[1.24d] rMap 0.8b

This is a discussion on [1.24d] rMap 0.8b within the Warcraft 3 Hacks, bots and tools board part of the Warcraft 3 forum category; Originally Posted by marios09 Nevertheless, I think ZoiD has more advantages by this crack being public. Those who were unsure ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    st.stud is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by marios09 View Post
    Nevertheless, I think ZoiD has more advantages by this crack being public. Those who were unsure about purchasing zMap and who wanted to try it before buying do now have a chance to do so. So once 1.24e or 1.25 arrives I am sure that there will be a lot of new users.

The crack is no real crack, it uses a trick which was once done by Herzog_Zwei @ mousepad's maphack. The cracker (obviously not Rufus) changed the routine zMap uses to get ahold of the CDKey and replaced it with one which would return the key used to activate zMap. This is easy to fix, it's just something that you can overlook really fast so don't expect this to happen anytime again.
    I agree that methood was used. But this is a ancient game.....cracking hacks for war 3 is not very hard anymore and I'm sure the team at skillhackers can do it again. Zoid is a great hacker but should not be charging for a game like warcraft 3 considering b net is already runied by free hacks like build hack, Zoid should use his skills and charge people for wow hacks like chaotic did.... I mean come on paying money on hacks for war 3 is pretty retarded in the year 2010 the game is dead from a b net point of view and only active on a pro lvl which no hacks are used...

Hackers imo should only charge for games that take alot of skill to hack and are the popular "in game" such as wow and other games. those are games that are worth the money for a undectable hack

Noaddiction by chaotic is a good example, its a undetectable hack for wow thats fukin gg zoid should be doing shit like that not wasting his time with old games such as war3 (=
    Last edited by st.stud; 02-09-2010 at 11:31 PM.

Sheppard is offline Mentor

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by marios09 View Post
    Nevertheless, I think ZoiD has more advantages by this crack being public. Those who were unsure about purchasing zMap and who wanted to try it before buying do now have a chance to do so. So once 1.24e or 1.25 arrives I am sure that there will be a lot of new users.

The crack is no real crack, it uses a trick which was once done by Herzog_Zwei @ mousepad's maphack. The cracker (obviously not Rufus) changed the routine zMap uses to get ahold of the CDKey and replaced it with one which would return the key used to activate zMap. This is easy to fix, it's just something that you can overlook really fast so don't expect this to happen anytime again.
    Well written.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sheppard For This Useful Post:

Tracky is offline Administrator

Array
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Closed.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345