Genocide 1.8 - Connecting bots

This is a discussion on Genocide 1.8 - Connecting bots within the Warcraft 3 Hacks, bots and tools board part of the Warcraft 3 forum category; Hey guys, I have found something that may be different from other Geno users or the same... While messing around ...

LeGiioN is offline Wannabe Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Genocide 1.8 - Connecting bots

Hey guys,

I have found something that may be different from other Geno users or the same... While messing around in Geno 1.8 I have found something that may limit flooder's from getting the full potential of Genocide..

Two things, One.. When you load up the bot, once your in the "Main" tab, and bots dont automatically load, then you have put your proxies in the incorrect .txt file. The correct file to put your proxies in is in the "Files" folder named socks4.txt. If bots still don't connect, go to the "Settings" tab and click the "Reconnect bots" button located on the bottom right-hand corner.

Two.. If your an experienced flooder and know how to get a lot of fast, fresh proxies and still can only load up 50-70 bots, then you may be facing the same problem as me.. Here's the deal, once you start connecting your bots, go under the "Settings" tab and click the "Status Screen" button, if you see anything like;

Code:
    [1:33:05] Bot #573: Disconnected
    [1:33:05] Bot #583: Connection Rejected
    [1:33:05] Bot #589: Disconnected
    [1:33:05] Bot #596: Connection Rejected
    [1:33:06] Bot #597: Bot Loaded
    [1:33:06] Bot #606: Connection Rejected
    [1:33:06] Bot #608: Connection Rejected
    [1:33:06] Bot #612: Unable to connect
    [1:33:06] Bot #616: Connection Rejected
    [1:33:06] Bot #618: Bot Loaded
    This was copy/pasted right from my "Status Screen" page. My question to the community is why are all these connections being refused? I already went through the code and changed a few things such as the BNLS server in the config.txt from jbls.org to phix.no-ip.org.

I also did some research on the "Windows TCP / IP half open limit" found in the "Why is geno not working.txt". It seems as though this patch was no longer needed for anyone running Windows greater than Vista SP2. I am running Win7 Home-Prem SP1.

My only possible resolution is more research on the "tcpip.sys" and the half open limits, that's the only possible cause as of why I cant load hundreds of bots seeming I have over 3000 fresh socks4 proxies every flood.

I will edit this post and document on my findings, wish me luck!
    -Jesse

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LeGiioN For This Useful Post:

priceless is offline Member
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I to have the same Issue I think my Proxy's Are out off date and my Keys Voided If you could Give me some help With both them i would be thankful

Mankson is offline Mentor
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Proxies need to be renewed daily. Of course, some do last up to 3-4 days, but its always good to get fresh ones once.....even twice a day so they all work all the time. So it does spam properly.

AmpFlorian is offline I'm Back

Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where can I get good proxies? o.o

Darchrow is offline Life's good.

Array
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsRaininPandas View Post
    Where can I get good proxies? o.o
    Google?! There are tons of free proxylists. Even high-anon proxies or SOCKS.

NeSuckS is offline Banned User
    Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darchrow View Post
    Google?! There are tons of free proxylists. Even high-anon proxies or SOCKS.
    not all socks4a proxies are the same. Many socks4a proxies will also deny requests or only allow ONE connection at a time so u can only get 1 bot on 1 proxy instead of 6. Once I had access to a real good socks4a list. Which u can see in the link below.

Index of /

It was a constantly updated list of broadband socks4a proxies and it usually always had about 1,500 working at any time. And by working I mean that they CONNECT to BNET and load a bot. I usually got about 10,000 "working" on those shit proxy testers. One time I loaded 7,000 bots and blizz threatened me with legal action. But my bots dropped because my internet couldn't handle it . I loaded on one name and it went to #7000ish.

I made a program that automatically got proxies for me and test them, for many websites you'll only get about 2 working proxies out of every thousand, or even less. Proxies are trojanned computers without a router, the reason why proxies die is because people shut down these computers and when the computer comes back online they get a new ip since most of them are on dynamic ips.
    Last edited by NeSuckS; 12-13-2011 at 10:31 AM.

Darchrow is offline Life's good.

Array
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The problem of free proxies did I have some years ago. The connection is usually very slow or aborts. And after you test the lists with proxytools there left ~50-100 usable proxies :/