All the "GHosts" and GHostly derivatives

This is a discussion on All the "GHosts" and GHostly derivatives within the Warcraft 3 Hacks, bots and tools board part of the Warcraft 3 forum category; Just decided to make a list of all of the current GHost++ based Host bots and of all the GProxy++ ...

Magnitoo is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All the "GHosts" and GHostly derivatives

Just decided to make a list of all of the current GHost++ based Host bots and of all the GProxy++ based projects.
    Please note that all of the downloads are the official ones! None of the downloads are the same as the latest SVN ones.

Dependencies

Unfortunately, like most things in life, these bots have their own dependencies. Luckily, you guys got me to just provide you with a few links to get all of them.

• Forwarding ports knowledge. You can forget about the bots if you know nothing about forwarding, opening and, in general, using ports. The very basics.

Microsofts Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Pack (x86) -- Pretty much all of the bots need this in order to run, so I say that it's a must.

Python 2.6 32bit
    OR
    Python 2.6 64bit
    In order to run pyGHost++ you need Python 2.6 installed onto your computer. If you have a 32bit OS use the first download, if you have a 64bit OS use the second download.
    How to tell if you're 64bit or 32bit?

Hosting Bots

GHost++
    Developer: Varlock (Currently discontinued)
    Description: GHost++ is the first of the new generation GHost based hosting bot to derive from the original ghost project by Trevor Hogan (Discontinued). It's a simple console UI Host bot which can be configured through a .cfg file and comes with an array of different commands.
    Download: GHost++ 17.1 [Newest]

GHostOne
    Developer: Psionic
    Description: GHostOne was originally a wrapper for the GHost++ bot, but now it's evolved into a completely new branch that includes everything GHost++ has and more. Unlike GHost++, GHostOne comes with a General Users Interface coded in Delphi.
    Download: GHostOne 1.7.266 [Newest Official]

Genie
    Developer: LuCasn
    Description: Since GHost++ isn't supported on any MAC framework based OS, LuCasn has made Genie. Genie is basically everything GHost++ is, it has a GUI but it's only for Mac users.
    Download: Genie 1.1 [Newest]

GHost++ CursesMod
    Developer: SmokeMonster
    Description: GHost++ CursesMod is an edited version of GHost++ which includes a proper console UI in which you can input commands or even talk through it. CursesMod also contains a tab system for easier navigation.
    Download: GHost++ CursesMod 1.12 [Newest Official]

GHost Custom Build
    Developer: Instinct121, UI supported added by Destroya03
    Description: GHost CB is a pimped up version of GHost++ that includes the CursesMod UI (Latest SVN) and has a few more extra functions that Ghost++ doesn't have.
    Download: GHost CB 3.6 [Newest Official]

pyGhost++
    Developer: Krauzi
    Description: pyGHost++ is a version of GHost++ that includes a built in Python Plugin system. This means that with this system, you can create plugins for your bot quickly and very very efficiently. In order to use it you need to patch a GHost++ bot with the .patch file supplied as a download below.
    Download: pyGHost++ v.0.4 [Newest]

Lua GHost++
    Developer: Sokrates
    Description: Lua GHost++ is a version of GHost++ that includes a built in Lua Plugin system. Lua is a very fast and pretty reliable programming language with an easy synthax, this makes plugins for this bot very easy to make. Unfortunately it's now only for Linux users.
    Download: Instructions on compiling

dllGHost
    Developer: Krauzi
    Description: The new generation of a plugin system based GHost++. It's pretty amazing. Supports plugins in python without the need to have Python installed onto your system.
    Download: dllGHost V.1 BETA [Newest]

GProxy++ Tools

GProxy++
    Developer: Varlock (Discontinued)
    Description: GProxy++ is a tool which is used to prevent you from disconnecting from a game. It basically works that you provide it with a CD-Key, you're account and it's password and a server that it'll connect too, then, it'll connect to battle.net for you and display all the games for you in the LAN screen. You can then open Warcraft III go to the Local Area Network section and select a game to join (They will be the games that are in the b.net public list). You can still always chat with people on b.net through GProxy++, but there won't be any channels.
    Download: GProxy++ 1.0 Public Test [Newest Official]

GProxy++ CursesMod
    Developer: SmokeMonster
    Description It has the same function and use of GProxy++, only difference is that it has a better more advanced console UI.
    Download: GProxy++ CursesMod 1.15 [Newest Official]

Stats uploading tools

DotA Allstats
    Developer: Boltergeist
    Description A dynamic php based site using statistical information generated by Ghost++. You can use this to upload stats of all DotA games hosted through your bot to a website for everyone to view.
    Download: Allstats-1.5.157 [Newest Official]

DotA OpenStats
    Developer: Neubivljiv
    Description This is pretty much based on Allstats but is much more cleaner and smoother. Most people would suggest using OpenStats over Allstats as it's much more manipulable and works a lot smoother.
    Download: DotA OpenStats 1.3.1 [Newest Official]
    Last edited by Magnitoo; 12-31-2010 at 10:53 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Magnitoo For This Useful Post:

Solidify is offline Geek
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i think : pyGhost++ , can work with linux !

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm pretty sure it does :o As long as u find a good SVN program to patch a GHost with it should be perfectly fine since Python already comes installed on most Linux based OS's.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Updated.

123hackerzz is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For GProxy++ section, should add GProxy++ WC3 GUI made by LadyGaGa. It's the most user friendly and uses WC3 as the interface so you don't notice any differences at all. It's as if you're connecting normally through WC3. Also, it has been updated to work with patch 1.25

Executable Link: http://gproxycb.googlecode.com/files/gproxygui_v1.1.zip
    Source Link: http://gproxycb.googlecode.com/files...i_src_v1.1.zip

Darchrow is offline Life's good.

Array
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As I already have written in the Ghost++ support thread my GhostOne does not work all fine anymore. I had a 6 months break of hosting/playing and now the hosting does problems.
    I don't know why. I didn't change anything in Ghost config or router config. The only thing what has changed was the wc3 version.
    Is there new GhostOne version? When I have visited the page of GhostOne it was offline. Discontinued?