Blub's Lossbot

This is a discussion on Blub's Lossbot within the Warcraft 3 Hacks, bots and tools board part of the Warcraft 3 forum category; i was laughing excessively well worth the infraction the chances you got banned the way you said is low enough ...

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    JadedRain is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i was laughing excessively well worth the infraction the chances you got banned the way you said is low enough that i'd use letters instead of numbers.

theduster is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could anyone possibly verify if this hack is safe?

YourName is offline THE ONE AND ONLY DARK KNIGHTY

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This isn't even a hack, lol.
    Providing you with foolish stuff since 2007.

bleuzkai is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well its still possible to get banned using third-party programs/hacks that's why using such programs are always at your own risk! well that's too bad for you.. just try to be careful next time

MR.QMAN is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if someone reported him he will get banned so fuck off people who dont know anything about ( report ).. read wc3 term of rules ANY FUCKING ABUSIVE IN ANY LADDER GAME RESULTS BAN SO OPEN UR EYES U BLIND NOOBS

Daniel999 is offline bla

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MR.QMAN View Post
    if someone reported him he will get banned so fuck off people who dont know anything about ( report ).. read wc3 term of rules ANY FUCKING ABUSIVE IN ANY LADDER GAME RESULTS BAN SO OPEN UR EYES U BLIND NOOBS
    Rage posts are useless as reports to blizzard are too. I guess some members over here got reported like hundred times (Tracky? O.o) and still they got never banned. Blizzard does not care about reports anymore (at least not in war3). That's a simple fact and it's the truth.
    There might be a low chance of getting banned when you reach your maximum game limit of the week with games that all doesn't last any longer then 30s but I doubt this.
    Still use everything at your own risk.

Tracky is offline Administrator

Array
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    umad ?

I got, as Daniel mentioned, reported like ZOMGOFTEN!
    No ban yet.
    I used multiple hacks (some claimed to be detected) on my account, no ban yet (Since 5 patches ).
    There IS a chance of getting banned for abusing, but that's just a matter of how MUCH games you've.

If you abused 6000+ SOLO games with a bot, you'll most likely get detected due your "average gametime" which should be less than 10 seconds.

Blizzard doesn't care about reports in Warcraft III anymore.
    Wanna report me?
    Feel free to do so:
    Tracky
    Xyphor

GG.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if u contact blizzard and report that someone is getting mass losses to abuse. they'll ban him even if he had 50 lose only with no win. i contacted them personally and they banned some people. u guys are talking about (warden ) antihack scanner. and im talking about (reporting) if u dont know the meanings of these 2 words, use a dictionary. blizzard cares about reports if u report in the right place. blizzard never neglected any of my reports. im not vip. i just do it the right way. end of story.

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

+ many members here mocked the guy who openned the thread while he didn't say anything wrong. he was just asking and he might be right. i guess u must give infractions to mockery posts in such threads

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

tracky says : There is NO way to get banned, using Blub's Lossbot! :

tracky says : There IS a chance of getting banned for abusing :

Tracky is offline Administrator

Array
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    if u contact blizzard and report that someone is getting mass losses to abuse. they'll ban him even if he had 50 lose only with no win. i contacted them personally and they banned some people. u guys are talking about (warden ) antihack scanner. and im talking about (reporting) if u dont know the meanings of these 2 words, use a dictionary. blizzard cares about reports if u report in the right place. blizzard never neglected any of my reports. im not vip. i just do it the right way. end of story.
    Wow, seriously...

I think, all of us know what you're talking about. Guess what - We're doing so either.
    Did I say anything 'bout warden in my previous post ? I doubt so.
    You might think I intended to say, that I used detected hacks without getting banned by warden, but what I intended to say was, that some of the hacks were OBVIOUS hacks, like goldhack, sharehack, ...
    All of them can be reported (ye, you read correct, I said reported) easily using the email ([email protected]) or whatsoever. The problem is, blizz won't care about that. Even tho you might see on the very first second of the replay that it's a hack - Nothing.
    In my opinion, they don't even check for reports anymore, just to see how they can fix a drophack or w/e.

So, let's get to your "right way" of reporting. There is no wrong/correct way, aswell as blizz won't ban anyone cause he abused 50 games - How to proof that ?
    He might've had some problems with his connection, he's totally nooblike or had to leave due his GF telling him to. - How to proof it ? I guess you can't.

If someone is doing that for 6000 times, at the very same time, in the very same delay, it's something different.
    So please, if you don't know what'ya talking about - Get a dctionary (By the way. I doubt in a dictionary is "warden" listed. But hey, you might give it a try - Perhaps you'll get more informations out of it.)

So, over.
    I'll start to care about reports, when my acc(s) got closed aswell as my key banned.
    So please, report me on your "right way" to proof your history.

Best regards, Tracky

// I herd you wanna fight me. So okay, let's get the points cleared up again.

Quote Originally Posted by Quote by you.
    tracky says : There is NO way to get banned, using Blub's Lossbot! :

tracky says : There IS a chance of getting banned for abusing :
    Quote Originally Posted by Quote by Tracky
    Tracky said: There is NO way to get banned, using Blub's Lossbot!
    Got it ? USING the BOT (which is basicly just pushing buttons) isn't banable.
    Abusing to the maximum however, IS banable, which has nothing to do with USING the bot.
    You could also abuse manually and get banned due too much games - What 'ya doing now ? Telling your hands they're detected ?

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    there is big difference when reporting to technical support , general forums and reporting to the page which is for hacks itself
    i wont find it for you. go find it urself. page to report hacks for any blizzard game not just warcraft3 if ur saying blizzard dont care about warcraft3 . the page to report starcraft 2 / wow and wc3 and all blizzard games are in the SAME PAGE!!! READ IT URSELF OMG.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast