How to avoid Bans by warden in Battlenet

This is a discussion on How to avoid Bans by warden in Battlenet within the Warcraft 3 Hacks, bots and tools board part of the Warcraft 3 forum category; Open the Settings.txt and remove the // infront of the server you play on. Then save, and close the .txt. ...

Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Mads is offline Formerly Zo8

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Open the Settings.txt and remove the // infront of the server you play on. Then save, and close the .txt. Now, when you're in lobby, ingame, or at game loading screen, execute (run, double click) on the DropBnet2.
    Go back to your game and write /whoami (Example) if you get a respons with blue text, you didn't do it properly, so DON'T start the hack. If nothing happens when you type /whoami, you are disconnected. Run TyranOs maphack (example) and hit F4. After your game, BNet will tell you that you got disconnected. Click ok and EXIT WARCRAFT III AT ALL COST. Then close your hack, and repeat.

Last edited by Mads; 10-31-2009 at 01:22 PM.

aaddss755 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you man...this is the first tool that ACUALLY protect u from getinng baned

Wolfszorn is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aaddss755 View Post
    Thank you man...this is the first tool that ACUALLY protect u from getinng baned
    Ähm no? Hosting with a bot also prevets from getting banned. Like LC or something like that.

I host with LC and GHost about years and never get banned.

tromelow is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how right you are. but though you all mustnt start hosting, as there are no more joiners then ;P
    In fact, as I and Wolfszorn said, a Bot avoids your being banned, since you are not in battlenet, but your bot is.
    Nonetheless, dropbnet works as good.

bulletspeed123 is offline Mentor
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zo8 View Post
    Open the Settings.txt and remove the // infront of the server you play on. Then save, and close the .txt. Now, when you're in lobby, ingame, or at game loading screen, execute (run, double click) on the DropBnet2.
    Go back to your game and write /whoami (Example) if you get a respons with blue text, you didn't do it properly, so DON'T start the hack. If nothing happens when you type /whoami, you are disconnected. Run TyranOs maphack (example) and hit F4. After your game, BNet will tell you that you got disconnected. Click ok and EXIT WARCRAFT III AT ALL COST. Then close your hack, and repeat.
    Thats a good way to confirm, although you only have to type / and if it gives you an invalid command message, that would mean you are still on bnet. If it doesn't give a message, you have successfully disconnected.

Funs is offline Mentor
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is there maybe a way to add a offset change into wc3 (changing jumps or whatever). So wc3 will quit everytime, when you quit a game? It would help if you missclick on bnet, after game...
    Writing the programm shoudnt be a problem(jump from quit game to close wc3), but finding those adresses will be so difficult...

Mads is offline Formerly Zo8

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Even if you "Missclick on Battle.net" you won't be logged in, in the second you click. Just don't be retarded and log on without closing Wc3.

peacewar1 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    IT is not working for me. I think it is not compatiable with window 7

ray1ray is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    blizzard can detect and/or monitor how often u dropoffbnet when entering games and after a while they will ban you becuase there not stupid. has happened to me twice already. been using this hack since it came out.
    Last edited by ray1ray; 11-02-2009 at 04:42 PM. Reason: zzz

Brian_Boitano is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ray1ray View Post
    blizzard can detect and/or monitor how often u dropoffbnet when entering games and after a while they will ban you becuase there not stupid. has happened to me twice already. been using this hack since it came out.
    Thats not true. I host with DotaZilla and I always drop from bnet after 10 min. They don't check if you drop from bnet lol.

Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast