How to win every garena ladder game {dota}

This is a discussion on How to win every garena ladder game {dota} within the Warcraft 3 Hacks, bots and tools board part of the Warcraft 3 forum category; Chupa: Thanks for the positive comment, at least I know my feedback didn't fall on deaf ears. But at the ...

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Kerean is offline Guru
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Chupa: Thanks for the positive comment, at least I know my feedback didn't fall on deaf ears. But at the time of reading your comment, I know that it is not going to be well received. As I didn't have the chance to respond before XODs posted his reply, I can't therefore be an accurate prophet.

XOD: You didn't ask me for my opinion but I chose to give it anyway. This is the nature of an internet forum; any thread posted will have people giving their opinions even if such opinions are not solicited by the thread starter. Let me ask you, did you ask for the opinions of all the posters who have posted on this thread so far? Going by your logic, you should be blasting all of them since they posted without you asking for it. Or are you only blasting those with a negative unsolicited opinion; thus revealing your inherent bias in this matter.

As stated previously, you are welcome to draw this thread to the attention of an objective moderator, who will then give an objective view on this matter, and whether I was in error in giving feedback on a possible limitation of this method. The rest of the drama was unfortunately, of your own authorship.

Quote Originally Posted by chupacabras View Post
    I think the intention is clear here. Kerean just gives a plain feedback of the POSSIBLE limitation of that method XOD. And users such as I REALLY appreciate such feedbacks.

Contributors such as you have our honest thanks as well. But you need to get out of the DEFENSIVE mode and learn to accept feedbacks (no matter good or bad) with an open mind. While i personally thank you for your idea/your brother's idea, i am not too keen with the way of the "I-AM-KING-COMPLEX-YOU-BETTER-STFU-COS-YOU-DIDNT-CONTRIBUTE" method you're employing.

With that said, I hope you dont bother replying to what I said cos I agree with Kerean positive feedback and whatver you will say in defense is gonna fall on deaf ears..
    Quote Originally Posted by ~XoD. View Post
    I dont dont know why but i just cant remember asking for your opinion on that matter.As i already said i dont want here posts that are irelevant to the threads content.As to the arguments i had with kerean,this is between him and me.Also if you are not willing to read the answer,you might as well dont take the time to post.Next time i see a post here,not conserning the glitch/bug/hack i have posted here,i will report it to a mod to remove it.

-Without any regards and tottaly unfriendly: ~XoD.

juliver123 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    fuck your post...i dont need that crap...its makes us a COW...BULLSHIT

chupacabras is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont dont know why but i just cant remember asking for your opinion on that matter.As i already said i dont want here posts that are irelevant to the threads content.As to the arguments i had with kerean,this is between him and me.Also if you are not willing to read the answer,you might as well dont take the time to post.Next time i see a post here,not conserning the glitch/bug/hack i have posted here,i will report it to a mod to remove it.

-Without any regards and tottaly unfriendly: ~XoD.

Ok smart pants. I'm just gonna throw your own words right in your own face. IF YOU are NOT WILLING to take feedbacks for your own "stolen-controbutions", then might as well dont take the time to post. (ironic isn't it how it fits right back at ya? hahaha noob)

Yeah bring the mods in. I wanna see how they slap you with stupidity for being over reacting over a nice positive feedbacks from innocent users such as us. I guess people like you have this sad and pathetic prince complex running all over your head. I'm sorry, but this is the age where you don't pray to kings and gods... much less a peasant like yourself.

Edit: Oh with that said, I really dont think you will even bother reading related glitch/bug/hacks. Kerean just gave one plausible glitch to that method, and you threw sarcasm at him. I wonder how much credibility lies in your words?
    Last edited by chupacabras; 08-31-2009 at 09:45 PM.

~XoD. is offline Member Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by juliver123 View Post
    fuck your post...i dont need that crap...its makes us a COW...BULLSHIT
    To juliver: If you dont need it,dont use it.I dont need you shouting that in my face...

To chupacambras and kerean: Please tell me: What part of "dont post irelevant things here" dont you understand?I have asked you a million times to stop posting here for matters,diffrent than this hack...I wont even bother reading your posts (or futures irelevant posts).
    I have had enough of this I have other thingsto do.I worned you many times but this is the last.this goes to everyone :

NEXT TIME I SEE ANYONE POSTING HERE FOR SOMETHING OTHER THAN THIS HACK,HE WILL BE REPORTED TO AN ADMIN/MOD.IF YOU WANT TO TELL ME SOMETHING ELSE DO IT ON A M07hA F@cK1n@ PERSONAL MESSAGE.THIS SPACE IS NOT FOR YOU TO FLAME OR TO SOLVE YOUR PERSONAL MATTERS WITH ANYONE.IF YOU WANNA DO SO,DO IT SOMEWHERE ELSE.
    Last edited by ~XoD.; 09-02-2009 at 09:50 PM.

