[1.24d] Crashhack / Winhack / Drophack

This is a discussion on [1.24d] Crashhack / Winhack / Drophack within the Warcraft 3 Hacks, bots and tools board part of the Warcraft 3 forum category; Then whats up with SH...

Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
    Mobix is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Then whats up with SH

harquij is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the link doesnt work for me either if you could post another 1 or fix itit would be cool

Tracky is offline Administrator

Array
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Link is correct.
    SH is down for the moment.

harquij is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    kk ill just wait then thank you ats

scalebane424 is offline Advanced Hacker

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have noticed in the past 3 or 4 days this hack has not been working properly and I know blizzard updated their warden and only Zmap map hack is safe on Ladder. (For you retards and noobs drop b net only protects you in custom games and you will still be banned in ladder or risk being banned useing any map hack other then zmap) I use remoteDll and been using this hack perfect since the first day it has came out on SH.

As of late it has been bugging out, before I would play normal and use drop hack late in the game and it would drop everyone who did not have protection. Now its only been dropping people if I use it at the very start of game. If I try to use it 10 or 20 mins in, It does not do anything at all, my gold does not go down. (yes i checked the hack was injected properly and I was safe from other drop hackers)

anyone else having this issue?

Also it has been droping myself, it will drop everyone in 4s then I drop right after the last person drop and I get a loss, Possiable blizz has a semi update solution to the public drop hack and thats why there has been no patch?
    Last edited by scalebane424; 03-01-2010 at 01:05 AM.

Array
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I know blizzard updated their warden and only Zmap map hack is safe on Ladder. (For you retards and noobs drop b net only protects you in custom games and you will still be banned in ladder or risk being banned useing any map hack other then zmap).

Well, first of all, Dropbnet IS working in Ladder and prevents you from getting banned, using hacks (atleast Maphacks, even already detected Maphacks ) in BattleNet.
    Additionally, you're right, that private hacks will stay undetected for a long time ( Or even forever ), regarding public hacks.

I don't know what causes your problem.
    Are you using some other hacks, additionally to the drophack ?
    What's your OS ?

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracky View Post
    Well, first of all, Dropbnet IS working in Ladder and prevents you from getting banned, using hacks (atleast Maphacks, even already detected Maphacks ) in BattleNet.
    Additionally, you're right, that private hacks will stay undetected for a long time ( Or even forever ), regarding public hacks.

I don't know what causes your problem.
    Are you using some other hacks, additionally to the drophack ?
    What's your OS ?
    Not running any hacks. I use windows 7, Never had issues with this hack up until few days ago, I scanned my computer for trojans or programs that may interact with it including my windows defender/personal anti-virus programs. I tested on my xp laptop same issue.

And as for the drop b net. I keep hearing different stories from mods on this site one saying it only protects custom games.

But he uses it on custom games for months now and never been banned...so yeah

As of today Its only been dropping people at the very start of games, if i try later it won't work, it just uses up my gold/wood (so it is on and running just not dropping) I tested on my real life friend who let me use it vs him with out him having the hack/anti hack or zmap protection, it droped him very start of a game on b net, but then we played a real game, about 15 mins in i tried and it failed.

Edit. This sticky on this site and every mod/hacker i spoke to says drop b net only works for custom games.

Note: Do NOT use in ladder games, as public games are hosted on the host's computer and shutting down the connection to Battlenet make you undetectable, but ladder games are hosted on Ladder-Servers hosted by Blizzard, which also contain a kind of cheat detecting system.

and my friend used drop.bnet methood with a mh in ladder and was banned 4 days later (yes he restarts drop b net every time he runs war 3)
    Last edited by scalebane424; 03-01-2010 at 01:41 AM.

Array
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Well, I'm testing nearly every hack on my "nonzMapKeys" with dropbnet.

So far, also TyranO ( Kinda very skilled hacker over here ) was proofing, that it works for ladder aswell.
    I, myself tested it very often.
    And yeah.. No ban so far.
    As always, your friend made probably a mistake ( Even when he swears he didn't. ).

And for your " note ".
    It's written by Zo8 ( IIRC ), but as I replied, he ISN'T right.
    Anyway.. Dropbnet WORKS for ladder also. Test it yourself, if you don't believe me.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So far, also TyranO ( Kinda very skilled hacker over here ) was proofing, that it works for ladder aswell.
    As always, your friend made probably a mistake ( Even when he swears he didn't. ).

And for your " note ".
    Anyway.. Dropbnet WORKS for ladder also. Test it yourself, if you don't believe me.
    Alright I won't argue with you on drop.net not really my main question anyone sorry to get off track, but would you have any clue what may be wrong with drop hack or if you currently know what may be causing it? (the issue I described)

el patron is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And for your " note ".
    Warden is offline for days. That;s why u aren;t banned

Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast