[OUTDATED][1.25b] SelfHack v2.04 by YourName

This is a discussion on [OUTDATED][1.25b] SelfHack v2.04 by YourName within the Warcraft 3 Hacks, bots and tools board part of the Warcraft 3 forum category; it Work perfectly <3...

Page 149 of 185 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151159 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 1848
    dooomed is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it Work perfectly <3

FreshXsitin is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    doesnt work for me, i'll stick with the fun 1, i did everything right, no message error, nothing... i just noticed wc3 start is longer than usual as is the map loading.
    I'm on XP sp3, tried to change a few options in the .ini, nada... (only think i can think of is i got some models customizations from playdota, but i doubt this would affect the mh...)
    I'm disappointed, mainly for the camera feat.

YourName is offline THE ONE AND ONLY DARK KNIGHTY

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FreshXsitin View Post
    doesnt work for me, i'll stick with the fun 1, i did everything right, no message error, nothing... i just noticed wc3 start is longer than usual as is the map loading.
    I'm on XP sp3, tried to change a few options in the .ini, nada... (only think i can think of is i got some models customizations from playdota, but i doubt this would affect the mh...)
    I'm disappointed, mainly for the camera feat.
    >It doesn't work for you
    >Disappointed
    Well since it's obviously you who can't handle it right, why are you disappointed? If you followed the steps to run it successfully you should have no problems.
    Providing you with foolish stuff since 2007.

desceneUser is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by YourName View Post
    >It doesn't work for you
    >Disappointed
    Well since it's obviously you who can't handle it right, why are you disappointed? If you followed the steps to run it successfully you should have no problems.
    Everything works perfect Big ups for you

One Last thing left to fix when the game finishes and you press ok the critical error happens :p If you can fix that last thing i would be very gratefull.Thx in advance

dooomed is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by desceneUser View Post
    One Last thing left to fix when the game finishes and you press ok the critical error happens :p
    not at all ^^

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by YourName View Post
    >It doesn't work for you
    >Disappointed
    U said urself it's the most simple hack there is, so u r calling me an idiot, ty, i appreciate.
    Anyway, it's obviously something from your soft, because all the shyte i ever tried before i made work, this one doesnt, and instead of trying to help u make fun of me ? You too lazy to make a gui so ppl have to go thru .ini settings like we back in 1995, bravo... there is 0 onscreen indications as of the shyte functioning or not, and u r on ur little cloud of satisfaction because ppl admire simple shyte features like "rune notifier" or "roshan notifier".
    U brought nothin new, the shyte was bugged , already 2 updates , well u should go work for microsoft, where shyte is basic & bugged & still loved by all the morons of the earth.

Specs is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    U said urself it's the most simple hack there is, so u r calling me an idiot, ty, i appreciate.
    Anyway, it's obviously something from your soft, because all the shyte i ever tried before i made work, this one doesnt, and instead of trying to help u make fun of me ? You too lazy to make a gui so ppl have to go thru .ini settings like we back in 1995, bravo... there is 0 onscreen indications as of the shyte functioning or not, and u r on ur little cloud of satisfaction because ppl admire simple shyte features like "rune notifier" or "roshan notifier".
    U brought nothin new, the shyte was bugged , already 2 updates , well u should go work for microsoft, where shyte is basic & bugged & still loved by all the morons of the earth.
    Don't dis him, his hacks are always good. And if you want some outrageous pro hack you could probably start trying to make one yourself.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    he started it. A good hack should work for everyone, this one obviously doesn't, good for youif yougot the same config as he does, & no i wont start making hacks, ppl sux enough as it is, playing dota with maphack is like ... worse than antisocial behavior, all i need is camera distance, & i hav it, just not the hotkeys stuff, i wont bother making it myself since Icefrog is prolly gonna implement it sooner than it would take me to learn all about programming.

RundeAusrasten is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    he started it. A good hack should work for everyone, this one obviously doesn't, good for youif yougot the same config as he does, & no i wont start making hacks, ppl sux enough as it is, playing dota with maphack is like ... worse than antisocial behavior, all i need is camera distance, & i hav it, just not the hotkeys stuff, i wont bother making it myself since Icefrog is prolly gonna implement it sooner than it would take me to learn all about programming.
    zMap didnt work for all users neither, AV / win7 problems. Wanna tell me its no good hack? The base your argue on is total bullshit dude.

YourName is offline THE ONE AND ONLY DARK KNIGHTY

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I started what exactly?
    I stated one assumption I could clearly get from your post, so don't just start talking all bullshit now because you can't get it to work. Sorry that I'm not using an installer for a maphack so everyone can use it with just one click. If you keep your PC up to date and don't use nasty stuff like AV programs there is no problem at all.

Quote Originally Posted by desceneUser View Post
    One Last thing left to fix when the game finishes and you press ok the critical error happens :p If you can fix that last thing i would be very gratefull.Thx in advance
    It never crashed at ok for me. Anyone else with that problem?
    Providing you with foolish stuff since 2007.