Ucpro player need help !!!

This is a discussion on Ucpro player need help !!! within the Warcraft 3 Hacks, bots and tools board part of the Warcraft 3 forum category; Hi, i'm new here...and i guess i can call myself a LEECHER!!!! i'm playing a Malaysia Server call UCPRO...it's one ...

psychosys is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ucpro player need help !!!

Hi, i'm new here...and i guess i can call myself a LEECHER!!!!
    i'm playing a Malaysia Server call UCPRO...it's one of the most reputable server in my country...
    i'm wondering anybody here playing ucpro and have a MH for it after they patch it to 1.24d with a ucpro launcher version 2.6.0.0

by the way .. if there's anybody willing to help..this is the ucpro website...can get the loader here so that u guys can try to bypass it....

it seems like it's unbreakable but so far tyran0's mh was working fine for ucpro player...(since tyran0's dun have the time to write for 1.24d) i was hoping someone could actually help...

thx

Funs is offline Mentor
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by psychosys View Post
    Hi, i'm new here...and i guess i can call myself a LEECHER!!!!
    i'm playing a Malaysia Server call UCPRO...it's one of the most reputable server in my country...
    i'm wondering anybody here playing ucpro and have a MH for it after they patch it to 1.24d with a ucpro launcher version 2.6.0.0

by the way .. if there's anybody willing to help..this is the ucpro website...can get the loader here so that u guys can try to bypass it....

it seems like it's unbreakable but so far tyran0's mh was working fine for ucpro player...(since tyran0's dun have the time to write for 1.24d) i was hoping someone could actually help...

thx
    You should try my tutorial on "How to make yourself a working Garena Maphack". Since I don´t really think, that this UCPRO have an offsets-checking hackprotection like Warden, but correct me if im wrong.
    Give it a try: http://www.d3scene.com/forum/warcraf...a-maphack.html

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Funs For This Useful Post: