Is there any MH working with W3L.exe antihack launcher?

This is a discussion on Is there any MH working with W3L.exe antihack launcher? within the Warcraft 3 Hacks, bots and tools board part of the Warcraft 3 forum category; w3l.exe is just a loader for PvPGN, and other private servers. It has no built in anti-hack software. 1) Not ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Nemeses is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    w3l.exe is just a loader for PvPGN, and other private servers. It has no built in anti-hack software.

1) Not all hacks work with wc3. My first fix is to remove all your hacks, then add them 1 by 1 so see which work.

2) I renamed all my .mixtape files to .mix (Running win7), and it worked beautifully.

3) Rename the .dll's to .mix, and move it to the base wc3 directory for it to auto inject. Works better than an injector.

4) Banlist just doesn't work for a lot of hacks, and will crash wc3. Disable (close) BL to get things running.

Hope this helps.

masterbooter is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses View Post
    w3l.exe is just a loader for PvPGN, and other private servers. It has no built in anti-hack software.

1) Not all hacks work with wc3. My first fix is to remove all your hacks, then add them 1 by 1 so see which work.

2) I renamed all my .mixtape files to .mix (Running win7), and it worked beautifully.

3) Rename the .dll's to .mix, and move it to the base wc3 directory for it to auto inject. Works better than an injector.

4) Banlist just doesn't work for a lot of hacks, and will crash wc3. Disable (close) BL to get things running.

Hope this helps.
    But this server uses modified w3lh.dll that checks if a hack is injected and if it is, then the game freezes :S TyranO's old maphack for 1.24 used to work with it, but the late ones aren't

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12