[1.23]Opensource Hack with Many offsets!

This is a discussion on [1.23]Opensource Hack with Many offsets! within the Warcraft 3 Hacks, bots and tools board part of the Warcraft 3 forum category; Hey, i like play WC3 on Linux with wine, but there is few compatibility problems with other hacks, but with ...

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    ostaja is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb

Hey, i like play WC3 on Linux with wine, but there is few compatibility problems with other hacks, but with this hack it works perfectly, because it change offsets immediately. But i would like to have only 3 offsets changed, visible units, visible units on minimap and clickable units. Could some1 compile that hack from source to have only those 3 offsets on at startup?

And few tips to another linux gamers with wine: Use setting called "virtual desktop" and set same resolution which you are currently using on your desktop. And ofc put -opengl to WC3 shortcut to work out with better FPS. This way you can example have 4 desktop, and 1 of them is "deticated" to WC3, and you can change easily between all desktops.

Thx, and hopefully someone could compile me that "cutted" version .

Edit: Or can someone tell me some advice to compile that myself? Does i need Visual c++ 2008 to do that? Should i name source with text editor like openMH.c etc...?. Thx : )
    Last edited by ostaja; 05-01-2009 at 10:19 PM.

Darimus is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Reed07 View Post
    SD, I have a suggestion that if you can produce it, it will make this hack the best hack ever made. Randomness...It is all based on a timer inside your computer. When programs generate a random chance what its doing is it looks @ the time counter that counts to 1000(ms) and...lets say it wanted a 25% chance, It would return true(or bash/evade) if the returned number was a multiple of 4(1/4th the numbers). So the computer counts 1,2,3,4,5...and when it gets to 1000(1 every ms) it returns to 0 and adds 1 to a second counter. If it was a 25% chance and it was @10ms then no bash, but if it was @8ms or 12ms then it woud bash. The ms counter is used for random events. What you could do is if you have a hero with 25% bash and he is attacking and the counter is on 7ms then you could have the "stop" command entered in the game, which would stop the hero from attacking. After that, 1 ms later, you could tell him to attack again. This would mean that every attack would be a bash. If you were able to get the game to do this it would be amazing, just a suggestion <3
    ...Or you could just hook the code that gets the result (bash/fail) and issue stop then if necessary. Also, no, it doesn't really work like that. Random functions are often seeded by the time in milliseconds, yes, but after that the numbers are deterministic, and have nothing to do with time; actual calls to rand() (for example), will return the same sequence of numbers every time, regardless of timing, if the same random seed is used to initialize the rand() function.

As for the actual implementation, even issuing stop immediately when a non-bash is detected will generally be insufficient in multiplayer games because of the 250ms delay buffer that is used by default. With delay reducer programs, it becomes more viable, but is still prone to failing. I know this because someone suggested this very idea before (but for critical strikes, not bash; though they were determined by the same code, so the always-critical-strike hack was the same as the always-bash-hack) and it failed horribly due to multiplayer lag; stop would be issued immediately but that wouldn't be quick enough to actually stop the action. It worked, somewhat, in single player, but it could take upwards of a few seconds before a bash/crit actually occured.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Darimus For This Useful Post:

Reed07 is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darimus View Post
    ...Or you could just hook the code that gets the result (bash/fail) and issue stop then if necessary. Also, no, it doesn't really work like that. Random functions are often seeded by the time in milliseconds, yes, but after that the numbers are deterministic, and have nothing to do with time; actual calls to rand() (for example), will return the same sequence of numbers every time, regardless of timing, if the same random seed is used to initialize the rand() function.

As for the actual implementation, even issuing stop immediately when a non-bash is detected will generally be insufficient in multiplayer games because of the 250ms delay buffer that is used by default. With delay reducer programs, it becomes more viable, but is still prone to failing. I know this because someone suggested this very idea before (but for critical strikes, not bash; though they were determined by the same code, so the always-critical-strike hack was the same as the always-bash-hack) and it failed horribly due to multiplayer lag; stop would be issued immediately but that wouldn't be quick enough to actually stop the action. It worked, somewhat, in single player, but it could take upwards of a few seconds before a bash/crit actually occured.
    -It doesn't work exactly like i said, yes, but it is the same concept.
    -The random seed is created right before each random event, so yes this is still possible since effects like crit and bash are determined at the begginig of an attack
    -You have a point with the game delay. A simple solution is this could be a host hack. You could change the delay of the game (for a brief second) (like VCK, DotA Client, and Delay Reducer do - make the delay lower than 250ms or 100ms LAN) so that the unit would respond to your actions appropriately.

Jordaldo is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks

ostaja is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's possible to change latency just with offsets? If it is, does anyone know those offsets? I have already compiled that source to work better with linux on wine. There is none of latency redusers which work with WINE. W3DR_CLI just cant find W3 process on some reason. Thx.

krizhiel is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice offset thnx

RaReLife is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice offset too

vinylakos is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok i will try!!!1

xelrix is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    why when im trying to compile the source code i get these error?
    Error 42: Symbol Undefined [email protected]
    compiler used: Digital Mars 8.50 c++ compiler
    sorry coz im kinda new wif this things. wanna compile this myself because ive just removed certain part that i might dont wanna use.
    googled and it says sumthing about not linking to libraries. what does that means

[s]and am i kinda greedy for requesting source for "show runes"[/s]
    nvermind. its in the source.
    Last edited by xelrix; 07-23-2009 at 09:34 AM.

ostaja is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    xelrix, this maphack is detected. You get banned even playing on custom games with this (as any other MH:s).

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast