Ghoul Bot Free

This is a discussion on Ghoul Bot Free within the Warcraft 3 Hacks, bots and tools board part of the Warcraft 3 forum category; Originally Posted by Shadow_Walker I got it working now just changed the value of mine (musta done by accident). Test ...

Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Qazzy is offline Advanced Hacker

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow_Walker View Post
    I got it working now just changed the value of mine (musta done by accident). Test and works but gets quite a few errors (like when i defeated my oppenent didn't quite and just started playing again) but other than that it works well (better than loss bot)

Thanks for your help

Lol one last question before i am happy, do i have to configure ghoul bot each time i want to run it?
    Nope it's a 1 time setup, the only reason you would need to set it up again is if you tried it to run it on a different PC or deleted your config file.

Quote Originally Posted by jjjjj View Post
    Can't set this up
    I've disabled mousescroll, set formation on, no creep dots, and enemy red, me blue. Wc3TFT in windowed. Pickd Echo Isle with undead. Pick Step 1, and start. Set Wc3 to active.
    Here it can't build the crypt.. It tries too, but on trees, my necropolis or just some red areas :S
    Yes I've english version of Wc3..
    Try a different map then like lost temple that has a more open base. If that still doesn't work just manually click where a good area is to build.

Quote Originally Posted by g1116_ View Post
    it works great, gj
    Thanks.

bluetoast is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heres the sourcecode with comments. Hopefully someone has the knowledge and time to build on this bot.

Ghoul_BoT.rar

The original author is Buddyfavors.

jjjjj is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bluetoast View Post
    Heres the sourcecode with comments. Hopefully someone has the knowledge and time to build on this bot.

Ghoul_BoT.rar

The original author is Buddyfavors.
    Does it have more maps than the original? The origil miss some maps like Wetlands..

I post this on my ipod so i can't test this

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jjjjj View Post
    Does it have more maps than the original? The origil miss some maps like Wetlands..

I post this on my ipod so i can't test this
    That's because I didn't like that map, so you are supposed to thumbs down that map.

Also this bot is written in autoit so you might need to install it to open it the code, not sure if it will let you open it in a text editor.

bluetoast is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The code is pretty much the same as the original, except i exluded a small portion that had to do with version checks.

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bluetoast View Post
    The code is pretty much the same as the original, except i exluded a small portion that had to do with version checks.
    Looks like you wont know if there is an update

jjjjj is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its working now but I'm really looking forward for an update, and can't wait for the hunt bot and towerrush bot? !

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whenever I get done with this next update it will include some of the following features:

1) Rewritten in C#, which is a lot more stable
    2) Since it is in C# the bot runs A LOT faster, it selects faster than Autoit does.
    3) Uses YOUR custom keys / language keys, the bot reads the CustomKeys file in the Warcraf directory.
    4) *POSSIBLE* Send/Read packets to read chat & make a database of responses.
    5) *POSSIBLE* Reading the memory to determine resources or other things not sure yet.

I'm still researching on how packets work, I got the general idea but I'm not exactly sure because they change from game to game. If I can get it to work, this bot would be so much easier to setup because it wouldn't require any pixel searching.

I'm still working on the reading memory, I'm not exactly sure what I will do with it yet. The only possible thing I can think of right now is just to read it for the current resources the bot has, instead of just spamming keys until it is able to build something.

If anyone knows some information about either subject that might help me or have any other ideas, please feel free to tell me. This is a nice project to work on since I learned C# here at Purdue and this will further advance my programming skills, and I'll might even learn more in my Java class next year

jjjjj is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow Qazzy! Thats really nice!

I hope that you find someone to help you with the packet reading!

XplittR is offline Hawt

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Qazzy View Post
    XplittR, do I know you? I gave this bot away for free I never got any cd-keys or a Steam account, I already have steam with all the steam games I wouldn't need yours. Please resond o.O unless you are talking about Phil (the guy who released it). The help file is a .exe because I used a program to compile HTML pages into a program (help program) kinda like a book.
    Sorry for sooooo long time to respond to your answer.
    I haven't been active, and didn't know this thread still was active.
    Well, I got this bot from a friend a long time ago, but I never published it here for some reason (I thought it was very private). So then I traded it to one guy not so long ago before this thread was created, and then 2-3 weeks later it was published here. It might just be a coincident, but I still believe it was that guy.

Hawt.

Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast