Ghoul Bot Free

This is a discussion on Ghoul Bot Free within the Warcraft 3 Hacks, bots and tools board part of the Warcraft 3 forum category; that video link dont work from the link you put...

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    dgarrett8 is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    that video link dont work from the link you put

Qazzy is offline Advanced Hacker

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry it doesn't work, I didn't make that post, it used to work at 1 time I guess the link died.

Fraggle is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arrow German Translate "Ghoul Bot Setup"

Hi Guys ! Realy Nice Bot and Nice Work Buddy ! ... but my English is realy bad and i tried and tried but the Bot is not Running iam to stupid i think...
    so a question, could someone translate it for me in German please ?
    THX Alot - Fraggle

1. Open up Warcraft III in windowed mode. To do this right click the shortcut and put -windowed at the end of the target field. Make sure you put a space after the last " then -windowed.

2. Go to "Options" and then "Gameplay". Put a checkmark next to "Disable Mouse Scroll" then click "Ok"

3. Start a custom game on any map. Echo Isle for example. Make sure your undead and leave the computer.

4. After game starts. Put formation on, Creep camps off, and Ally Color Mode where you are Blue and they are Red in the gameworld and minimap.

5. Then open the Ghoul BoT and click on the Auto Config BoT tab.

6. Choose the option Step 1 from the dropdown menu and leave the map alone. Then click Start Setup.

7. After that is over quit the game and start another game with no computer this time and you as undead. Choose Step 2 this time.

8. After that is over this step will take a while. Start the game on Echo Isle and Choose Step 3. You must start a new game. Click Start Setup then do the same thing for the rest of the map. Starting a new game on each map then selecting the name of the map and keeping the step on Step 3.

9. After your done with that long step logon to Battle.net and enter a chat channel. Choose Step 4 and click Start Setup.

10. After your done with that step CONGRATULATIONS you have Configured the Ghoul BoT

strozo3 is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1.Öffne Wc3 in Fenster-modus.Um das zu machen,rechtsklick auf den shortcut und füge -windowed an das ende des ziel-Feldes ein.Versicher dich das du ein Leerzeichen nach dem letzen " hast dann-windowed.

2.Geh zu Optionen und dann zu "Gameplay".Kreuze "Maus Scrolling deaktivieren" an dann click ok

3.Starte ein eigenes Spiel auf irgendeiner map.Zum Beispiel Echo-Insel.Versicher dich das du Untot bist dann verlass den PC

4.Nachdem das game gestartet ist aktivierst du formationsbewegung Unhold-Anzeige deaktivierst du und Verbündetetenfarben-Modus da wo du Blau bist und die(Gegner) rot in der Spielwelt und auf der minimap

5.Dann öffne den Ghoul BoT und click auf den Auto Config BoT Tab

6.Whäle die Option "Step 1 " aus dem Menü und lass das Spiel alleine.Dann klick auf "start Setup".

7.Nachdem das vorbei ist schließ das Spiel und starte ein anders Spiel diesmal mit keinem Computer-Gegner und du als Untoter.Whäle diesesmal "Step 2 "

8.Nachdem das vorbei ist wird diese Stufe eine Weile benötigen.Starte ein game auf EchoInselen und whäle "Step3".Du musst ein neues Game starten.Click Start Setup dann mach das gleiche für alle anderen maps.
    Starte ein neues SPiel für jede map dann whäle den Namen der map und lass die STufe auf "Step 3 "

9.Nachdem du diese Lange Stufe erledigt hast log dich ins Battle.net ein und tritt in einen chat-channel ein.Whäle "Step 4 " und click auf start Setup.

10.Wenn du diese Stufe gemacht hast ,GLÜCKWUNSCH du hast den Ghoul BoT configuriert

Mit deinen Deutschen shortcuts wird der Bot nicht funktionieren

Fraggle is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thx but it only works in tft ? cause i dont find the maps of roc ....

THMS is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What's a goul bot O_O

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fraggle View Post
    thx but it only works in tft ? cause i dont find the maps of roc ....
    yes it is for TFT only sorry

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by uR.iMBa View Post
    What's a goul bot O_O
    Ghoul Bot, is a program I made for Frozen Throne, that plays one vs one game type and just grabs a death knight, 7-12 ghouls and just rushes the enemy. It's nothing spectacular any decent person can beat it. It's just a easy way to get wins while your afk so you can easily get a 1500 icon in about 4.5 months is average for me.

Diesel is offline noob extraordinaire

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you please not double post? It is against the rules .

Instead use the button, and add on to your post.
    Global Moderator, 2009-2010

THMS is offline Hacker
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Qazzy View Post
    Ghoul Bot, is a program I made for Frozen Throne, that plays one vs one game type and just grabs a death knight, 7-12 ghouls and just rushes the enemy. It's nothing spectacular any decent person can beat it. It's just a easy way to get wins while your afk so you can easily get a 1500 icon in about 4.5 months is average for me.
    Its kinda great..! good job and thnx for help
    I forgot to ask... I know that all hacks can be detectable but ftm is this one dectable or not ( in ladder ) ?
    Last edited by THMS; 09-22-2007 at 05:53 PM.

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast