    RELEASE HACK FOR PUBLIC TO SHARE PLZZZ !!!

If you see something helpful on my reply plz +Rep for me. : )

dog_keeper is offline Teh Sexy One.
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol Crytical

nice guide hs..
    ^^
    http://i34.tinypic.com/2j1o715.jpg
    By eZ]aCx of D3Scene.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast