G0d's Garena autoclicker

This is a discussion on G0d's Garena autoclicker within the Warcraft 3 Hacks, bots and tools board part of the Warcraft 3 forum category; he said he is sharing tools to the community, do you guys need to get so worked up? or you ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    monkeyseemonkeydo is offline Master Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    he said he is sharing tools to the community, do you guys need to get so worked up? or you guys jealous.. lol he is doin nth wrong and in fact he is doing good to the community.. u guys are makin d3 look like hell.. with mean ppl zzzzz

monkeyseemonkeydo is offline Master Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by popeur View Post
    I dont know why u give him reps & thanks...
    No links, just a description wtf?
    cos i trust him tat he will put up a link for it.. n if he doesnt, we can remove our thanks -.- and btw the link is up..

pudge666 is offline Addict
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    RuneScape Auto Typer and Auto Clicker

Nice tool Gary !!

but whats that ??

Quote Originally Posted by G0d View Post
    Introduction: My name is G0d and i am sharing you my hacks and cracks...
    I will be releasing my own works here in d3scene...A challenge from pudge..I accept...I shall produce my own works and release them in my credits..
    Just a piece of my tools ..enjoy
    as i can see thats not your tool.

''just a piece of my tools '' ? what tool ? this autoclick from garyshoodsite ?
    Humn nice start in d3scene mate ^^ Keep up Releasing what someone else created ages ago xD

Wynthar is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Introduction: My name is G0d and i am sharing you my hacks and cracks...
    I will be releasing my own works here in d3scene...A challenge from pudge..I accept...I shall produce my own works and release them in my credits..
    Just a piece of my tools ..enjoy
    [Snip]
    I will be releasing my own garena works in the near future..look forward you to test my work..
    And...

lol...i never said anything about Inventing Autoclicker...
    I said this is a useful tool and i want to share it to the community..
    why do you have to be so hostile??
    When I read your first post, I thought you were claiming the autoclicker as your own. You said you are sharing your hacks and cracks... then you said you will be releasing your own works.... then you said just a piece of your tools... From that it seems that this was you claiming the autoclicker to be your own. Perhaps later on in that post you said this was not yours but your post sure made it sound like you were releasing something you made.

Is it insecurity is it ?? is it ??

Someone should give pudge a infraction or somehting i feel like i have a one-sided bout here or somehting
    I have ignored this up until not without saying anything, but I must say. Please. Could you refrain from comments like this? Perhaps Pudge666 has made some of his own comments, but it takes two to tango. Comments like this are simply stirring up fire. Post productively. Add to the community. Share tools that you have found that were useful. Make comments on ways you use these tools and hacks. That's very helpful. But, no need to carry on a debate with Pudge666. Forget about him and his comments, and just be a productive member of D3Scene. You can't change the way he will act, just the actions you take. So how do you want your actions to be viewed and interpreted?

Please keep it positive and helpful man. =)

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wynthar For This Useful Post:

pudge666 is offline Addict
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotacrazy View Post
    And...

When I read your first post, I thought you were claiming the autoclicker as your own. You said you are sharing your hacks and cracks... then you said you will be releasing your own works.... then you said just a piece of your tools... From that it seems that this was you claiming the autoclicker to be your own. Perhaps later on in that post you said this was not yours but your post sure made it sound like you were releasing something you made.

I have ignored this up until not without saying anything, but I must say. Please. Could you refrain from comments like this? Perhaps Pudge666 has made some of his own comments, but it takes two to tango. Comments like this are simply stirring up fire. Post productively. Add to the community. Share tools that you have found that were useful. Make comments on ways you use these tools and hacks. That's very helpful. But, no need to carry on a debate with Pudge666. Forget about him and his comments, and just be a productive member of D3Scene. You can't change the way he will act, just the actions you take. So how do you want your actions to be viewed and interpreted?

Please keep it positive and helpful man. =)
    Well know you must have a little idea why he got banned from securegamers and 1st-hacks forums. both under wc3 hacks section.

thats all.

Jolinar is offline rapid response team #1

Array
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You both, stop immediately, if you didn't code it, don't publish it as yours, G0d, and Pudge, you stop trying to beat him in any way, just watch it and shut it if you got something against him, keep it for yourself.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jolinar For This Useful Post:

Malish is offline YAH

Array
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I have to agree that g0d shouldnt have taken credit for this (try next time kkthx bye!) but there is no reason to bitch around about this like if you was a angry sheep on drugs, cuz that something that belong in the kindergarden! ~~ If you gotta flame, try do it by pm, into a wall or to the sheep on drugs
    But its a nice and easy tool, thx for posting it!
    Glupus
    If you have any questions about posting or selling your hack here. Read this link.

PlzDie is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    tnx for posting the autoclick'er but ... what's got to do with pudge's crack ? o.O If you can think a lil' bit u can't make a challenge to pudge's crack with a simple auto-click (even it's not yous) if u want to challenge him,make it privately or make a hack based on his one or a crack etc. That's a stupid thing u've posted here and credits goes to another guy... shame...
    Last edited by PlzDie; 04-14-2009 at 07:04 AM.

Sven69 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thnx nice +..

Very useful Thnxx xP

Sand|Master is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)