Ghoul Bot Free

This is a discussion on Ghoul Bot Free within the Warcraft 3 Hacks, bots and tools board part of the Warcraft 3 forum category; And how do you find the enemy? if you aren't using any maphacks you cant locate it on the minimap ...

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    MaRcDk is offline Business Owner

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And how do you find the enemy? if you aren't using any maphacks you cant locate it on the minimap (i haven't tried your bot, lol) do you just scout all locations? o0

AZNboi is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The bot has a tab for RT, meaning random team, but whenever i select that and search a 2v2 the bot does nothing. How can i get it to work for random team?

Qazzy is offline Advanced Hacker

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcdk View Post
    And how do you find the enemy? if you aren't using any maphacks you cant locate it on the minimap (i haven't tried your bot, lol) do you just scout all locations? o0
    Yeah I make it scout every location then when it goes to attack just search for red in the mini map

Quote Originally Posted by AZNboi View Post
    The bot has a tab for RT, meaning random team, but whenever i select that and search a 2v2 the bot does nothing. How can i get it to work for random team?
    I made that tab just to play around i did it for 4v4 and 2v2 but I don't recommend using it in RT because if your partner doesn't listen then the bot will just go attack by itself. So you will win about I'd say about 20 out of 200 games per week in RT. To get the bot to work for RT you would have to get the pixel color for the maps.

sicsac is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i think im trying to set this nice bot at weekend ; )

seems to be so funny ; )

but ur acc got about ~40% so even a loosebot will do better stats : /

i think this bot mostly wins vs. abusers rigth?

have a weekend ; )

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sicsac View Post
    i think im trying to set this nice bot at weekend ; )

seems to be so funny ; )

but ur acc got about ~40% so even a loosebot will do better stats : /

i think this bot mostly wins vs. abusers rigth?

have a weekend ; )
    A lossbot will not do better than a bot that actually plays, are you serious? Lossbots only get wins from other people who leave faster. And is used by people who just want to play crappy people with their "good" race. My bot gets those same wins + wins from beating people. A lossbot is just used to lower your ELL so you play shitty people. This bots has a 47% win record with ONLY THE BOT, I'll like to see you try to get 47% with purely lossbot no playing at all.

And a lossbot is easier to detect because you can just go to full game history and see pages of pages of 0 min games. Which blizz can easily ban you from ladder for abusing/greifing. With my full game history it will show that I've played every game which makes it so hard to detect since it does the general strategy that pretty much every undead player does. And it uses no hacks to aid it's win besides giving a message of Warcraft has detected a hack! Hold ALT and press "QQ" to report! Which about 2 or 3 out of 10 people fall for.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Qazzy View Post
    A lossbot will not do better than a bot that actually plays, are you serious? Lossbots only get wins from other people who leave faster. And is used by people who just want to play crappy people with their "good" race. My bot gets those same wins + wins from beating people. A lossbot is just used to lower your ELL so you play shitty people. This bots has a 47% win record with ONLY THE BOT, I'll like to see you try to get 47% with purely lossbot no playing at all.

And a lossbot is easier to detect because you can just go to full game history and see pages of pages of 0 min games. Which blizz can easily ban you from ladder for abusing/greifing. With my full game history it will show that I've played every game which makes it so hard to detect since it does the general strategy that pretty much every undead player does. And it uses no hacks to aid it's win besides giving a message of Warcraft has detected a hack! Hold ALT and press "QQ" to report! Which about 2 or 3 out of 10 people fall for.
    Blizzard doesn't ban you for using bots/macros (only lossbots ofc.) So its 100% safe to use, ;b

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here is a video of the bot in action

Enjoy!

sicsac is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol

nice video!
    seems to be so funny :o

but when im settin the bot right now and there comin 1.22 with the 3 new maps it was just a waste of time right? : /

i dont want to waste some hours to set it and next week or something its usless : /

i need english standart keys for a correct workin bot right?

have a nice day!

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sicsac View Post
    lol

nice video!
    seems to be so funny :o

but when im settin the bot right now and there comin 1.22 with the 3 new maps it was just a waste of time right? : /

i dont want to waste some hours to set it and next week or something its usless : /

i need english standart keys for a correct workin bot right?

have a nice day!
    not necessary I will update this bot so it will work with the new maps. Yeah it uses standard english keys / my custom keys

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks very nice thanks for showing this video as i couldn't get the bot working (i was maybe just a bit too lazy to read the instructions >.<)

You should make a tower bot for human Would be much better then a ghoul bot i think

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast