Anti Tie Hack

This is a discussion on Anti Tie Hack within the Warcraft 3 Hacks, bots and tools board part of the Warcraft 3 forum category; As lots of you know now, guys who attempt to use goldhack are actually using a tiehack now. Unfortunately for ...

poopington is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anti Tie Hack

As lots of you know now, guys who attempt to use goldhack are actually using a tiehack now. Unfortunately for me, i got 2 ties in prelims when I should have won and then more tiehackers DROPPED us and we got a loss in round 2.

I'm not asking somebody to make a tiehack but is anybody considering making one? Is it even possible to make one?

I thought BNet was saved when they got rid of goldhack, but for every pain in the ass hack that is resolved, another one seems to pop up.
    Selling 75-0/150-0/250-0/500-0 account or pushing level99. PM ME!!!

Over.harm is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its work only for same times.

enis1337 is offline Mentor
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by poopington View Post
    As lots of you know now, guys who attempt to use goldhack are actually using a tiehack now. Unfortunately for me, i got 2 ties in prelims when I should have won and then more tiehackers DROPPED us and we got a loss in round 2.

I'm not asking somebody to make a tiehack but is anybody considering making one? Is it even possible to make one?

I thought BNet was saved when they got rid of goldhack, but for every pain in the ass hack that is resolved, another one seems to pop up.
    as always using the same hack is the "anti hack". i dont think that somebody codes a tiehack (although the tiehack times 1.21 or smth were the funniest).

strydr is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tie hacks are very rare. There are a few exploits to get them to work. But The availible tiehacks are private. When I use my private tiehack It gets a tie most of time but sometimes a lost. It all depends. So GL finding one but most are private and dont ask me where I got mine from.

el patron is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by strydr View Post
    Tie hacks are very rare. There are a few exploits to get them to work. But The availible tiehacks are private. When I use my private tiehack It gets a tie most of time but sometimes a lost. It all depends. So GL finding one but most are private and dont ask me where I got mine from.
    bullshit

6. The Following User Says Thank You to el patron For This Useful Post:

4GoTeN_Ho3 is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by strydr View Post
    lol there are no private tie hacks. lol u can sometimes use old hacks or wtv and get bugs and it most likely will give u a tie for the first time but after tht u will get losses. so with ur private tie hack which doesent even exist , u can go tie hack more plz

strydr is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is a old tiehack just updated. I`m the only one which has it and the maker. ofc. Which is the best hacker alive.

forgotmylogin is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yes there are private tiehacks. i have one that is a slightly modified old public tiehack. i originally modified it to avoid detection, but i believe the change also made it so that it will desync against people using the hack i sourced (or the updated iteration, since it was a hack for a previous version)

making a tiehack is easy as hell. anyone who tries to make a maphack usually makes a hack that desyncs them. the next step is just making it something that you can trigger at a precise time, and thats not that hard. if you mess around just changing JE to JNE here and there in certain parts of the code, you can make it so your units can attack while moving etc

the reason this type of hack isnt popular is because the distrust system prohibits you from using it to build a record. even if you just use it once, you put yourself at risk of someone else on a smurf using it on you for a free win. the main reason people would want a hack like this is to build a record. personally i use it when i wanna AT and dont wanna deal with tryhard hacking ne/ud jerks. i could care less about any records i leave behind, so i usually just at on smurfs and use tiehack to deny abusers the satisfaction of raping a couple noobs

before this i would just quit vs them, but it got to where halfof my losses were to huge abusers and half of my wins were to abusers when they were getting their 0 second losses in

EDIT - tl;dr, to answer the OP's question, to make an anti-tiehack, you have to prevent a desync with them. that means if they have a hack that lets them anyone use anyone else's hero's items, you have to have a hack that does the same thing, preferably at hte same place in the code. this is pretty hard to manage unless you have the hack theyre using.
    Last edited by forgotmylogin; 08-16-2010 at 04:35 AM.

Tracky is offline Administrator

Array
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    EDIT - tl;dr, to answer the OP's question, to make an anti-tiehack,
    Wow seriously, I never heard of this "TL;DR" before, but since XplittR used it, I see it all the time >.<

Great reply tho :>