ZMAP news!

This is a discussion on ZMAP news! within the Warcraft 3 Hacks, bots and tools board part of the Warcraft 3 forum category; Originally Posted by CHATWITHCREEPS Yea, so there is almost no diffrence in safety between those ATM, and it means that ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27
  1. #11
    Der_Ronnie's Avatar
    Der_Ronnie is offline Hacker

    Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    190
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    9
    Reputation
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by CHATWITHCREEPS View Post
    Yea, so there is almost no diffrence in safety between those ATM, and it means that zmap is overpriced.
    Should cost 10$ now approximately, and ONLY if it grands you 100% safety.
    You don't know how hard it is to create a hack like this or?
    20€ is totally ok!


  2. #12
    CHATWITHCREEPS's Avatar
    CHATWITHCREEPS is offline Addict
    Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    58
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Can you read?
    I don't care how hard it is.
    For us users, the most important is functionality.
    And when there is almost no difference between public and zmap (Which is NOW), and zmaps situation is not stable, its not worth to spend cash on it IMHO
    Last edited by CHATWITHCREEPS; 12-02-2010 at 05:30 PM.

  3. #13
    PrivateSecureMh's Avatar
    PrivateSecureMh is offline Member
    Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    31
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    8
    Reputation
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ronnie View Post
    You don't know how hard it is to create a hack like this or?
    20€ is totally ok!
    Agree 100%
    I wait that Zoid back to support us! Zmap the best!

  4. #14
    CHATWITHCREEPS's Avatar
    CHATWITHCREEPS is offline Addict
    Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    58
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    7
    Reputation
    10
    You can get public hack this days, and play for couple of months without ban, but we wont discuss about that.
    // OK, no more off topic.

  5. #15
    Tracky's Avatar
    Tracky is offline Administrator

    Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    9,855
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    42
    Reputation
    5607
    In my opinion, the functionality is definitly given in zMap.
    All features are usefull and easy to setup.
    If you don't need a feature, just disable it - Easy as shit.

    I don't think we should keep on discussing this over here.
    zMap is and ever was undetected.
    Sure, it might change in the future due to Blizz' gettin' their hands on a copy as for example public hacks (WUtil, Selfhack) and so on, but that's the reason why hacks are private.
    Private = Way less risk to get detected.
    Even if Blizz' might get the way of zMap antidetection, they'd have to change a lot of codes and that's the next reason why our public (and private) hacks will remain undetected.
    Warcraft III is just dead.
    There are like no serious players anymore.

    Best regards, Tracky

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tracky For This Useful Post:


  7. #16
    PrivateSecureMh's Avatar
    PrivateSecureMh is offline Member
    Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    31
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    8
    Reputation
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by CHATWITHCREEPS View Post
    Can you read?
    I don't care how hard it is.
    For us users, the most important is functionality.
    And when there is almost no difference between public and zmap (Which is NOW), and zmaps situation is not stable, its not worth to spend cash on it IMHO
    Can you read?
    I dont care what you think about this, but zmap is functionally mhack.

    ---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Tracky View Post
    In my opinion, the functionality is definitly given in zMap.
    All features are usefull and easy to setup.
    If you don't need a feature, just disable it - Easy as shit.

    I don't think we should keep on discussing this over here.
    zMap is and ever was undetected.
    Sure, it might change in the future due to Blizz' gettin' their hands on a copy as for example public hacks (WUtil, Selfhack) and so on, but that's the reason why hacks are private.
    Private = Way less risk to get detected.
    Even if Blizz' might get the way of zMap antidetection, they'd have to change a lot of codes and that's the next reason why our public (and private) hacks will remain undetected.
    Warcraft III is just dead.
    There are like no serious players anymore.

    Best regards, Tracky

    Agree 100%
    I wait that Zoid back to support us! Zmap the best!

  8. #17
    CHATWITHCREEPS's Avatar
    CHATWITHCREEPS is offline Addict
    Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    58
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Answer to your post is waste of keyboard.
    CHATWITHCREEPS is playing on EURO, using ROC.

  9. #18
    undead_warrior is offline Geek
    Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    787
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    10
    Reputation
    270
    Quote Originally Posted by CHATWITHCREEPS View Post
    Yea, so there is almost no diffrence in safety between those ATM, and it means that zmap is overpriced.
    Should cost 10$ now approximately, and ONLY if it grands you 100% safety.
    zmap is only over priced to those who doesn't have enough to buy it.... SO DEAL WITH IT!!

  10. #19
    Tracky's Avatar
    Tracky is offline Administrator

    Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    9,855
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    42
    Reputation
    5607
    Quote Originally Posted by CHATWITHCREEPS View Post
    Answer to your post is waste of keyboard.
    Actually, you really wasted your keyboard cause you've written such a useless reply.

  11. #20
    CHATWITHCREEPS's Avatar
    CHATWITHCREEPS is offline Addict
    Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    58
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by undead_warrior View Post
    zmap is only over priced to those who doesn't have enough to buy it.... SO DEAL WITH IT!!
    CHATWITHCREEPS is playing on EURO, using ROC.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-22-2007, 08:43 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •