Die Warcraft

This is a discussion on Die Warcraft within the Warcraft 3 Hacks, bots and tools board part of the Warcraft 3 forum category; Before I discuss any further, I think it should be first known that we all hack to gain an advantage, ...

hi2red is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Die Warcraft

Before I discuss any further, I think it should be first known that we all hack to gain an advantage, the logic is simple in this, but what happens when every one hacks (like present day warcraft now), will everyone stop playing the game because it really isn't the game it was before?

The answer is yes, slowly the population of Warcraft III declines every day, we lose gamers by the hour. But why should one even care? We can all just switch to another game that will be heavily populated, say future Starcraft 2 for example, and hack the living shit out of it. Starcraft 2 to me is only another example of what present day Warcraft 3 will be like. Starcraft 2 will be an ultimate failure simply because of hacks. It saddens me that Blizzard refuses to keep up to date with such hacks, but that's just how life goes.

I have given my life to this game for 9 years, but now I finally realize, there is so much more to life. Hacking will never stop, hacking will only grow, there is no cure to the disease. Slowly the population of Warcraft dies from this disease, and the only way to live is to quit before it's too late. So let's do it all, let's infest this game, let's parasite every channel with filthy hacks, let's spit on the face of innocent players, and let's eat alive this game we call Warcraft. I take my leave d3scene, the fate of Warcraft is in your hands.

Diana_WindwOod is offline Addict
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    See you in WarCraft IV =]

Daniel999 is offline bla

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I still play warcraft without hacks And let the people hack if they want to, why not?

Jolinar is offline rapid response team #1

Array
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    QQ.
    QQ.
    Q_Q.
    Are you a comic hero? Or even worse, a Warcraft-superhero?
    Christ, this thread is more than ridiculous. I'm not saying you're wrong, in fact I do think you're right. But I know that this thread will only end up in more QQ and spam which I refuse to take on.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jolinar For This Useful Post: