Help me make a cool tool?

This is a discussion on Help me make a cool tool? within the Warcraft 3 Hacks, bots and tools board part of the Warcraft 3 forum category; I am looking for someone to help me and give me some outside insight on a tool I'm making. It ...

eternal88soul is offline Addict
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Help me make a cool tool?

I am looking for someone to help me and give me some outside insight on a tool I'm making. It is pretty cool so far, but I think if I had a 2nd head on this it could be even better. If you are interested you have to be using or willing to use the a, s, d, f setup. Because it is all based around that custom key configuration. Some of these macros are very useful in the game. If you are interested msg me on yahoo messenger (eternal88soul@yahoo.com) or if u don't have that pm me. I go on AIM sometimes my name is eternal88soul.

Examples:

1) move, attack, or hold position 1-4 ctrl groups at once (reminds me of MultiCommand for starcraft)

2) holding 1-4 and leftclick adds unit to that group and right click removes

3) getting militia to a fight just by hitting the capslock

4)1 button hero spells and certain spell combinations (flamestrike and blizz) brought with one keystroke (no more f1, hotkey, Lbutton :: now something like G does all of the above) (it is so devestating to hit g and have your bloodmage urethreal a unit then your MK instanly storm bolts it, or hit a bunch of towers with breath of fire, flamestrike, and blizzard with one keystroke)

I have a few other nice ones that I just don't feel like explaining. I am a decent player and these help me. I am pretty sure that some of these it could make a great player an even better player though. but, if you are too used to the normal hotkeys this may be to different because u are so used to using the normal hotkeys that changing might be too awkward.

Bobbert is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another idea, Make a chain morph for destros