[1.23] TyranO's D3Scene Maphack v3

This is a discussion on [1.23] TyranO's D3Scene Maphack v3 within the Warcraft 3 Hacks, bots and tools board part of the Warcraft 3 forum category; err septura juz wanted to tell you that the maphack is working or garena but u need update ur garena ...

Page 17 of 49 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    x-Xfrozenx-X is offline Guru
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    err septura juz wanted to tell you that the maphack is working or garena but u need update ur garena with the 123 file and pudge666 crack so as to bypass it allowing it to work see other threads.... there are guides over there

GeFrost is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    er y i cant seem to dwnload the file?

bobba_fr is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great job Tyrano, thanks. But we need a last feature (very important feature).

Can you change the view enemy map units/building/heros offset then when we disable the maphack in dota to take a screenshot of our game we can proof than we did not maphack.

Actually this offset is bugged, when we disable the maphack, all minimap is undercovered so we can see that maphack was active before.

I figured that it is this offset which is bugged because shadowfrench and his maphack was able to disable the maphack and the minimap was not discovered.

When i play with your maphack without the enemy map view but only the enemy minimap view I can disable the maphack without seeing enemy undiscovered building.

That is great but I want to view them on the main map too and we active view enemy on map it is undiscovered even when i disable all the maphack features as I explained before

kyolong93 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any Maphack 4 1.21 version??(work on Garena 1)

pheeR is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by septura View Post
    hi, my first post here but im watching the scene since a bit.
    As it seems this hack doesnt work for GGC right ?
    Is there any other workung atm ? or will this one work soon again ?
    this hack works for ggc, just be sure you crack ggc.

don't use any maphack without a cracked GGC or you'll get banned anyhow. there are 2 working ggc cracks here, just look up for them and read what people posted. it's explained everything, then just use this maphack.
    ///M

loliknow is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    always encounter fatal error when i start my war3.. plz help me out

Wynthar is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobba_fr View Post
    Great job Tyrano, thanks. But we need a last feature (very important feature).

Can you change the view enemy map units/building/heros offset then when we disable the maphack in dota to take a screenshot of our game we can proof than we did not maphack.

Actually this offset is bugged, when we disable the maphack, all minimap is undercovered so we can see that maphack was active before.

I figured that it is this offset which is bugged because shadowfrench and his maphack was able to disable the maphack and the minimap was not discovered.

When i play with your maphack without the enemy map view but only the enemy minimap view I can disable the maphack without seeing enemy undiscovered building.

That is great but I want to view them on the main map too and we active view enemy on map it is undiscovered even when i disable all the maphack features as I explained before
    I would like to know exactly how this worked. Perhaps he just recovered the entire map with black fog? This would result in another way to see if you have maphack... because let's say you tower dive and run all the way to the other teams's fountain. Well in theory you should be able to see all the buildings along the way. But if he recovers the entire map with black, then even those buildings that you "should" be able to see would not be seen? With my understanding about how these hacks work and even testing a brand new offset that I just found today that will reveal the units, when I turn it off, I can still see the buildings. So My guess is that his hack when turning off "show units" it recovered the entire map with black solid even the areas where you "HAVE" been and "SHOULD" be able to see.... a little harder to detect in a screen shot than if all buildings are shown, but still not 100% correct.

Thoughts?

Callmetoto is offline Guru
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    maphack does not work after update garena is this only for me ?
    re~
    i use Pv5 and Pv4

Harron is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use the gg crack Pudge666. When i got in a game , pressed F4 and nothing happened . Using XP

Sekidousai is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by X-räi View Post
    the hack has "show resources"

i am not completely sure, as i never used this feature, but i guess you can see other's gold listed by moving the cursor over your gold amount, similar to wood and food. just try hover over them ;P
    Nah, What i'm referring to is that during the 1.22 version the "show resources" didn't seem to do anything, like in Shadow French's when you clicked on a person's units their resources showed up in the right hand corner. I haven't been able to test this feature as my idiocy made me realize that TFTLocal hasn't been updated for 1.23 -.-
    Edit: Yeah i checked. Doesn't seem to work. Map Tested on :Battleships Ghostbay 0.99f (Basically an old ass looking version of bships pro) It might have been that the leaderboards were already there, if this MH uses the leaderboards.
    Last edited by Sekidousai; 04-12-2009 at 08:00 AM.

Page 17 of 49 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast