Stealth bot help?

This is a discussion on Stealth bot help? within the Warcraft 3 Hacks, bots and tools board part of the Warcraft 3 forum category; ok so i am absoultely new to botting and i want to learn how to use a stealth bot for ...

madskillsmonk is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stealth bot help?

ok so i am absoultely new to botting and i want to learn how to use a stealth bot for my clan...
    i have downloaded the bot, and i get it up and running in my channel, but how do i make it do addition things other than like, .say, .kick, .ban ect. Ive seen clan bots say "type .info for information" and then it lead to other things. i was wondering where to begin bcuz i have absoutely no experience in programming.

THANKS!

Madskillsmonk

4GoTeN_Ho3 is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    k i can explain so when u get ur bot up in channel go on ur bot and type /add [username] 200 username= ur name of ur account and 200 is max amount of access .... so than u can designate the bot and type .kick [players name] playersname = the name of the player u wanna kick .... once u give ur self access u can like do anything kick .say .ban etc. or u can go on StealthBot.net and check how to use stealthbot my english sucks btw .. gl and enjoy

3. The Following User Says Thank You to 4GoTeN_Ho3 For This Useful Post:

madskillsmonk is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah i know how to do that stuff. but how would i learn how to make it do other things? is that all it can do, just mod a channel the same way a sham/cheif can?

undead_warrior is offline Geek
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stealth bot can do lots of things, If you want you bot to do additional stuff, you need to find the script for it. For instance if you want to set your bot to host a trivia game, you need to find the trivia script ect.... There is a feature in stealth bot that let you dl the plugins, just type /updates to see the available plugins, but i prefer scripts since plugin sometime f*** up.
    All scripts can be found in www.stealthbot.net and i recommend you to register for an account. That way you can see feed back of other about the certain script, and easier for you to ask for help if anything went wrong with your script.