[1.24c] TyranO's D3Scene Maphack

This is a discussion on [1.24c] TyranO's D3Scene Maphack within the Warcraft 3 Hacks, bots and tools board part of the Warcraft 3 forum category; Originally Posted by Jolinar Read much, will ya. read what?i did not found anythingh...

Page 26 of 37 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 260 of 362
  1. #251
    myty is offline Member
    Array
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    45
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolinar View Post
    Read much, will ya.
    read what?i did not found anythingh


  2. #252
    Jolinar's Avatar
    Jolinar is offline rapid response team #1


    Array
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    unicorn island
    Posts
    3,184
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    23
    Reputation
    2486
    Quote Originally Posted by myty View Post
    read what?i did not found anythingh
    Quote Originally Posted by tromelow View Post
    [...] and I am definitely sure that these issues have already been discussed and at least temporarily solved in his sticky.
    Reading solves.

    D:


  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jolinar For This Useful Post:


  4. #253
    myty is offline Member
    Array
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    45
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolinar View Post
    D:
    omg is 3 pm here...u rlly cannot help me?i mean i have to read all this...it will take time... *(
    edit:i read it all and the only way for me is to restart war3.exe....kinda borring...have to do it every time..thx
    Last edited by myty; 01-03-2010 at 01:39 AM.

  5. #254
    tromelow is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    283
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    10
    Reputation
    247
    Sorry, I will go and code an undetected wc3 maphack for you, of course its gonna be free!
    What would you like? I can add the auto-lasthit/-deny feature for you if you want. Of course it will be undetectable and I will also provide an aimbot for Pudge Hooks and PotM Arrows of course, this will be no problem, really!

    FFS! Thanks Tyran0 for providing your nice work for free here - that is what you should actually say! Either appreciate Tyran0's work or don't, regardless of your choice stop whining. There ARE alternatives that might probably be undetected or eventually are definitely undetected (zMap), but thus cost money.
    And damn yes, you will have to activate the hack before host types -ah ingame or you have to wait some 60secs or so, don't really remember it but seriously, read it yourself!
    You can simply search through threads with this awesome vBulletin here. I love cheaters that use complicated hacks but don't even know how to turn their respective pcs on ... has mummy helped you?
    Stop it now, search for your own,
    So long
    (sorry mods for my continuous flames, I just can't stand it any longer )

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tromelow For This Useful Post:


  7. #255
    myty is offline Member
    Array
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    45
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by tromelow View Post
    Sorry, I will go and code an undetected wc3 maphack for you, of course its gonna be free!
    What would you like? I can add the auto-lasthit/-deny feature for you if you want. Of course it will be undetectable and I will also provide an aimbot for Pudge Hooks and PotM Arrows of course, this will be no problem, really!

    FFS! Thanks Tyran0 for providing your nice work for free here - that is what you should actually say! Either appreciate Tyran0's work or don't, regardless of your choice stop whining. There ARE alternatives that might probably be undetected or eventually are definitely undetected (zMap), but thus cost money.
    And damn yes, you will have to activate the hack before host types -ah ingame or you have to wait some 60secs or so, don't really remember it but seriously, read it yourself!
    You can simply search through threads with this awesome vBulletin here. I love cheaters that use complicated hacks but don't even know how to turn their respective pcs on ... has mummy helped you?
    Stop it now, search for your own,
    So long
    (sorry mods for my continuous flames, I just can't stand it any longer )
    ur the man ...and btw auto deny .last hit is possible?

  8. #256
    Daniel999's Avatar
    Daniel999 is offline bla

    Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,182
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    15
    Reputation
    1083
    Quote Originally Posted by myty View Post
    ur the man ...and btw auto deny .last hit is possible?
    Ehhm thats annoying that you ask now (LuL) No its not possible since "the tool" cant check the whole screen in 0.1sec if there is an enemy/ally creep that low hp. Also it would have to check your damage + it wouldn't see the difference between heroes and creeps + You need to stop it everytime someone attacks you...And so on...
    -No its NOT possible- Stop asking please

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daniel999 For This Useful Post:


  10. #257
    myty is offline Member
    Array
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    45
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel999 View Post
    Ehhm thats annoying that you ask now (LuL) No its not possible since "the tool" cant check the whole screen in 0.1sec if there is an enemy/ally creep that low hp. Also it would have to check your damage + it wouldn't see the difference between heroes and creeps + You need to stop it everytime someone attacks you...And so on...
    -No its NOT possible- Stop asking please
    just read the whole post...i did not asked for it

  11. #258
    Daniel999's Avatar
    Daniel999 is offline bla

    Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,182
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    15
    Reputation
    1083
    Quote Originally Posted by myty View Post
    just read the whole post...i did not asked for it
    You were asking if its possible and i said no. Any problems?

  12. #259
    asakasuck is offline Newbie
    Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    0
    ns job!!!!!!

  13. #260
    unHigocruzznut is offline Newbie
    Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Reputation
    0
    muy buevery good thanks i win the liga

Page 26 of 37 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. TyranO's Ladder maphack, attempt #3
    By TyranO in forum Warcraft 3 Hacks, bots and tools
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 01-16-2010, 08:21 AM
  2. Problem with Dropbnet2 and TyranO's D3Scene Maphack for 1.24b
    By Mistaownage in forum Warcraft 3 forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-05-2009, 11:45 PM
  3. [1.24b DETECTED] TyranO's D3Scene MapHack
    By TyranO in forum Warcraft 3 Hacks, bots and tools
    Replies: 128
    Last Post: 09-06-2009, 03:45 PM
  4. [1.23] TyranO's D3Scene Maphack v3
    By TyranO in forum Warcraft 3 Hacks, bots and tools
    Replies: 484
    Last Post: 08-04-2009, 09:45 PM
  5. Warcraft 3 maphack
    By hendricius in forum Warcraft 3 Hacks, bots and tools
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 08-22-2008, 06:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •