ZMap Rumors

This is a discussion on ZMap Rumors within the Warcraft 3 Hacks, bots and tools board part of the Warcraft 3 forum category; Realize alot of people gonna dislike this but . . . . gaming talent has no price, zmap does. If ...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Specs is offline Advanced Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Realize alot of people gonna dislike this but . . . .
    gaming talent has no price, zmap does.
    If zmap is dead this is a great opportunity for you guys to improve alot, i used to use hacks from tyrano along time ago and when i got banned and started playing legit i realized a big improvement in how good i could be and it made the game so much funner. (just saying enjoy the game while you can, i doubt it will stay alive but for another year or two.)

AmpFlorian is offline I'm Back

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Specs View Post
    If zmap is dead this is a great opportunity for you guys to improve alot, i used to use hacks from tyrano along time ago and when i got banned and started playing legit i realized a big improvement in how good i could be and it made the game so much funner. (just saying enjoy the game while you can, i doubt it will stay alive but for another year or two.)
    Since the new patch my % has gone from 62 to 58 and I have over 1500 games. I think my record for the past week or so since I haven't been able to maphack is been around 9-22. I find this gay. Without maphack I feel naked, Anyopne back to the point. I still don't think ZMAp is coming back.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to AmpFlorian For This Useful Post:

scalebane424 is offline Advanced Hacker

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol zmap dead war 3 dead. zoid wants to move on to new games where he can profit such as world of warcraft, starcraft 2 and up commin d3, zoid first blizzard game projects where diablo 2, i'm sure when d3 comes out he willl work on d3 hacks.

zoid used to have all the gg diablo 2 hacks back in 09 he moved on to war 3 when it came out, he can make more money creating undectable hacks for sc2 and wow

Matik20 is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Without maphack I feel naked
    It's the way the game is supposed to be played... sorry if you can't deal with it for a week or two.

AmpFlorian is offline I'm Back

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by scalebane424 View Post
    lol zmap dead war 3 dead. zoid wants to move on to new games where he can profit such as world of warcraft, starcraft 2 and up commin d3, zoid first blizzard game projects where diablo 2, i'm sure when d3 comes out he willl work on d3 hacks.

zoid used to have all the gg diablo 2 hacks back in 09 he moved on to war 3 when it came out, he can make more money creating undectable hacks for sc2 and wow
    You're first wrong when you said back in '09. I do believe it was '08. Other thing is i'm wondering your proof is. That's all I want is proof that ZoiD is done. We don't care about your assumptions.

OuTLaW_oG is offline Addict
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For the little that I know Zoid and seemed very serious and professional ..... The fact that he can look for other ways to make his money with other games I find it normal because of all we have to be quite honest in saying that in fact the w3 is no longer the gold mine that was a time and try other alternatives is normal and of course ...... I think that will slow a bit but possibly soon will be back to support us with your product ..... or at least I hope this
    gOOgle TraSlaToR On

canadian222 is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by scalebane424 View Post

This is wrong. Zoid made a news post on battlemods stating that he didn't want to make public hacks after zMap because it was too much trouble and he didn't want to deal with it anymore. Pretty sure Blizzard threatened to sue him at one point and he doesn't want that happening again either. He also said that if he did make a SC2 maphack it would be private and only released to existing zMappers.

Zoid has usually been a man of his words so I'm thinking he was telling the truth. As for zMap coming back, nobody really knows what happened to him or why battlemods is down, so your guess is as good as mine.

RundeAusrasten is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Specs View Post

HOW can the game be more fun without zMap? Tyrano's maphack might result in such a development, but theres nothing that tops off gaming with zmap!

PrivateSecureMh is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am sure that Zoid will return. Unfortunately Zoid is a very strange, does not have the education to inform the community of his ideas or because they suddenly disappear without reason. It is not the first time. Unfortunately, only zmap is a true and safe hack, all other hacks are funny: they are always detected and all unsafe. If Zoid decide that to have an update we should pay, I would not hesitate a moment: is a pleasure to have a hack like zmap safe and secure: play without fear of being banned is the best!

Certainly if a decent programmer could create a hack like zmap probably all we will pay this hack. But no one has managed to create a hack so good as that of Zoid. If for have a quality product you have to pay, I prefer to pay.

zmap has not killed war3, but all the lousy public hacks, full of viruses and badly written code that filled the server. Zmap was a noble hack compared to this crap. If the focus has shifted on the hack is only because of this.
    Last edited by PrivateSecureMh; 03-13-2011 at 11:04 PM.
    I wait that Zoid back to support us! Zmap the best!

OuTLaW_oG is offline Addict
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm agree with you in no doubt of discourse in general and Zoid to always demonstrated its seriousness but sometimes real life creates an unexpected and unforeseeable circumstances that possibly do not have the time to warn users ....... Take the case of Bmode to go down the server for the reason that is where he could have warned us?? Did not you think? And the speech was made about SC2 I do not think is compatible with personal opinion because I do not do anything about the best hacks for SC2 I do not like the game ....
    gOOgle TraSlaToR On

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast