[1.24e] TimeHack (Longload)

This is a discussion on [1.24e] TimeHack (Longload) within the Warcraft 3 Hacks, bots and tools board part of the Warcraft 3 forum category; i play window mode and never lose i think window mode is way better than full mode. well i own ...

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Lost_boy is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i play window mode and never lose i think window mode is way better than full mode. well i own in roc anyways all noobs i think i might wait till starcraft 2 and quit wc3
    Why are you playing RoC? It's 100 times more dead then TFT, and TFT is really dead. All the normal public channels are kinda emty and spammed with bots. The channel there alot of ladder players hang out is "Clan kow3". Don't understand why thougth. Most of the players in kow3 are hackers. No doubt. I suspect it was a strong clan back in the old times. Probobly apart of a famous multigaming.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lost_boy For This Useful Post:

4GoTeN_Ho3 is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well i hate tft .. tft is just for dota thts all its known for roc is known for real gamers and old gamers. pros .. thts why i like roc .. its actually more active than tft . euro roc has way more people than euro tft

Tracky is offline Administrator

Array
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I doubt that's correct.

Daniel999 is offline bla

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by W3ARG View Post
    well i hate tft .. tft is just for dota thts all its known for roc is known for real gamers and old gamers. pros .. thts why i like roc .. its actually more active than tft . euro roc has way more people than euro tft
    DotA > Ladder (Just my opinion, better don't answer this at all or it will become a 10 pages thread of offtopic) But hey the ladder icons in RoC are the cooler ones

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is certainly more players at TFT, thats a fact. Nothing to talk about.
    Now, since there are more players at TFT there will be more creative brains to make cool custom games. I guess thats makes the game more active.

About the "Pro gamers" at roc. Well, That's wrong. There is actually not a single pro at all @ roc. No tournaments, and alot of hackers. Since blizzard don't care about RoC. In tft they atleast doing something. (even if it's not much).
    Progamers are actually suppose to win tournaments, earn money and make a living on the game.
    The only goal you can get @ roc is to get rank 1 in the ladder, and you can abuse to get that rank. Not very hard at all.
    It's not very developed game. Since there are no shops at the game, you can't make very smart moves and micro back all your units with 1 hp to the base.
    To the end. Since RoC is a bad game compared to TFT It's more like a beta. Not finnished. That's why all the players went to TFT.
    Only the retarded or the stats freak stayed at RoC. They maybe didn't want to learn any new stuff and still wanted to be the kings of the game. I can't say you are one of theese retards. But still. I have a good point.

No hard feelings

L_B

---------- Post added at 02:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 AM ----------

But hey the ladder icons in RoC are the cooler ones
    And you say that becourse of? Infact, I bealive RoC got lesser icons, since they don't have daily bnet tournaments. And you have to agree on those are kinda cool.
    Now, ask yourself. If you think dota is more fun then ladder. Then the icons dosen't matter at all. You are still a peon. Then you can't say RoC are better since they have "cooler" icons. It's a tast thing. diffrent from person to person. Now, since i explained that TFT got more icons. I suggest that's the "better" game if you compare icons. You have more to pick between. That's also a fact.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lost_boy For This Useful Post:

Daniel999 is offline bla

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lost_boy View Post
    If you think dota is more fun then ladder. Then the icons dosen't matter at all. You are still a peon.
    1. What I write is always my own opinion. So yes, it is a taste.
    2. Even when I think that DotA is more fun...that doesn't mean that I won't give ladder a try to get at least 1 icon for 25 wins (What I actually did and I still have 61% win with 50 games).

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i play window mode and never lose i think window mode is way better than full mode. well i own in roc anyways all noobs i think i might wait till starcraft 2 and quit wc3
    ´

Forgot to answer on that.
    After you wrote this post you wrote
    Now, Tell me, something isn't right in this? First you tell us about how you win "all theese noobs". After that you change your story abit. You tell us that roc is known for real gamers and old gamers. Pros. Thats why you like the RoC more.
    Since i know abit of roc. I do know, they all sucks. No doubt. If you do like to play against better player and atleast a game there you can advance to a better level. I suggest you should try TFT.
    A good account in a dead game isn't worth it. Bealive me.

---------- Post added at 02:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 AM ----------

I still have 61% win with 50 games
    What can i say? You are naturally talanted. Gave ladder a try, got 1 icon and have 61% in your first account. Kinda impressive if you ask me.

Daniel999 is offline bla

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ´
    What can i say? You are naturally talanted. Gave ladder a try, got 1 icon and have 61% in your first account. Kinda impressive if you ask me.
    You know...when I bought warcraft I hadn't even an internet connection...so I played it against bots...

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know...when I bought warcraft I hadn't even an internet connection...so I played it against bots...
    Well, THAT, is just sad. Nothing more to add. But I can understand the situation. Have done that as well, when internet is fucked. Nothing recommended. But still. When you play against bots you don't learn any strategys at all. No thougths to share with other players. You have to make up the BOs yourself, witch is very hard. The optimal strategys have been developed for 10 years now. I doubt your homemade strats can compares with them. Especially since the koreans almost work with the game.

Daniel999 is offline bla

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, THAT, is just sad. Nothing more to add. But I can understand the situation. Have done that as well, when internet is fucked. Nothing recommended. But still. When you play against bots you don't learn any strategys at all. No thougths to share with other players. You have to make up the BOs yourself, witch is very hard. The optimal strategys have been developed for 10 years now. I doubt your homemade strats can compares with them. Especially since the koreans almost work with the game.
    I guess you don't have to make up everything by yourself...The campaigns "teach" you a bit in the build orders. Whatever that doesn't matter now. This is TyranO's thread about the TimeHack and nothing else. /Offtopic off

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast