CrashFix

This is a discussion on CrashFix within the Warcraft 3 Hacks, bots and tools board part of the Warcraft 3 forum category; Originally Posted by Danieljax88 works great..thanks, able to tackle this other invuln building hack do u think? No. I doubt ...

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    LordTerror is offline Guru
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danieljax88 View Post
    works great..thanks, able to tackle this other invuln building hack do u think?
    No. I doubt there is a way to stop it.

Quote Originally Posted by darkane View Post
    I would be thankfull if someone could tell me Is there eny working anty crash-hack that dont have a virus? the file on 1st post contain Adware.Virtumonde.NCB.
    My NOD32 finds it, when i try download it.

a screen( delate spaces in link to see)
    http ://img638. imageshack.us /img638/4228 /wiruswpliku.png
    That is a false positive. Most hacks trigger false positives from anti-virus programs.

If you don't trust it, compile the source code yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by sadshjk View Post
    That test version works now for me.

Thanks
    Thanks for testing it. I know what the problem was, now.

I uploaded v1.03. There is no need to re-download, though -- it's the same as the test version.

Last edited by LordTerror; 03-08-2010 at 11:28 PM.

Matik20 is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This program is great! Finally I can play games and laugh at the fools who try to crash me!

Just one question, I am in no way tech or code savvy, can you briefly describe what exploit the crash hack actually uses to cause a fatal error? Does it try to trade all your resources to an unknown candidate or something? Cause on score screen, it will show "resources traded", whatever the amount they had when they used their crash.

LordTerror is offline Guru
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Matik20 View Post
    This program is great! Finally I can play games and laugh at the fools who try to crash me!

Just one question, I am in no way tech or code savvy, can you briefly describe what exploit the crash hack actually uses to cause a fatal error? Does it try to trade all your resources to an unknown candidate or something? Cause on score screen, it will show "resources traded", whatever the amount they had when they used their crash.
    It does two things:

1) Send lots of resources to "creeps".
    2) Build a building using the build exploit.

I have no idea *why* this causes a crash, though.

shinobiung is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks on behalf of all legit players.

MrSalty is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thank you now i dont have to worry bout this drop hack without worrying about getting banned as using the drop hack as anti. i say the true way to fix the hack situation is if blizzard can detect that sumbody is getting drop hack wins and have their accounts labeled as the exact number of illegitimate wins they have on their account because who wants to be known to everybody as a hacker and if u didnt earn them the legit way and everybody knows it then whats the point of using teh hacks!!!!

Jolinar is offline rapid response team #1

Array
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSalty View Post
    thank you now i dont have to worry bout this drop hack without worrying about getting banned as using the drop hack as anti. i say the true way to fix the hack situation is if blizzard can detect that sumbody is getting drop hack wins and have their accounts labeled as the exact number of illegitimate wins they have on their account because who wants to be known to everybody as a hacker and if u didnt earn them the legit way and everybody knows it then whats the point of using teh hacks!!!!
    tbh if you use drophack to get good stats you don't give a shit about what people think of you ^^

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolinar View Post
    tbh if you use drophack to get good stats you don't give a shit about what people think of you ^^
    whats the point if ur "good stats" is labeled as illegitimate so there would b no point in getting them that way

Jolinar is offline rapid response team #1

Array
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSalty View Post
    whats the point if ur "good stats" is labeled as illegitimate so there would b no point in getting them that way
    What's the point? Having good stats, having fancy pics. You don't honestly think anyone just gives a fuck about being legit or not After all, the pics would be the point for getting them that way.

coco72 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi

I want use CrashFix caus they are so many hack...
    But I can't use it caus warc3.exe don't appear in the "remote.DLL" list. I m sure that the game was launched caus I find him in task manager....

I have win7 64Bit

What can i do ?

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolinar View Post
    What's the point? Having good stats, having fancy pics. You don't honestly think anyone just gives a fuck about being legit or not After all, the pics would be the point for getting them that way.
    well its more like the rank if they wanted to go 4 icons just get wcg Im guessin. but I dont c the point in getting illegitimate rank or icons guess thats just me

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast