DreamDota - advanced micro hack for DotA. version 11

This is a discussion on DreamDota - advanced micro hack for DotA. version 11 within the Warcraft 3 Hacks, bots and tools board part of the Warcraft 3 forum category; Omg stop charging people for hacks on a dead game, make it free or dont release it all, hacking war3 ...

Page 57 of 59 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 LastLast
    scalebane424 is offline Advanced Hacker

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Omg stop charging people for hacks on a dead game, make it free or dont release it all, hacking war3 is like hacking the special olmpics, wow is only game worth paying for hacks

bryv is offline Addict
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Make it free or don't release it at all? Why would he do that? He's made a pretty unique hack, I don't understand why he would make it free or not release it. If you don't like it then don't buy it, simple as that. And how the fuck do you compare hacking WC3 with "hacking" the Special Olympics? LOL, stop ranting cuz u cant have the hack.

scalebane424 is offline Advanced Hacker

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bryv View Post
    Make it free or don't release it at all? Why would he do that? He's made a pretty unique hack, I don't understand why he would make it free or not release it. If you don't like it then don't buy it, simple as that. And how the fuck do you compare hacking WC3 with "hacking" the Special Olympics? LOL, stop ranting cuz u cant have the hack.
    You must be retarded, Its not that uniq its just bunch of free hacks put in one.

you can dl each of these feat sep from blizzhackers.cc, he copied alot of others work.

Warcraft 3 is a dead game, even zoid admited that and ceased to put anymore effort into zmap. zmap was the only warcraft hack worth paying for due to the power of the hack and support he gave for this bot/maphack for years.

No one plays dota that often on war 3 to even justify buying this. Its not undectable on other game clients other then b.net who the the fuck plays dota on b net anymore??

I don't need to wast my money on this because i have several of these hacks in his "dream dota hack" seperate its not all his work.

You don't see people charge for hacks on diablo 2 (a way more popular game then war 3 with 10x the player base then war 3) D2 has some gg bots and hacks that are much more advanced, but because the game is old u don't see people charge for there hacks.

point is a dead game is not worth spending money on and anyones projects on war 3 should not be for profit but for learning and fun.

If he was a true skilled hacker he would be able to make hacks for games people will actuly pay for and make a profit with such as wow/sc2 and any other pay to play new mmo comming out like rift.

Chaotic is a uniq/skillled hacker, this kid is a copy cat jew bag fag

OverWar is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how about helping me instead of argueing

BTW u got a problem with jews?! racsist bag of shit

happydeath is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RundeAusrasten View Post
    first off, you shud start using punctuation.
    Try Spelling b4 you correct somone idiot

RundeAusrasten is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by happydeath View Post
    Try Spelling b4 you correct somone idiot
    I thought it's generally known that shud = should

Uber Lime is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    there is no point in making paying hacks, the spirit of hacking is to make Blizzard pay, not users.
    this said i think this dreamdota sux anyway, where is the fun when everything gets automaticized?
    only interesting stuff (if it really works) would b the dagger range improv'...
    Also it is so obvious to detect if a player is using it, by it's scripted movements, making him just a bigger target for ganks.
    And i pity the fools who will use it because their learning curve will drastically plummet, if a game doesnt improve ur skills, what's the point ? Go play ...*thinking of a game that doesnt improve skills, mmh...* ... well i can't find one, i stay far from those & forget them immediatly after the 1st try... :]]

OverWar is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well this wont work on eurobattle it says unable to validate game version when installed

RundeAusrasten is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Uber Lime View Post
    there is no point in making paying hacks, the spirit of hacking is to make Blizzard pay, not users.
    this said i think this dreamdota sux anyway, where is the fun when everything gets automaticized?
    Also it is so obvious to detect if a player is using it, by it's scripted movements, making him just a bigger target for ganks.
    And i pity the fools who will use it because their learning curve will drastically plummet, if a game doesnt improve ur skills, what's the point ? Go play ...*thinking of a game that doesnt improve skills, mmh...* ... well i can't find one, i stay far from those & forget them immediatly after the 1st try... :]]

Make blizzard pay? How dumb is that? They provided us with the game and the battle.net platform, you shud be licking their ass for filling your useless sparetime.

bryv is offline Addict
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RundeAusrasten View Post
    Make blizzard pay? How dumb is that? They provided us with the game and the battle.net platform, you shud be licking their ass for filling your useless sparetime.
    LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Uber Lime View Post
    -Last hitting was never "fun" in DotA
    -It isn't obvious if you use it in moderation
    -Even if you are a "bigger target for ganks", which is a retarded claim, you have maphack
    -It's not difficult to learn to last hit; your learning curve will not drastically plummet LOL... and you would likely not use this every second...
    -The point of the game is to have fun, well at least for most people.

If you really want to improve ur skills, why the fuck are u looking in the hacking section? what a tool..