DreamDota - advanced micro hack for DotA. version 11

This is a discussion on DreamDota - advanced micro hack for DotA. version 11 within the Warcraft 3 Hacks, bots and tools board part of the Warcraft 3 forum category; Originally Posted by thewisp can you explain more about auto orbwalk? ideas are great. Moving out of Keeper of the ...

Page 30 of 59 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    executez is offline Mentor
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thewisp View Post
    can you explain more about auto orbwalk?
    ideas are great.
    Moving out of Keeper of the Light's damage skill would be great if possible.

thewisp is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by unlogitz View Post
    hi guys.. rember me ? i used to be here alot, looking for hacks, mhing pubs etc.. omg what a tard i was(not that you guys are tards but..).. i just wanted to say, that when u use mh and shit like this it eats your skill, rather stop playing the game or u will get very very sad. trust me.
    i dont use anything anymore and i can say you that i find dota AMUSING again. think about it.. rly.. lame..
    btw, about this hack -> :FACEPALM: hahahhahahahahahaha i can do all the featoures your hack has and much much more and when i do i feel my ePenis grow... with this your ePenis will be very very tiny glhf guys
    another noob went crazy.

Mr.47 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thewisp View Post
    can you explain more about auto orbwalk?
    ideas are great.
    "Orb walking is the sequential command spamming of manual target orb attack, move, manual target orb attack move, etc. It is a chasing or "kiting" method used to eliminate the pause between the attack and the movement of a chasing charater. If your charater has a slowing orb and is fairly fast, you can use this technique to run, shoot, run, shoot against slower melee heroes that would otherwise overpower you. Orb walking allows for more effecient chases and damage avoidance against melee heroes"

I suggest a function that if I play Viper, press Shift+C to enemy, the hack will "auto orbwalk" him, it mean cast C, immediately move toward him a short range, cast C, ...ect

Tracky is offline Administrator

Array
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by unlogitz View Post
    btw, about this hack -> :FACEPALM: hahahhahahahahahaha i can do all the featoures your hack has and much much more and when i do i feel my ePenis grow... with this your ePenis will be very very tiny glhf guys
    So, if you're staying around and there comes an arrow / Hook out of the Fog ( You could see it for ~0.5 seconds ) You'll be able to run to the left / right in time ?
    I don't think so.

YourName is offline THE ONE AND ONLY DARK KNIGHTY

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracky View Post
    So, if you're staying around and there comes an arrow / Hook out of the Fog ( You could see it for ~0.5 seconds ) You'll be able to run to the left / right in time ?
    I don't think so.
    Maybe with dagger, but for sure not with just walking.

keagan96 is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    when's version 9 coming?

GG.MaRs_Noob is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use dagger to avoid Tide ulti but seen like no function if tide ulti still hit (Dagger no function)

Frost90 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This hack represents the downfall of dota . It is a hack to make players lower their skills . They profit by the the fact that there exist some noobs so naive to think they need such a thing . The creator of this hack has no passion for DotA he is just a greedy bastard

Mads is offline Formerly Zo8

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aight guys, that's quite enough.
    This forum is a hacking forum. Most people on here enjoy hacking, or atleast doesn't have anything against it. If you come here just to Q_Q for whatever reason it might be, you shouldn't even be registering.
    A hack is a hack, and it gives the user an advantage. There was always, and will always, be hacks. There is nothing YOU can do to stop it. I have to agree with you that I dont like the fact that a bot is playing for me, but I don't whine about it, because my whining aren't gonna change anything.

If you are considering to register just to write 2 sentences where you say that this hack ruins DotA, please don't register.
    Nobody is interested in hearing it, and it's not like the owner of the hack is gonna stop selling it because you say so.

So stop posting if you only want to say that this hack sucks and that it ruins DotA. It's useless and wont get you anywhere.

TL;DR please stop those "oh noes I Q_Q nao cus this hack ruins dota" posts.

That's all for now,

-Zo8.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mads For This Useful Post:

unlogitz is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    dude im not quitting anything and im not a noob i was a really good player then i got bored stared using mh, caused my skill to deteriorate to such lvl that i was lost without mh, like i never played the game... then i said enuff with the bullshit. now im back to ~80% that i once was.. and that guy said u cant dodge hooks or arrows? wtf? what game are you playing? ofc you cant dodge EVERY arrow or hook but if u dodge some of the undodgable ones u feel nice thats the thrill of dota.. perception... if u have it.. u dont need witchraftery... and im not trying to get this hack revoked or anything im just appeling to the people playing this game THINK ABOUT IT.

this is GOING to get cracked and when it DOES = gg pubs. me first im not gonna play with unknown guys anymore , only known players that ive been playing with for all these years. suit yourself.

Page 30 of 59 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast