Ghoul Bot Free

This is a discussion on Ghoul Bot Free within the Warcraft 3 Hacks, bots and tools board part of the Warcraft 3 forum category; TY xplittr i knew he didn't make it but i always wanted to know where he got it, i only ...

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    KaMiKaZe is offline Banned User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TY xplittr i knew he didn't make it but i always wanted to know where he got it, i only posted it so ppl didn't pay bobbert for it since he had no right to sell it i dont use it myself and he's called death knight

XplittR is offline Hawt

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm gonna download this version now, to check that it is the same version etc.

Edit: Okay, I ahve checked, and this seems to be a kind of tweaked version of mine. It's still the Buddy Favor's bot, and it's still version 1.03.

Anyway: Here is my folder-root:

* Ghoul BoT (folder)
    ** Help (folder)
    *** 01.html
    *** 02.html
    *** 03.html
    *** style.css
    **** leftpanel (folder)
    ***** index.html
    ***** style.css
    ** Config.ini
    ** Ghoul BoT.exe
    ** Help.exe
    ** logo.JPG
    ** Thumbs.db (hidden)
    ** unins000.dat
    ** unins000.exe
    ** version.txt

I hope you understood that.

Hawt.

dgarrett8 is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sorry i dont get this bot..what is the purpose of it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it makes a dk and ghouls then attacks your enemy so it plays for u

Blaze is offline Premium Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wish you didn't have to set it up your self tho i thaught it would be somthing that you just press a start button and it worked :S .

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sweet..and if i do this in a ladder game, will i get banned for it? like its detectable ?

so..you just sit back and don't touch a thing and watch them play?
    Last edited by dgarrett8; 08-03-2007 at 03:02 AM. Reason: mess up

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no you will not get banned its not "detected but it is for tft only and you have to set it up before you can use it the idea is to turn it on at night when you sleep so itll get you some wins

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey kami..hate to press your buttons or something..but do you have a vid of someone doing this? i am having trouble

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no i don't have a video

Qazzy is offline Advanced Hacker

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi everyone

Hello everyone, I came across this by searching my name in google, Buddy Favors, and this was like the 3rd link. My name is Buddy Favors and I "DID" make this bot, never stole it, also gave it out for free to my wc3 friends, had it released for free on the Autoit fourms by a friend and he clearly states that he did not make it a friend did(me), and I will be glad to help anyone set this up if they are still having trouble.

I went back to the Autoit fourms and apparently the friend I gave it to changed his name to Bobbert? This must be the same one on here that is making people pay for it. He does run a site that he sells Autoit programs that he makes for a small fee but I was not aware of him selling this. For those who wanted a video of this he has made a video of this. Refer to the link Warcraft 3 Ghoul Bot - AutoIt Forums if you are wondering what Autoit it is, it is a simplified scripting language of C++ very easy to use thats why I choose it for wc3.

WaitForUfo, it would be easy to set it up for you are your hotkeys different than the normal ones? That would be the only reason why it would not work for you. It would be easy for me to fix the bot for you or you could have 2 hotkey files 1 for you and 1 for the bot.

XplittR, do I know you? I gave this bot away for free I never got any cd-keys or a Steam account, I already have steam with all the steam games I wouldn't need yours. Please resond o.O unless you are talking about Phil (the guy who released it). The help file is a .exe because I used a program to compile HTML pages into a program (help program) kinda like a book.

dgarrett8, the purpose of this bot is to play quick games and rush the enemy with Death Knight, with death coil for healing, and about 7-8 ghouls and as long as the game is going it will keep making ghouls and atempt to revive hero and it will leave the game if it has no won within 10 mins I think it is in this version. I just wanted a 1500 icon and didn't want to wait forever to get 1, with this bot it takes me about 5 months to get 1 because it will win about 45% of the solo games it plays which is about 86 wins per week, because there is a 200 game cap in each game type.

Blaze, don't we all wish stuff was that simple? lol The reason why you have to set it up because with Autoit being soo simple the only way I could make it "know" what map its on and where it is on that map is by looking for "pixel colors, white, red etc on the screen" and the config automatically gets those colors. And since everyone doesn't have the same graphics card and the same graphics setting the color is going to vary from PC to PC. Yeah it sucks but it was the only way I could do it to make other people able to use this bot.

dgarrett8, Hi again lol, no its not detectable because it plays every game as if it were a human, I have never been banned for it and no one else I know of have been banned for it either. And yes you just hit start and it does everything else for you, searches for a game, enters, plays the game, leaves, then searches again good to use while you're sleeping or AFK or doing homework etc. And yes TFT only. Also for the video refer to the link I posted earlier the guy who I guess sold it also made a video of setting it up.

If anyone has any other questions please feel free to ask. This isn't the latest version thought I have updated the Ghoul Bot to a "Win Bot" because I added other races besides undead, I made it play Night Elf too, that gets potm with aura and hunts, which I have not realeased to anyone because it is still a little buggy because I was busy at the time when I made it and wasn't always there to watch it play on every map to see if it worked or not. NE seemed to get stuck in games sometimes after it won/loss I'll have to check it out later. I started to do human, a footman pally with holy light, bot but I only got the basic structure down of that because I haven't been playing much wc3 anymore. I play WoW now so I somewhat gave this bot up. I might come back to wc3 soon. I think I answered everything just post here or e-mail me or IM or something if you need to know something else.

-Buddy

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast