Ghoul Bot Free

This is a discussion on Ghoul Bot Free within the Warcraft 3 Hacks, bots and tools board part of the Warcraft 3 forum category; Originally Posted by Shadow_Walker Well when i ran the bot it tried to access rapidshare but i blocked it so ...

Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Qazzy is offline Advanced Hacker

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow_Walker View Post
    Well when i ran the bot it tried to access rapidshare but i blocked it so it does not matter
    It doesn't access rapidshare unless you misread where it was going. The only thing it does is download http://www.angelfire.com/ex2/buddyfa...ot_version.txt to a text file in the same directory as the program and it saves as version.txt this allows the bot to know if a new version came out or not. So yeah back to playing Assassin's Creed now

Shadow_Walker is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Qazzy View Post
    It doesn't access rapidshare unless you misread where it was going. The only thing it does is download http://www.angelfire.com/ex2/buddyfa...ot_version.txt to a text file in the same directory as the program and it saves as version.txt this allows the bot to know if a new version came out or not. So yeah back to playing Assassin's Creed now
    Mine keeps telling me theres a new version where do i get that?

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mine keeps telling me theres a new version where do i get that?
    Well I'm assuming it will spam you with the message because you blocked the file it checks against to see if there is a new version. Is there a version.txt file in your directory?

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I'm assuming it will spam you with the message because you blocked the file it checks against to see if there is a new version. Is there a version.txt file in your directory?
    I copied ran let everything through and now it still says New version available but then nothing

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I copied ran let everything through and now it still says New version available but then nothing
    I'm pretty sure that is the latest version. I must of forgot to update the configuration file. If you want just open up the Config.ini and change the value at the very bottom to 1.03 then no more message.

Did you download the config file? I just downloaded both files supplied. And it was v1.03, also make sure they are both in the same directory.
    Last edited by Qazzy; 04-12-2008 at 05:43 AM. Reason: More info

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm pretty sure that is the latest version. I must of forgot to update the configuration file. If you want just open up the Config.ini and change the value at the very bottom to 1.03 then no more message.

Did you download the config file? I just downloaded both files supplied. And it was v1.03, also make sure they are both in the same directory.
    I got it working now just changed the value of mine (musta done by accident). Test and works but gets quite a few errors (like when i defeated my oppenent didn't quite and just started playing again) but other than that it works well (better than loss bot)

Thanks for your help

Lol one last question before i am happy, do i have to configure ghoul bot each time i want to run it?
    Last edited by Shadow_Walker; 04-12-2008 at 09:34 AM.

jjjjj is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't set this up
    I've disabled mousescroll, set formation on, no creep dots, and enemy red, me blue. Wc3TFT in windowed. Pickd Echo Isle with undead. Pick Step 1, and start. Set Wc3 to active.
    Here it can't build the crypt.. It tries too, but on trees, my necropolis or just some red areas :S
    Yes I've english version of Wc3..

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jjjjj View Post
    Can't set this up
    I've disabled mousescroll, set formation on, no creep dots, and enemy red, me blue. Wc3TFT in windowed. Pickd Echo Isle with undead. Pick Step 1, and start. Set Wc3 to active.
    Here it can't build the crypt.. It tries too, but on trees, my necropolis or just some red areas :S
    Got it in window mode?

jjjjj is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got it in window mode?
    Quote Originally Posted by jjjjj View Post
    Can't set this up
    Red text highlighted but thanks..
    (still not working )
    Last edited by jjjjj; 04-12-2008 at 09:14 PM.

g1116_ is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it works great, gj

Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast