Need help setting up GHostOne Bot - or any other!

This is a discussion on Need help setting up GHostOne Bot - or any other! within the Warcraft 3 Hacks, bots and tools board part of the Warcraft 3 forum category; I've been sitting here for hours so I decided to come here and see what's up. Is there any tuts ...

peek is offline Newbie
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Need help setting up GHostOne Bot - or any other!

I've been sitting here for hours so I decided to come here and see what's up. Is there any tuts that are step by step on how to use one of these bots? I really want to start hosting in custom games (not DotA).

ArtFuL is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    • Use Google.
    • Read googled guids and the wiki
    • visit their website http://www.codelain.com

dapeng_zi is offline Master Hacker

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello peek,

setting up a GHostOne host bot is quite simple if you have any basic knowledge on java/C++.
    I'm a bit lazy on writing up a brand new guide on how to setup the ghost bot, seeing that I don't really play wc3 anymore, nor do I host customs games due to overpopulated bots from DotACash.
    So I found a small guide for you to use; some of the info is outdated (bot version, etc) but the layout is basically the same.
    Link

If you still have problems, don't hesitate to ask.
    Last edited by dapeng_zi; 07-29-2011 at 01:17 PM.
    Made by eZ]aCx

Skitso is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to set Ghostone (slightly)

Peek first of all I hope you can host custom games because without that you cant host games with bot also. Then, Ghostone is easier to install than Ghost++ and Ghostone mapcfg making is simple, just click.

Install Ghostone:
    1. From google search for "Ghostone download" and download it and unzip it.
    2. start Ghostone.exe then it asks about your paths and ports etc. if they are right press ok (i think u can edit them later also)
    3. Ghostone.exe is now opened but minimized, open it (if ghostone wants update u should update it). Then go to ghostoptions tab>main configuration. Here u put your bots account, its password, server where u host, remember put version of ghostone to 26 instead of 24! make your own account to rootadmin and u can change firstchannel to whatever u want. Then, u need of course cd keys for your bot. Without working/nonused cd keys u cant use bot. if u use bot in tft u need 2 cd keys.

if u want use ghostone in roc u must open ghost.cfg file and then u just add there to new line
    bot_tft = 0 (note spaces next to = symbol or it doesnt work)

4. maps tab u create configs. u just search map that u want to make config and then it creates config when u press button quite simple.

5.If everything is ok, your bot will login to bnet and it shows no errors. then just go to battle.net and go same channel where is bot or u can whisp commands to bot. to simply create game just say for exampel !map wintermaul (this loads the mapfile that u want play)
    !pub Wintermaul all welcome (this hosts game and u see game in custom gamelist with name "Wintermaul all welcome")

Join in game, spoofcheck to bot if required and u start game with !start force (countdown) or !startn (directly)

(This is not good tutorial, this tell just basics, and there already exists many tutorials in internet but it is hard to know what do u want to know)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Skitso For This Useful Post:

elphenomeno1 is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank's Bro Work for me