I found this cool tool that let use all your maphacks

This is a discussion on I found this cool tool that let use all your maphacks within the Warcraft 3 Hacks, bots and tools board part of the Warcraft 3 forum category; Hello there the old maphacks aren't useless anymore. I found this on a website and it's tested well. It's a ...

skaterke is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb [DETECTED]I found this cool tool that let use all your maphacks

Hello there the old maphacks aren't useless anymore. I found this on a website and it's tested well. It's a cool program. I couldn't TEST IT because my Cdkey is banned thanks to the hack "zerocraft". I hope you all will enjoy this cool tool btw it's rated 5/5 so

good luck and have fun

-----------------------------
    READ THIS NOTE BEFORE USE:
    -----------------------------

when you download the file it's Wc3MHider.zip BUT you must change this to Wc3MHider.rar because ELSE i couldn't upload the file in here.
    IF you don't change the extenstion you aren't able to unzip the files and the map will be empty

------------------------------
    don't have RaR?
    Google --> search: "download rar" and the first link is the one
    Attached Files
    Last edited by skaterke; 06-19-2007 at 02:49 PM. Reason: detected
    http://www.battle.net/war3/ladder/w3xp-player-profile.aspx?Gateway=Northrend&PlayerName=MMB

Loioster is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, You only have 6 posts so im not gonna Loss / use a cd key on that program coz im70% sure its a lie

ThoR24 is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it would be very nice if some1 with mass keys could test
    i would give the tester +2 rep
    btw my english suxXx, dont look @ right sentences
    Current Account: ThoR.de @ Northrend

XplittR is offline Hawt

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can only give 1 rep at a time, and you need to wait so 3 other users rep the person you have rapped, before you can rep him again.

Explanation:

You rep me. Then I recieve 1 rep. Then you want to rep me again, but 3 other people have to rep me before you can give me the second rep. So this may take a while before you do rep me with 2 rep (if you were to rep me twice)

Well, I downloaded it and tryed to scan it, but VirusTotal gave me no results (error on uploading). I scanned it with AVG free and NOD32, but no virus found. But if you look in the folder, there is an "Wc3Mhider.exe.manifest" file or something, and I think if you install it, it will remove the .manifest and install something you really dont want. So if you want to use this, use it at your own risk. This is not confirmed safe, nor unsafe.

Hawt.

skaterke is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's possible but he said if you made a published version with Visual basic 2005 he makes it automatic .manifest and you can ask this to the programmers from VB. btw I'm a VB programmer and it's true. but if you don't believe me ask some other programmers and i did the setup and it was still virus free so gl & hf
    http://www.battle.net/war3/ladder/w3xp-player-profile.aspx?Gateway=Northrend&PlayerName=MMB

Range is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If your sure its so safe can you prove this please? Get a screen recorder go on Google type in "free screen recorder" its records what your doing on screen make a video of you downloaded the hack (from here), then using and + all maphacks on a custom game =)!

pheeR is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mhider isn't working, tried it on 1.18 it's old. useless.
    ///M