[1.23] TyranO's D3Scene Maphack v3

This is a discussion on [1.23] TyranO's D3Scene Maphack v3 within the Warcraft 3 Hacks, bots and tools board part of the Warcraft 3 forum category; Originally Posted by dotacrazy I would like to know exactly how this worked. Perhaps he just recovered the entire map ...

Page 18 of 49 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Triangle is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotacrazy View Post
    I would like to know exactly how this worked. Perhaps he just recovered the entire map with black fog? This would result in another way to see if you have maphack... because let's say you tower dive and run all the way to the other teams's fountain. Well in theory you should be able to see all the buildings along the way. But if he recovers the entire map with black, then even those buildings that you "should" be able to see would not be seen? With my understanding about how these hacks work and even testing a brand new offset that I just found today that will reveal the units, when I turn it off, I can still see the buildings. So My guess is that his hack when turning off "show units" it recovered the entire map with black solid even the areas where you "HAVE" been and "SHOULD" be able to see.... a little harder to detect in a screen shot than if all buildings are shown, but still not 100% correct.

Thoughts?

I'm sry but i can't rly help you here. I just know that sh's maphack if turned on, showed the vision of enemy heros/buildings and if turned off, it was like you never turned it on. in expl. you won't see any building/hero or anything else you hadn't discovered to that point, but you can still see the stuff you already discovered... dunno how it excatly worked but don't think it covers the entire map with black fog!

btw. i also did that request once in the previous thread and also in this thread... hopefully tyrano can do something about this point! that would be the best thing ever no need to be worried again to be discovered!

greetz

Wynthar is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Triangle View Post
    I'm sry but i can't rly help you here. I just know that sh's maphack if turned on, showed the vision of enemy heros/buildings and if turned off, it was like you never turned it on. in expl. you won't see any building/hero or anything else you hadn't discovered to that point, but you can still see the stuff you already discovered... dunno how it excatly worked but don't think it covers the entire map with black fog!

btw. i also did that request once in the previous thread and also in this thread... hopefully tyrano can do something about this point! that would be the best thing ever no need to be worried again to be discovered!

greetz
    The thing is... even "ISeeDeadPeople" cheat code in single player, when you un-do the cheat by typing it again, you can still see the enemy buildings... so even the cheat code doesn't re-hide the enemy units... (Still thinking about how this would even be possible)

Harron is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't get mh to work . Anyone helps ? . Press F4 and nth happens
    Last edited by Harron; 04-12-2009 at 06:31 AM.

hweiqiang is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    why can't it work.
    i'm using windows xp and garena.
    i read almost all the replies and none helps.
    only the angle works.
    -_-

Harron is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Look . My GG is already cracked . I got in a game , alt + tab , turn on the map hack and press f4 . "The Lich King has given me true power" and then the fog of war is still there . nth is revealed . I might do it wrong . Can you show me the steps ?

TradeMark99 is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Harron View Post
    I use the gg crack Pudge666. When i got in a game , pressed F4 and nothing happened . Using XP
    Can't get mh to work . Anyone helps ? . Press F4 and nth happens
    Look . My GG is already cracked . I got in a game , alt + tab , turn on the map hack and press f4 . "The Lich King has given me true power" and then the fog of war is still there . nth is
    revealed . I might do it wrong . Can you show me the steps ?
    Please do not spam. If this thread don't have your answer you can use the search button to find your answer. If you cannot find your answer after searching, wait a while for a reply, do not expect a reply so soon.

Anw about your qn. Your GG is cracked using what?

Quote Originally Posted by hweiqiang View Post
    why can't it work.
    i'm using windows xp and garena.
    i read almost all the replies and none helps.
    only the angle works.
    -_-
    Did you crack Garena already?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to TradeMark99 For This Useful Post:

piggy83sg is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thank you for the new version.

Sekidousai is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotacrazy View Post
    The thing is... even "ISeeDeadPeople" cheat code in single player, when you un-do the cheat by typing it again, you can still see the enemy buildings... so even the cheat code doesn't re-hide the enemy units... (Still thinking about how this would even be possible)
    If I look at it from my fairly inexperienced point of view, I would say that this maphack makes the game think that your an observer, to an extent.
    EX: An observer can see everything, and when you turn your hack on, you become an "observer". When you turn it back off, you are no longer an "observer". You only see what you have naturally seen.
    Edit: To explain the "Iseedeadpeople" thing, it's that it works by triggers. "Event: Player (1) says string 'Iseedeadpeople' Action: Remove fog of war". There is a trigger that resets the fog of war, but it's obscure, and all explored area would turn black, just like in Undead Assault II.
    Last edited by Sekidousai; 04-12-2009 at 08:14 AM.

Wynthar is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow. I never thought of that. That's a pretty good idea. I'll look into that when I get a chance. Maybe we can trick the game into thinking we're an observer... Hm.

XtasyKing is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how can i give my mates money ? doesnt work on the normal way :S

Page 18 of 49 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast