How to avoid Bans by warden in Battlenet

This is a discussion on How to avoid Bans by warden in Battlenet within the Warcraft 3 Hacks, bots and tools board part of the Warcraft 3 forum category; using 24c hack at 24d games? Wait for a working hack....

Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    tromelow is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    using 24c hack at 24d games? Wait for a working hack.

yalaka is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So dropbnet works with the new hack demo for 1.24d?

Tracky is offline Administrator

Array
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by yalaka View Post
    So dropbnet works with the new hack demo for 1.24d?
    Yes.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Tracky For This Useful Post:

Sluip is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you're hosting with ListChecker, are you still required to use DropBnet, even when injecting after game start? If so, do you need to use /cmd /dropbnet, or how does that work?

Thanks in advance.

Edit:

My mistake for not properly reading through the thread. Some claim that hosting through LC protects you, which I also suspected. However, if this has changed, my question still stands.
    Last edited by Sluip; 01-22-2010 at 08:21 AM.

Tracky is offline Administrator

Array
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluip View Post
    If you're hosting with ListChecker, are you still required to use DropBnet, even when injecting after game start? If so, do you need to use /cmd /dropbnet, or how does that work?

Thanks in advance.

Edit:

My mistake for not properly reading through the thread. Some claim that hosting through LC protects you, which I also suspected. However, if this has changed, my question still stands.
    When you host with LC, you aren't really "connected" to Battle.Net, therefore using "detected" hacks should be safe.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Tracky For This Useful Post:

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Usually those issues don't get fixed in patches, and theres no Way itll Be updated in a "sub"-Patch like 1.24D. And if it were changed, you would Be told here by Some sticky, that you can Be assured of.
    Sorry for weird spelling, writing with iPhone xP

Sluip is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracky View Post
    When you host with LC, you aren't really "connected" to Battle.Net, therefore using "detected" hacks should be safe.
    Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Quote Originally Posted by tromelow View Post
    Usually those issues don't get fixed in patches, and theres no Way itll Be updated in a "sub"-Patch like 1.24D. And if it were changed, you would Be told here by Some sticky, that you can Be assured of.
    Sorry for weird spelling, writing with iPhone xP
    Yeah you're probably right. You never know with sneaky-ass Blizzard though. I had to browse through these forums to even find out that Warden was reactivated.

Also, your spelling is fine, it's the capitalization that's messed up pal. .
    Last edited by Sluip; 01-22-2010 at 06:02 PM.

Boklog is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Question:

is there a way warden can detect me only maphacking ( not more ) on custom games?

thanks

Sluip is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boklog View Post
    Question:

is there a way warden can detect me only maphacking ( not more ) on custom games?

thanks
    Yes, use DropBnet to avoid it.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boklog View Post
    Question:

thanks
    For fun's sake, again how it works. You have certain files on your pc that save any information that is used by warcraft 3 in so-called offsets. For example, if a certain unit is to be shown to you, one of its offsets has the value "1". If you may not see it (fog of war e.g.) then it's set to "0". Therefore, injecting a hack into these files and forcing the "0" to become a "1" (e.g. with GameWiz or Artmoney, you prolly know it) you can always show this unit. This is how those hacks work in general.
    Therefore, Warden grabs up your files and scans it for certain offsets. Warden is actually only a Scanner like Antivir with a so-called Blacklist. This Blacklist contains all offsets the change of which enables certain "features", e.g. removal of fog of war. As soon as Warden finds out any of those listed offsets are changed in your files, you are immediately put on a banlist and will be banned quite soon. As warden is running on the battle.net servers Warden can't scan you at all when you are disconnected. This may be achieved by using dropbnet to drop connection to the battle.net and only maintain the connection to the respective host, or on the one hand by hosting the game with a bot like LC or GHost++, where actually the bot logs into the battle.net and lets you join from the Local Area Network, which speeds up connections and allows you to stay disconnected from battle.net - at least Warden will never get to see any offsets at all.
    Another - but rather complicated - way is to build in some anti-warden-detection system like in zMap (zMap pwns so hard ). Warden will look through your files just as usually, but with such a system it will get false files to read, so the real hack stays hidden. These systems are thousands of times more complicated to code than a normal maphack, which can be coded in quite a short time (anyone who ever played a GBC game on VBAdvance and created his own cheats knows what I'm talking about, ofc a WC3 maphack is far more complex, dont get me wrong^^).
    Again, there are still offsets that are not yet put on the Blacklist of Warden, but nonetheless make maphacking possible, which is another way of cheating w/o detection. BUT as in RHack Demo (look this forum for further info) it may get detected anytime; Blizzard is not dumb. I can hardly imagine there is no staff of blizzard registered here, so finding out that there are still unblacklisted offsets oughtta be quite easy for them.

Since May 09 Warden also scans Custom Games, not only Ladder Games, so be careful! And remember: dropbnet only works in Custom Games (although it is no problem to use it in any league or so, as long it is no official blizzard ladder server!).
    Hope I could help you a lil bit, usually I'm not that much kean on helping people that are to lazy to read stickies by their own, but I was kind of ... lets call it bored.

Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast