[1.23] TyranO's D3Scene Maphack v3

This is a discussion on [1.23] TyranO's D3Scene Maphack v3 within the Warcraft 3 Hacks, bots and tools board part of the Warcraft 3 forum category; its DETECTED in CUSTOM GAMES uswest... I just got banned 90 days account disabled. u can use other accounts though. ...

Page 35 of 49 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 350 of 485
  1. #341
    encore3 is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    21
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    9
    Reputation
    1
    its DETECTED in CUSTOM GAMES uswest...



    I just got banned 90 days account disabled.
    u can use other accounts though.
    after 90 days is over u can remake the account.

    First time offenders get their CD keys banned for 30 days.
    2nd time offenders get permanently Banned.
    i got this info from blizzard website.
    Last edited by encore3; 05-24-2009 at 01:19 PM.

  2. #342
    wchu7219 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    0
    Yeah.. Is detected in garena too.. just got banned yesterday..
    this is what it shown when i try to login garena..
    BannedTime: 2009-05-24 18:060
    BannedReason: D3Scene Revealer by TyranO f0r Warcraft III 1.23[Path:C:\Documents and Settings\xxxYASxxx\Desktop\D3SceneV3(newer, download this one)\D3Scene.exe]

  3. #343
    noYOU is offline Newbie
    Array
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Australia mate! :>
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    0
    ima test it now, Fingers crossed ^_^

  4. #344
    noYOU is offline Newbie
    Array
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Australia mate! :>
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    0
    works PERFECTLY im using it right now actualy, mid game while posting, LOL!

    Much respect for this hack.

  5. #345
    Neefy's Avatar
    Neefy is offline Member
    Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    34
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    9
    Reputation
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by noYOU View Post
    works PERFECTLY im using it right now actualy, mid game while posting, LOL!

    Much respect for this hack.
    Yeah but you'll get banned tomorrow

  6. #346
    lulzz is offline Newbie
    Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by FobFobFob View Post
    ehhhhhh. got banned for the first time. everything was fine, untill couple days later i logged back in and got a msg saying account is disabled.

    whats the tool you were talking about grabbing other ppls cd-key?
    tyrano's maphack u got banned for .. it have a cd-key grabber .. so u can go at some computer open wc3, join a channel go to the hack press Grab cd-keys and u just got urself free cd-keys ... i went to a computer cafe 3 days ago when i got banned .. i grabbed 5 cd-keys cause i would be Sure i could log on .. but im still only using 1 of the 5 never had trouble with someone on the cafe using the key ..

    btw .. im using Cengine from "Skillhackers" its not as good as this maphack ... but it reveals fog and invisibles and runes .. enough for me and its still undetected atm .. if i get banned using Cengine i will let u know !

  7. #347
    lordzephyr is offline Banned User Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    41
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    2
    can this be used in GGC?

  8. #348
    FobFobFob is offline Newbie
    Array
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by lulzz View Post
    tyrano's maphack u got banned for .. it have a cd-key grabber .. so u can go at some computer open wc3, join a channel go to the hack press Grab cd-keys and u just got urself free cd-keys ... i went to a computer cafe 3 days ago when i got banned .. i grabbed 5 cd-keys cause i would be Sure i could log on .. but im still only using 1 of the 5 never had trouble with someone on the cafe using the key ..

    btw .. im using Cengine from "Skillhackers" its not as good as this maphack ... but it reveals fog and invisibles and runes .. enough for me and its still undetected atm .. if i get banned using Cengine i will let u know !

    ahhh i thought you were talking about a seporate program. something like where i can use without having to use the other persons computer to get the cd-key, while i am on my own laptop.

  9. #349
    rosenberg130n is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    15
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    9
    Reputation
    1
    I was just banned. I was able to log on the battle.net (useast), but when I tried to log on my account it showed the following message: "Your account has been closed (8 )". I could log into any other account though.

    I was switching between cEngine and Tyrano, so I am unable to say with certainty which one of those got me banned, especially because yesterday I used both (one game cEngine and another Tyrano, Zeus and enemy hero icons - oh the greedyness), and today I am banned.

  10. #350
    lulzz is offline Newbie
    Array
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by rosenberg130n View Post
    I was just banned. I was able to log on the battle.net (useast), but when I tried to log on my account it showed the following message: "Your account has been closed (8 )". I could log into any other account though.

    I was switching between cEngine and Tyrano, so I am unable to say with certainty which one of those got me banned, especially because yesterday I used both (one game cEngine and another Tyrano, Zeus and enemy hero icons - oh the greedyness), and today I am banned.
    i think its tyran0s.. alot ppl got banned for this .. and i havent heard any who was 100 % sure that Cengine got them banned .. i have used it for 3 days now and still nothing happened .. but Cengine sux .. only using it cause its safe ... Go Guys make a New imba mh

Page 35 of 49 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. D3Scene Maphack 1.23
    By TyranO in forum Warcraft 3 Hacks, bots and tools
    Replies: 438
    Last Post: 04-04-2009, 08:54 PM
  2. [1.23] Simple Maphack
    By TyranO in forum Warcraft 3 Hacks, bots and tools
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 03-21-2009, 02:07 AM
  3. D3Scene Maphack 1.22
    By TyranO in forum Warcraft 3 Hacks, bots and tools
    Replies: 357
    Last Post: 03-20-2009, 11:05 PM
  4. TyranO's Maphack 7 (1.22)
    By TyranO in forum Warcraft 3 Hacks, bots and tools
    Replies: 133
    Last Post: 11-19-2008, 07:36 PM
  5. Warcraft 3 maphack
    By hendricius in forum Warcraft 3 Hacks, bots and tools
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 08-22-2008, 06:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •