Fake player bot

This is a discussion on Fake player bot within the Warcraft 3 Hacks, bots and tools board part of the Warcraft 3 forum category; If some1 can make a fake player bot it would be very usefull for rpg players. I searched many hours ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    zipakos is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fake player bot

If some1 can make a fake player bot it would be very usefull for rpg players.
    I searched many hours on google and i couldn't find one(except Ghost++).
    This bot should work like "!fakeplayer" command on Ghost++.

Daniel999 is offline bla

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you want to cheat in a War3 RPG, you can use CheatEngine. Make sure at least 1 Player joins and then start the game. Ingame, start CheatEngine, Select war3.exe, scan for your gold value x10 [If you have 10 gold scan for 100], change your gold in warcraft, go back and use next scan with your new value, repeat this until you have 1 value left, edit it to the gold you want to have. The other player will disconnect but you'll get the gold. Now you can save the game and at the next load you'll have it. You can get CheatEngine here: Cheat Engine It's clean even if you get a false positive. (This methode works with experiance too but I don't know if you have to use the value x10 there)
    Afaik, there is no fake player.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daniel999 For This Useful Post:

Mads is offline Formerly Zo8

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is a fake player command in GHost, why not just use that?

Daniel999 is offline bla

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Palados View Post
    Cheat engine works for wood too ?
    Yes. I think you have to use the value x10 too with wood.
    This doesn't work in ladder or custom games. Just with the ones with save/load

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys really i don't want to cheat anyone(if i wanted i would end up on some lame hacked versions).
    I want to be able to play alone some rpg maps with no benefit over other players.Just play in my free time and then be able to save so i can use my character when i play on multiplayer too.
    Ghost++ has many settings i don't know how to work with them nor fix them(like make .cfg for some maps) and also i want to play in a pc with no internet connection(because i am living alone for "studies")and then just transfer the screenshots to my other pc and play on Bnet too.
    It would be good not get out of topic(with cheating)and search for someone that wants to create a programm like that i mentioned above.
    Last edited by zipakos; 05-22-2010 at 07:19 PM.

Solidify is offline Geek
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    u need to find w3jsp.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really w3jsp could be of some help but its more confusing than Ghost++ so i don't think it can satisfy my request.
    If u could make it work like i mentioned and share it with this forum it would be a great add-on for rpg lovers.
    I don't want to be selfish and talk about what i want all the time so that's the last time i make an explanation.
    I want a bot simple enough like all other bots(click and play) that creates a fake player like Ghost++'s command "!fakeplayer".
    I don't ask for anything more(cheating and stuff) or anything less(make your own program right from scrach).

Trooper is offline Mentor
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel999 View Post
    If you want to cheat in a War3 RPG, you can use CheatEngine. Make sure at least 1 Player joins and then start the game. Ingame, start CheatEngine, Select war3.exe, scan for your gold value x10 [If you have 10 gold scan for 100], change your gold in warcraft, go back and use next scan with your new value, repeat this until you have 1 value left, edit it to the gold you want to have. The other player will disconnect but you'll get the gold. Now you can save the game and at the next load you'll have it. You can get CheatEngine here: Cheat Engine It's clean even if you get a false positive. (This methode works with experiance too but I don't know if you have to use the value x10 there)
    I have been using Cheat Engine online on ladder, and i got banned. I don't recommend you to use it in custom games either, because they also scan there now.

ningax123 is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel999 View Post
    Could this work for the DotA game also? Just wondering

Mads is offline Formerly Zo8

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In theory it could, but I believe you'd desync because the infos doesnt fit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast