[IMPORTANT]Garena Update[MUST READ]

This is a discussion on [IMPORTANT]Garena Update[MUST READ] within the Warcraft 3 Hacks, bots and tools board part of the Warcraft 3 forum category; Dear D3Scene Garena Hackers, I am glad to be the first to open this theme and inform you about the ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    killall is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation [IMPORTANT]Garena Update[MUST READ]

Dear D3Scene Garena Hackers, I am glad to be the first to open this theme and inform you about the new Garena Update.Here's the official change log from Garena Forum:
    Change Log:

1. Implemented a new look for the entire Garena client!
    2. Two skins are available now, a red theme and a black theme. More skins will be released in future.
    3. Smart Search Function allows users to search for buddies on contact list or gamers in room faster.
    4. New Game Selection Panel that displays all supported Garena games more efficiently. The game list is now in alphabetical order. You can customize your own game list simply by drag and drop.
    5. Icon system is changed to : 2 sets of DotA icons, 1 set of Garena icon and 1 set of Dark Orbit icon. More icon sets will be available in future.
    6. New Garena Messenger Mode which allows users to hide the main window and only view the right side messenger panel.
    7. Added a percentage for the EXP bar so users can keep track easier.
    8. Added a special tag for Gold Member in profile.
    9. Fixed various display bugs.
    10. League rooms are moved to Games -> Lobby -> League section now.
    11. Recent Room function is removed. You may use Favorite Room function instead. However we are also considering to add a Reconnect Room function inside the room.
    12. Fixed crash issue after client is loaded.

WARNING: Do not use any hacks in the next days.All have a great risk of getting banned and as soon as i get a hack that is updated and it's undetected i will share it with you guys.Remember, Hold on for some days or risk your account getting banned. :loved3:

gex00 is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by killall View Post
    Dear D3Scene Garena Hackers, I am glad to be the first to open this theme and inform you about the new Garena Update.Here's the official change log from Garena Forum:
    Change Log:

1. Implemented a new look for the entire Garena client!
    2. Two skins are available now, a red theme and a black theme. More skins will be released in future.
    3. Smart Search Function allows users to search for buddies on contact list or gamers in room faster.
    4. New Game Selection Panel that displays all supported Garena games more efficiently. The game list is now in alphabetical order. You can customize your own game list simply by drag and drop.
    5. Icon system is changed to : 2 sets of DotA icons, 1 set of Garena icon and 1 set of Dark Orbit icon. More icon sets will be available in future.
    6. New Garena Messenger Mode which allows users to hide the main window and only view the right side messenger panel.
    7. Added a percentage for the EXP bar so users can keep track easier.
    8. Added a special tag for Gold Member in profile.
    9. Fixed various display bugs.
    10. League rooms are moved to Games -> Lobby -> League section now.
    11. Recent Room function is removed. You may use Favorite Room function instead. However we are also considering to add a Reconnect Room function inside the room.
    12. Fixed crash issue after client is loaded.

WARNING: Do not use any hacks in the next days.All have a great risk of getting banned and as soon as i get a hack that is updated and it's undetected i will share it with you guys.Remember, Hold on for some days or risk your account getting banned. :loved3:
    I dont think theres any problem for people who have private hacks cause there hack gets updated the minute Garena updated

I dont know bout public users (GUMH, Tyranos etc..) though cause I heard that Garena 4.0 has a new CRC checker aka hidden checker and the moment they detect you, well lets just say goodbye to your account cause its prolly gonna be in the next banlist

qkhanhpro is offline Mentor
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Garena By-Pass Doesn't Work AnyMore

d3scene.com/forum/warcraft-3-hacks/30813-garena-bypass.html

InfernoRock is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep. Garena By-Pass not working, cuz after you install your garena will giving GEngine.dll error.
    Just the GUMH I haven't test it...Gonna test now and post the result.

EDIT: GUMH still working and undected(For Me)
    Last edited by InfernoRock; 01-20-2010 at 05:10 AM.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GUMH Is still Working but i don't know it is dected or not
    May be they 'll ban without any alert

marios09 is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cq's hack is working perfectly.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GGregen Still Work but It don't Have Spam in room Enabled. I'll Wait For updates of GGregen and Garena By-Pass

gex00 is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by InfernoRock View Post
    Yep. Garena By-Pass not working, cuz after you install your garena will giving GEngine.dll error.
    Just the GUMH I haven't test it...Gonna test now and post the result.

EDIT: GUMH still working and undected(For Me)
    Are you really sure bout that?

I just would like to remind you of this incident before:

Garena Bans 2nd Batch of Maphack Users - Garena News & Announcements - Garena Gaming Community | Esports platform| Dota platform| Cod4 platform| CS | CSS | AOE | GGC | GG Client - Powered by Discuz!

Remember this people didnt have any clue they got detected via the CRC checker aka hidden checker, there was over thousands of users who got banned

Oh how could I forget:

Garena will ban the next Batch of Unofficial Version Users - Garena News & Announcements - Garena Gaming Community | Esports platform| Dota platform| Cod4 platform| CS | CSS | AOE | GGC | GG Client - Powered by Discuz!

You might wanna check about that too with the recent update Im pretty sure the banlist would be release soon

Oh well Good luck
    Last edited by gex00; 01-20-2010 at 06:02 AM.

rakib00 is offline Guru
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hm. this happened b4 and hackers also came back with success after a short break.

Good luck hackers. Waiting for ur success.
    Last edited by rakib00; 01-20-2010 at 06:20 AM.

5566 is offline Legend
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spamming thread again
    .:Regards:.
    .:5566:.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast