List of WC3 tools

This is a discussion on List of WC3 tools within the Warcraft 3 Hacks, bots and tools board part of the Warcraft 3 forum category; Over the years, I've been collecting a fuck load of different tools for my Warcraft III gaming experienced and I ...

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Magnitoo is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

List of WC3 tools

Over the years, I've been collecting a fuck load of different tools for my Warcraft III gaming experienced and I think it's about time I share all of the ones I found useful with everyone here.

To make it simple, all I'll do is make a list of the tools with a short description and a download link.

Please also note that all of these tools were not made by me unless in the description I have stated differently!

Dependencies

In order to run most of these program you need WinPcap installed. [Download Link]

In order to run ShadowFrenches Programs you will need the following 5 files:
    1. comdlg32.zip
    2. mcsomctl.zip
    3. msvbm60.zip
    4. richtx32.zip
    5. mswinsck.zip

If you don't know how to install/register .ocx and .dll files, you can google it and find a couple of guides pretty easily.

In order to run WidgeTizer you might need some VB6 files, you can download them all from here.

Tools & Links

Enemy Click Checker
    Description: A fancy little tool that works together with the DotA Replay Manager tool to show you all the clicks in Warcraft III replays. It's highly recommend you read the readme.txt file before attempting to use it.
    Download

Button Manager
    Description: An extremely useful tool when it comes to making your own custom tooltips for WC3.
    Download

Warcraft III CD-Key Changer
    Description: A very basic tool that allows you to change your WC3 CD-Key without a hassle. Tracky has made a guide on how to set it up and use it here.
    Download

Tyranos CD-Key Grabber
    Description: A fancy little tool that allows you to find out the CD-Key that your WC3 is currently using. It's useful if you lost the games box and dont have the CD-Key written down anywhere. It's easy to use, just run the program, open WC3 and go to the LAN screen; once done minimize Wc3 and the program should display your CD-Key to you.
    Download

JassNewGen Pack
    Description: A heavily edited version of Blizzards World Editor used to create custom maps and campaigns. Comes with a lot of extra features and is really a must if you're a map maker.
    Download

Win MPQ
    Description: Win MPQ, like all MPQ browsers, enables you to browse the MPQ files of a map or of a program. This allows you to do many things such as easily access the war3map.j files, change a loading screen or even convert a map. A really nifty tool to have.
    Download

MPQ Master
    Description: MPQ Master is an MPQ browser just like WinMPQ, however I do think it's less advance. It's been known to use in the art of map deprotection.
    Download

MPQ Recover
    Description: MPQ Recover enables you to create a maps listfile. Listfiles are required by some MPQ browsers to be able to open a maps MPQ file. Pretty nifty.
    Download

Jasscraft
    Description: Jasscraft is a program especially designed for professional Jass coding to make maps. It can be used to open and edit war3map.j files which can be extracted from a maps MPQ file. Pretty useful if ya know you're jass.
    Download

XDep
    Description: Xdep is a program used to deprotect maps. I won't go into much detail on how to use it, but it works together with MPQ Recover and MPQ Master to get the job done.
    Download

Nathan's Deprotect
    Description: This is a simple program used to deprotect poorly protected maps. The chances of it working are slim but it does the job sometimes. To use it you need the maps listfile.
    Download

Map Optimizer
    Description: Map optimizer is a must for all map makers. What it does is both protect a map and optimizes it i.e it drastically reduces the maps file size but still keeps it's functionality.
    Download

Pickup Listchecker
    Description: The pickup.listchecker, better known just as listchecker, is a tool that allows you to host games through the LAN screen and provides you with extra functions such as delay reducing and so on.
    Download

ShadowFrench Program Collection
    Description: A collection of all of ShadowFrenches programs that work, that I have put together. Includes programs such as NameSpoofer, IPsniffer and so on.
    Download

VT's Autorefresher
    Description: A program made by VT (Currently discontinued) that refreshes slots in a game lobby, useful if you're having troubles getting your games filled.
    Download

Visual Custom Kick
    Description: Visual Custom Kick, better known as VCK, is a program that has many features such as Latency Reducer, Autorefresher, Custom Game filtering and many more. Very useful to have if you can host.
    Download

Delay Reducer
    Description: Ever since VT discontinued his Delay Reducer I was always looking for a new one, and I found it. This delay reducer is made by phoeniks from the BoredAussie forums and allows you to change the latency, countdown in game lobby and it lets you lock/unlock your mouse.
    Download

Delay Reducer (Another version)
    Description: This is a continued version of VTs Delay Reducer with even more functions, however, VT is not its developer.
    Windows Vista and windows 7 users must run as administrator.
    Download

Warcraft 3 BanList
    Description: WC3 Banlist is a program which allows you to ban people from your games and share your bans with the world, it also allows you to take other peoples bans and use them as your own.
    Download

Warcraft III Styler
    Description: Warcraft III Styler is a program that allows you to change the general UI, background and music in Warcraft III. Pretty nice if you like everything fancy.
    Download

CD-Key Changer
    Description: CD-Key changer is a program that will enable you to change the CD-Key that you're Warcraft III is using without having to meddle with registries and MPQ's.
    Download

Warcraft III viewer
    Description: Warcraft III viewer is a pretty nifty tool, it allows you to convert pictures to Blizzards .blp formats, models to .mdx, it allows the opening of MPQ files and much more.
    Download

Warcraft III File Converter
    Description: The file converter enables the conversion from .mdx to .mdl and vice versa and the conversion from .blp to other picture formats and vice versa.
    Download

Warcraft III Image Extractor
    Description: Image extractor enables you to convert images to .blp and import them into maps via the MPQ files. It aso enables exporting of image files from a maps MPQ file.
    Download

Warden Bypass
    Description: Warden Bypass Proxy is used for older versions of StealthBot to bypass Blizzards anti-cheating system called Warden. These days it's not so useful but I still have it.
    Download

GHostBot Installer
    Description: GHostBot Installer is an installer used to install either GHost++, GHostOne, GHost CB and/or GProxy++. I am the maker ^^
    Download

DotA Zilla
    Description: DotA Zilla is a tool that uploads Dota game stats to a server and allows you to see them and everything. It also has many different features related to that.
    Download

WidgeTizer
    Description: The Widgetizer converts the object data files in Warcraft maps to SLK tables and TXT files. Additionally the WTS strings of the map are internalized. This will result in a remarkable decrease of loading time (up to 80 percent).
    Download

Unit Balancer
    Description: Unit balancer helps to balance units in your map based on their attributes.
    Download

That's it for now, I'll be adding more tools slowly.
    Last edited by Magnitoo; 01-22-2011 at 09:03 AM.

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Magnitoo For This Useful Post:

YaGaMi is offline Mentor
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    n1 guy

Anrey is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks it's very usefull..

Spet is offline ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Array
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You should really add the button manager, most useful tool when dealing with icons =]

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spet For This Useful Post:

SP0NGEB0B is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hm i cant download anything i get a website with some strange sentences and now adownload /like an error

Ancient.Deadly is offline Master Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What a useful tools, thanks for sharing.
    "I learned to walk; since then have I let myself run."
    "Freedom is slavery. War is peace. Ignorance is strength."

SP0NGEB0B is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    some1 can help me?????

Daniel999 is offline bla

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SP0NGEB0B View Post
    some1 can help me?????
    Seems like the links are damaged/broken. Depending on what you need you may find it at google or if you can't find it you can ask for the tool in this thread.

Magnitoo is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ye all the links need re-uploading. I'll do that ASAP.

All links have been updated. I'll upload some new tools as well.
    Last edited by Daniel999; 12-23-2010 at 01:03 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Magnitoo For This Useful Post:

D3s.Gamerz is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Useful tools

Thanks

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast