How to avoid Bans by warden in Battlenet

This is a discussion on How to avoid Bans by warden in Battlenet within the Warcraft 3 Hacks, bots and tools board part of the Warcraft 3 forum category; I read about the necessity of such a thread (as a sticky), so I decided to create it. 1. What ...

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast
    tromelow is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to avoid Bans by warden in Battlenet

I read about the necessity of such a thread (as a sticky), so I decided to create it.

1. What do I have to do?
    As Warden is now reactivated and scanning custom games, you will possibly be banned when using any 3rd Party Software (including GHost++, Listchecker, VCK and so on!) or maphacks. To simplify things one might say that warden asks the game for certain offsets stored in "game.dll". Warden contains a blacklist of offsets that might be changed by kicktools, maphacks or whatsoever and therefore recognizes any kind of hacks. Obviously warden needs a stable connection to the respective warcraft 3 applications, which is usually created through the Battlenet. With help of the application "Dropbnet" (see attachments for download link) you can manually close the connection to Battlenet, so that warden can no longer scan your game.dll, which makes any hacks undetectable.
    You CAN use it in Ladder Games aswell!

2. Setting up Dropbnet
    Handling this tool is quite simple. Just extract the 2 files to any folder and open "settings.txt". You will see several lines. The "//" means the following code is just a comment, so it is only for any readers and will be ignored by the application. The command "drop" determines the realm of which the connection is to be closed.
    Therefore, simply delete the "//" in front of the line of the realm you are playing and add them to any realm you are not playing on. That's all! Quite simple, ain't it?

3. How can I use hack xyz on Battlenet now?
    Just do the following:
    1. Start WC3 as usual
    2. Enter Battlenet and join / create the custom game of your desire
    3. Wait for the host to start the game / Start the game
    4. After your game has loaded, use [The Windows Key] or [ALT + TAB] to minimize Warcraft III
    5. Run "dropbnet2.exe" (You might add a shortcut to the folder where your maphack (or shortcut to maphack) is stored to keep the time you need to do that as low as possible)
    6. A black window will appear. Press "Any Key" when prompted to close dropbnet2.exe
    7. Start your maphack and activate it, then go back to WC3 and have fun!
    8. !IMPORTANT! After playing the game you will get an error message containing the information that your connection to Battlenet has been shut down (which is what we actually wanted to reach). You need to close your maphack AND game after every game to avoid a ban.

I hope you'll find this guide helpful
    If this thread is not needed simply delete it (it'd be nice if you messaged me then )
    Note: I reupped "dropbnet.rar", so it should be working for now.

Attached Files
    Last edited by Tracky; 03-06-2010 at 05:00 PM.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to tromelow For This Useful Post:

gex00 is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tromelow View Post
    I read about the necessity of such a thread (as a sticky), so I decided to create it.

1. What do I have to do?
    As Warden is now reactivated and scanning custom games, you will possibly be banned when using any 3rd Party Software (including GHost++, Listchecker, VCK and so on!) or maphacks. To simplify things one might say that warden asks the game for certain offsets stored in "game.dll". Warden contains a blacklist of offsets that might be changed by kicktools, maphacks or whatsoever and therefore recognizes any kind of hacks. Obviously warden needs a stable connection to the respective warcraft 3 applications, which is usually created through the Battlenet. With help of the application "Dropbnet" (see attachments for download link) you can manually close the connection to Battlenet, so that warden can no longer scan your game.dll, which makes any hacks undetectable.

2. Setting up Dropbnet
    Handling this tool is quite simple. Just extract the 2 files to any folder and open "settings.txt". You will see several lines. The "//" means the following code is just a comment, so it is only for any readers and will be ignored by the application. The command "drop" determines the realm of which the connection is to be closed.
    Therefore, simply delete the "//" in front of the line of the realm you are playing and add them to any realm you are not playing on. That's all! Quite simple, ain't it?

3. How can I use hack xyz on Battlenet now?
    Just do the following:
    1. Start WC3 as usual
    2. Enter Battlenet and join / create the custom game of your desire
    3. Wait for the host to start the game / Start the game
    4. After your game has loaded, use [The Windows Key] or [ALT + TAB] to minimize Warcraft III
    5. Run "dropbnet2.exe" (You might add a shortcut to the folder where your maphack (or shortcut to maphack) is stored to keep the time you need to do that as low as possible)
    6. A black window will appear. Press "Any Key" when prompted to close dropbnet2.exe
    7. Start your maphack and activate it, then go back to WC3 and have fun!
    8. !IMPORTANT! After playing the game you will get an error message containing the information that your connection to Battlenet has been shut down (which is what we actually wanted to reach). You need to close your maphack AND game after every game to avoid a ban.

I hope you'll find this guide helpful
    If this thread is not needed simply delete it (it'd be nice if you messaged me then )
    Thanks for the hardwork but I think theres already a sticky thread for this though

4. The Following User Says Thank You to gex00 For This Useful Post:

karlo12345 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks mars man

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea i saw that too lol
    Some mods said this sticky would be necessary but wouldnt have the time to make it so i just started, not recognizing there was already a similar thread lool (maybe its just because one of the stickies was renamed and there was no new one)

Stroh is offline Narf Narf

Array
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Added your guide to the sticky you deserver it.

skinnydude29 is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice! so basically i can use any mh without being detected? What about mh detectors built into the custom game itself, will it not be detected by them?

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Basically, yes. Those built-in detectors have nothing to do with warden and are executed from within the game, so dropping the bnet connection will not hinder those detectors from working properly.
    Just forgot: One might maybe add to my guide that dropbnet mustnt be used in ladder games. Maybe you can modify my guide in the sticky, too, Stroh. Thx.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tromelow For This Useful Post:

skinnydude29 is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aw oh well. I guess i won't have a use for this until i actually download a working mh...(on vacation right now.)

kingboo is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yea yea we know this ty

CoKol is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged