Warcraft III Version Switcher FULL: 1.20e, 1.21, 1.23 , 1.24-b-c-d-e, 1.25b, 1.26

This is a discussion on Warcraft III Version Switcher FULL: 1.20e, 1.21, 1.23 , 1.24-b-c-d-e, 1.25b, 1.26 within the Warcraft 3 Hacks, bots and tools board part of the Warcraft 3 forum category; I Downloaded it and put it into my wc3 folder, Also downloaded the version i wanted and moved them to ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    hakunamatata is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I Downloaded it and put it into my wc3 folder, Also downloaded the version i wanted and moved them to the wvs file. When i open the wvs application it comes up with error " Error setting patch "C:\Program Files\Warcraft III\\Replay", I click ok continue on and click version switcher and it says i have no files in it. Any help please. .

wintersedge is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah so i got this and did it exactly as it says to but when i run Warcraft 3 TFT it still says its version 1.21

Dima is offline La La Land

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wintersedge View Post
    yeah so i got this and did it exactly as it says to but when i run Warcraft 3 TFT it still says its version 1.21
    you sure that you used zip archive without extracting it?

mike_leo is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient.Deadly View Post
    Yes, these are all in english.

i installed d game n downloaded warcraft 3 version switcher n also 1.25b,1.26 patch n followed d steps

3. After Downloading the patch version file(s), Just copy the files and paste in your "wvs" folder of Warcraft III Version Switcher.

4. Now run "wvs.exe" and you're done.

after doin this it pops "Cannot find Warcraft: The program wont run until it knows where Warcraft 3 is located.Pls locate manually n restart wvs" i located the game folder but stil it doesnt find the file it needs. can any1 help plzz

---------- Post added at 021 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by mike_leo View Post
    i installed d game n downloaded warcraft 3 version switcher n also 1.25b,1.26 patch n followed d steps

3. After Downloading the patch version file(s), Just copy the files and paste in your "wvs" folder of Warcraft III Version Switcher.

4. Now run "wvs.exe" and you're done.

after doin this it pops "Cannot find Warcraft: The program wont run until it knows where Warcraft 3 is located.Pls locate manually n restart wvs" i located the game folder but stil it doesnt find the file it needs. can any1 help plzz

some how solved this prob but wvs doesnt show any patches when i select "switch version". game is playable but though i add cpu players as opponents i dont find them when d game starts. can anybody help

ThePres is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great tool this, thanks

Just a few thoughts:
    - Some maps in 1.20 are incompatible with maps in 1.21+, for example Turtle Rock and Twisted Meadows has been updated since 1.20. Would be cool if one could somehow make this less clunkier than having to find and replace the map everytime one change between these version.
    - Where's 1.22?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123