[OUTDATED][1.25b] SelfHack v2.04 by YourName

This is a discussion on [OUTDATED][1.25b] SelfHack v2.04 by YourName within the Warcraft 3 Hacks, bots and tools board part of the Warcraft 3 forum category; Originally Posted by Polymorpher Fail. Thats not working. Something IS interfering with it. And I don't have a clue to ...

Page 97 of 185 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107147 ... LastLast
    Tracky is offline Administrator

Array
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Polymorpher View Post
    Fail. Thats not working. Something IS interfering with it. And I don't have a clue to what it is. Reinstalled warcraft, the hack, even stop Kaspersky tough the guy probably had no clue what he is talking about... It didnt work on a clean install. So what next? How DOES it work and what might prevent it from working? And it seems I'm not the only one that has the problem. A couple of guys have it I've read the thread.
    Oh yeah, we're so much sorry that you aren't able to use this hack - SORRY.

To be honest, it's more like some magic ability we'd need to help all of you. You give barely no informations.
    Did you install your warcraft III using the battle.net installer or via CD ?

undead_warrior is offline Geek
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What the OS are you currently using?.. it is clearly state that the hack is unstable on vista and 7 (works for some and not for other tough luck)... Due to you guys keep spaming why doesn't it work on different OS...the author had stop working to solve that problem... now If you want to use the hack GET YOUR OS TO WINDOW XP

McPeon is offline Da flying one

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK this problem is new to me.
    Before some time I was using this hack it worked perfect.
    I wasn't using the hack some time. Once then a virus infected me and it didn't let me turn on my pc, it stucks at a black screen. Whatever I brang my pc to a computer shop and let it repair. They installed Malwarebytes' , but I don't know what they have at all done. But now when I try to run the hack it doesn't work.
    Visual C++ Runtime is still installed, I tried to disable my firewall and antivirus, and run it on compatibility mode, reinstall wc3 (RoC from CD and TFT from Blizzard installer) and nothing works...
    My OS: Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3
    I hope someone can help :>

Regards

R.I.P. NYAN!

comspy is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have windows vista and it doesnt work how i launch it please help

Daniel999 is offline bla

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by comspy View Post
    I have windows vista and it doesnt work how i launch it please help
    Than change the way you launch it. Just read the posts.

Polymorpher is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracky View Post

To be honest, it's more like some magic ability we'd need to help all of you. You give barely no informations.
    Don't be rude. Warcraft is installed from virtual cds on my pc. I gave you all the information I had. I have windows xp sp3 32bit(and this is the third time i say it). Extracted the hack. Nothing happened. Then i reinstalled wacraft, reinstalled visual C. Stopped my antivirus. Still didn't work. If i had any more information I'd give it ... There is no error - no nothing. If it was I'd tell you. No such thing as -SelfHack by YourName loaded-. It doesn't initiate for some reason. If you don't believe me I'll give you remote access to my machine - see for your self.
    Last edited by Polymorpher; 11-16-2010 at 03:45 PM.

el patron is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracky View Post

~100 pages hack thread in which 97 are "it;s not working" posts.. That shows only that developer is either lazy or inexperieneced to deal with problem.. You are bashing a wrong guy here!
    Also question about bnet installer, cds.. hmmm.. it would be more useful to ask him what hat he had on, while trying to start wc3..

Elyon is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's not work's! Can I use other ver.?

Ammune is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I try to get this to work on my windows 7 but when I copy the files into the wc3 directory and run wc3 just nothing happens. No new task or anything opens. If I press "end" ingame or something no logfile is created.
    I tried to google the problem and searched this thread for any solutions but I couldnt find anything.

EDIT: I forgot to say I use a x64 system and I installed Visual C++ 2010 Runtime right...

Daniel999 is offline bla

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by el patron View Post
    ~100 pages hack thread in which 97 are "it;s not working" posts.. That shows only that developer is either lazy or inexperieneced to deal with problem.. You are bashing a wrong guy here!
    Also question about bnet installer, cds.. hmmm.. it would be more useful to ask him what hat he had on, while trying to start wc3..
    Some pages ago YourName said that he doesn't know what causes the problem and that he won't answer to this question anymore.
    That doesn't mean that there is just 1 problem. There can be other things too that might make a difference so a clear answer including your computer specs might help.
    Those "It's not working" posts are 100% useless.