Arnadath is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To chupachambra: Please know what you are talking about before you post your opinion about something.You talk about a "stolen idea"?Why the heck is it stolen.first of all he gave me credit at the end.Secondly:Me ,myself asked him to post this.the idea belongs to both of us.If i had the slitest hint that he had stolen an idea of mine and passed it as his own i would have pwned his head (and i mean in real life)

To kerean: Feedback is always welcome and every person that posts something wants to have feedback,but it must not be offensive or you cannot expect a good reaction.Dont talk to someone in a way you wouldnt want him to talk to u.

To both of you: Its very easy to flame,hidden behind your computer screen as tou two do but it is far more difficult to solve your problems in a civilized manner.If you want your comments and replies to be read and answered politely to,you too must act in the same manner.Now please if you want to answer,as XoD said,do it on a personal message or me myself will report you to the admins

Edit: Also to both od you: Stop writing like you are in a courtroom.Noone wants to waste hes time reading a 100 lines post.....
    Last edited by Arnadath; 09-02-2009 at 09:48 PM.

C0mm4nd3r is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mad random flamming shittz posts? q_Q

Well i will reAIM you to get there up the video of any rep or sumthing... becouse if you do,
    i could write a tool for TIEHACK anybody .. i only need the host to lagg for 1 second, then i can tie the game ) .. if it works propperly i think i could make the same on normal ladder games , even tournaments o.O ....

GL HF!.

Kerean is offline Guru
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please review the posts again and tell me who was the one who started being offensive first, and whow as uncivilised. In particular, do look at post #58 to give yourself a good summary of the exchange. I'll let non-biased individuals rather than people with vested interests be hte judge of that.

Why is it you two keep saying to take it to pm, and yet neither of you has pm-med me to date; instead choosing to post on this thread with more rebuttals? The last say syndrome is strong in everyone.

Your comment about hiding behind a screen applies to both of you as much as you say it it applies to us. It is a worthless comment unless you are prepared to come half the world to meet up with me.

In any case, a mod/admin will be here soon enough I don't see a need to keep throwing threats around again and again and again without following up on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Arnadath View Post
    To chupachambra: Please know what you are talking about before you post your opinion about something.You talk about a "stolen idea"?Why the heck is it stolen.first of all he gave me credit at the end.Secondly:Me ,myself asked him to post this.the idea belongs to both of us.If i had the slitest hint that he had stolen an idea of mine and passed it as his own i would have pwned his head (and i mean in real life)

To kerean: Feedback is always welcome and every person that posts something wants to have feedback,but it must not be offensive or you cannot expect a good reaction.Dont talk to someone in a way you wouldnt want him to talk to u.

To both of you: Its very easy to flame,hidden behind your computer screen as tou two do but it is far more difficult to solve your problems in a civilized manner.If you want your comments and replies to be read and answered politely to,you too must act in the same manner.Now please if you want to answer,as XoD said,do it on a personal message or me myself will report you to the admins

Edit: Also to both od you: Stop writing like you are in a courtroom.Noone wants to waste hes time reading a 100 lines post.....

dog_keeper is offline Teh Sexy One.
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, all you have to do is hit the report button and we'll be here.

and yes please, if you want to continue this discussion, please take it to PM and not here.

Please don't go off-topic anymore from this post on, anyone starting to flame (or even go off-topic by agree-ing with my post will be warned then infracted).

Thank you =)
    http://i34.tinypic.com/2j1o715.jpg
    By eZ]aCx of D3Scene.com

~XoD. is offline Member Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by C0mm4nd3r View Post
    Mad random flamming shittz posts? q_Q

Well i will reAIM you to get there up the video of any rep or sumthing... becouse if you do,
    i could write a tool for TIEHACK anybody .. i only need the host to lagg for 1 second, then i can tie the game ) .. if it works propperly i think i could make the same on normal ladder games , even tournaments o.O ....

GL HF!.
    i alrady said,my pc is too crappy to get a replay.If anyone can get a decent replay of this please post it here for ppl to see (or send me link and i include it in the main post).
    Last edited by ~XoD.; 09-03-2009 at 06:06 PM.

C0mm4nd3r is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i alrady said,my pc is too crappy to get a replay.If anyone can get a decent replay of this please post it here for ppl to see (or send me link and i include it in the main post).
    i made it yesterday, and it worked in dota of course... i could save a replay but, i think its no sese as you will just see it, but not the laggs.. it has to be a video, and in that case i think you'll just see the window freezing, nothing more...

But i could make a videotutorial for it, gl hf!

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast