[OUTDATED][1.25b] SelfHack v2.04 by YourName

This is a discussion on [OUTDATED][1.25b] SelfHack v2.04 by YourName within the Warcraft 3 Hacks, bots and tools board part of the Warcraft 3 forum category; Originally Posted by KIZOS123 cant instal the x64 it says this "This setup program requires an x64 platform. It cannot ...

Page 66 of 185 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116166 ... LastLast
    Daniel999 is offline bla

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KIZOS123 View Post
    cant instal the x64 it says this "This setup program requires an x64 platform. It cannot be installed on this platform"
    So you got a x32 machine and need the x86 one.

KIZOS123 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok it works ty guys !!

kazuroni is offline Mentor

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Works well, thanks again for sharing ! (:

and @Mik334,
    After you alt+tab out of the game, there should be an icon on your taskbar, click that and you can view the settings of the hack.

KIZOS123 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

guys i click to play frozen throne but it says WARCRAFT III EXPANSION Is Already Running... but its not wtf

thatscool is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You have to go to task manager-> processes and close warcraft 3.

BTW: Is the fatal error after the game load-screen fixed because I get that after every 5-6 games.

cantwinall is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well done and thanks for sharing, Quick question is this most likely to be detected through a patch or is it possible to detect without us knowing? ie. Am I 'safe' to use until a patch?

As for hack only thing I noticed is that if you keep mouse pointer over unit while they move from fog to sight their hp bar doesn't show, and you need to move mouse off the unit then back on to show it.
    And suggestion would be a color change for when they move from fog to in sight (maybe 50% dimming in fog) then back to 100% when they are visible so you can use it in leagues without people noticing you run before they are visible. (ps. I dont' use in leagues..)

Thanks!

The One The Order_(2) is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel999 View Post
    So you got a x32 machine and need the x86 one.
    O_O i starting loling

mik334 is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i realy liked this features
    plus the roshan notifier but it does not work to me ;[
    You'll NEVER stop HACKING

YourName is offline THE ONE AND ONLY DARK KNIGHTY

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cantwinall View Post
    Well done and thanks for sharing, Quick question is this most likely to be detected through a patch or is it possible to detect without us knowing? ie. Am I 'safe' to use until a patch?
    It is definitely not usable whenever a new patch comes out, and it should be undetected until then. Blizzard could, however, recode Warden without releasing a new patch to detect the method I'm using if they wanted to. They don't want, though.

As for hack only thing I noticed is that if you keep mouse pointer over unit while they move from fog to sight their hp bar doesn't show, and you need to move mouse off the unit then back on to show it.
    Lol why would anyone even notice that? >_>

And suggestion would be a color change for when they move from fog to in sight (maybe 50% dimming in fog) then back to 100% when they are visible so you can use it in leagues without people noticing you run before they are visible. (ps. I dont' use in leagues..)
    While the main idea behind your idea is quite nice, it's just too much work for me to accomplish that. It would consume time I don't have right now. :/
    Providing you with foolish stuff since 2007.

SgtWaffles is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey everyone, im new here (first post) i did dl a hack for starcraft off here but that was a few lifetimes ago.

anyway, i am liking the sounds of this hack, however due to a combination of my retardation / computer illiteracy, i am unable to find my wc3 folder for the life of me ... i've looked everywhere and i am stuck. can anyone help me out??

i downloaded the file, and put it in a random folder i had, but i cannot unzip it or anything like that ... i downloaded the oblivion hack for starcraft and it just saved in my drive and was useable straight away after unzipping it, however just now i cannot do that for some reason ... hoping to hear from you all,

thanks,

Waffles
    Edit: Ok, good news and bad news i found my wc3 folders, but i dont know where to put this file in there, also downloaded the winzip thing, winziped the file, but when i go into wc3 it is just normal wc3 ... i havent dl'd the microsoft visual c++ ... but im doing that as we speak ... hoping this works but yes, any advice / help?? anything i've missed or something.

Thanks again
    Last edited by SgtWaffles; 10-03-2010 at 02:11 AM.