Guide:How to avoid getting caught with mh ingame^^

This is a discussion on Guide:How to avoid getting caught with mh ingame^^ within the Warcraft 3 Hacks, bots and tools board part of the Warcraft 3 forum category; First, i play since years successfull with and without maphack. But i learned that with maphack you have a better ...

High-Light is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guide:How to avoid getting caught with mh ingame^^

First, i play since years successfull with and without maphack.
    But i learned that with maphack you have a better overview about gangs roshan etc.
    i think its the truth when i say i play 80% of my current games without maphack because after few games with mh i have no fun in dota.

But anyways i see that too much people getting reported for maphack and banned that i personally cant understand.
    So i post some tipps how to avoid getting caught with maphack.

1. Whener u can use a hack with the Option make units clickable=off. This is the first step not getting caught when the enemies run into fog.
    2. Dont do obvious things like „shooting a rocket on a low hp riki who farmed in woods or sth like this“. Or blinking into woods and say low hp void blabla.
    3. If your lane is missing, just write „mid missing“ or „care bot, i think he gangs you“ but dont write obvious things like „GO B INVIS MIRANA or sth like that
    4. most important thing that the enemies dont think u have mh. If u know that u will be ganged, dont run after EVERY fucking gang as far as possible away if u have no wards etc. thats too obvious for your enemies .
    5. If u farm in woods and u see that they wanna gang you, you have the choice a) to run back , b) to stay and wait till you die (some times the best solution when u know u will die anyways or u think that they think u have mh) or c) Start develop a strategy where u can do like u were surprised about their gang, but in real your chances are good that u can escape.
    6. Dont use maphack when u play in leagues like Pickup where every1 can force u to make a screenshot, because when u play with an admin u will be banned till u proove that u played without maphack.

Well its just an alpha version of the text and my english is pretty bad, sry ^^.
    But i hope it helps some people
    if you have many corrections, pls pm me so i can edit this text.

13Mei is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use Garena Universal Maphack important is please dun click reveal fog map cause u will done stupid mistake if use this command.Other than that i agree with High-Light .